Chapter 4

Angel Eyes

 

Chapter 4

Later that day, Yoona brought a mentally incapacitated patient that caused ruckus at the ER. Good thing Taecyeon is smart enough to think of a plan in this crucial situation. But with this comes a heartache. Taecyeon’s fear finally came right infront of him. Yoona has a man in her life now, its Taemin. 

              

Taecyeon went outside to ponder on things. Yoona saw him leave and followed him out. His back is soo sad. Yoona approached him, asking if he is okay. Taecyeon saw Yoona’s necklace dangled out of her neck. Perhaps, it’s still Taecyeon...  she still hasn’t moved on.

On the way out of the hospital, it’s Yoona’s turn to ponder on things. She is still pretty much thinking about her childhood first love and the possibility that Doctor Ian could be him. But on the surface, it doesn’t make sense to her. 

Another incident brought Yoona to the hospital. With this she has to learn a lesson the hard way. Thanks to Taecyeon ,Doctor Ian, Yoona got a reprimand with regard to her decision as a rescuer that affects the Emergency Department regulations. Well someone has to do it, Father and Taemin can’t seem to stop Yoona.

Yoona does not want to be misunderstood further. She followed Taecyeon to talk with him more. As she was approaching him, a child called Doctor Ian and gave him a cookie as a thank you for saving the child’s mother. Yoona’s heart was touched too. She continued to follow him around until Taecyeon cut the chase.ButTaecyeon just kept on blocking her thoughts. 

We have an incident again, an LPG tank tipped over a car. The 119 rescue team came and blocked the road to secure the area. Unfortunately, the patient they tried to save didn’t survive. 

Taemin embraced Yoona, lovingly comforted her while Taecyeon kept his eyes on them. 

                 

She pinned her wish on the tree and saw a familiar name, Taecyeon. She quickly looked for him. She searched all over the place until she walked in the auditorium. She saw a man sitting alone, and called out Taecyeon’s name. Taecyeon was surprised of what he heard. Yoona slowly moved to where he was seated, and braised herself to face him. She didn’t expect to see Doctor Ian sleeping there, though I’m not sure if she really felt disappointed it was him she saw.Yoona invited him for a drink.Mentioning her mother brought tears to my eyes. 

             


Author Note: 

annyeonghaseyo another update i guess i love updating. 

see you in a bit annyeong! :) 

-Yumi21