Chapter 3

Angel Eyes

Capter 3

After 12 years, Taecyeon is now back. He's an accomplished doctor, and he's accepted the job as Department Chair in Se Young Hospital which is where his mother died 12 years ago and where Yoona's  father works.

 His entrance into the hospital is rather humorous because the hospital's employees did not realize that Taecyeon (who now goes by Ian) was actually their new superior!

Ian quickly proves that he is still the sweet Taecyeon by consoling a crying child about his mother and making sure that she is taken care of completely. After successfully completing an almost miraculous surgery on the boy's mother in record time, he comes out to assure the little boy that she is alright.

In the other 

She is taking full advantage of having her vision back, and she isn't taking anything from anyone. Having once been blind has made her appreciate all of the little things so much more. having to use the cooking cassettes that Taecyeon's mom made for her.

On the other hand,Yoona  is part of the Se Young Fire Department. 

Before Taecyeon gets back to work full time, he visited his mom’s grave and the planetarium where Yoona used to work. On the road, he suddenly stopped when he heard a familiar name being called. And there she was, Im Yoona, he was able to recognize her right8 away. 

 

               

Taecyeon went to the 119 Fire Department and saw Yoona working. He was eyeing her fondly. Then a child came, plus a man followed. Taecyeon was feeling despondent, as he watched Yoona from a far. 

Looking how intensely Yoona looked at Taecyeon, it’s as if she is questioning him silently “Do I know you?” 

                   

Taecyeon went to work with nothing but good vibes. His ambiance was definitely lifted too. All his co-staff noticed his aura including Nichkhun his best friend. 


Annyeonghaseyo reader-nim another update kekeke :) Just making up for the updates that i have not for the past 2 months i guess..? Oh well, here it is i hope you guys enjoy. Annyeong!!! :)

-Yumi21