Chapter 12 (Do not read yet... NOT DONE)

Angel Eyes

Chapter 12 

At the planetarium, reveals the reliving proposal and acceptance. Taecyeon drives Yoona home and needs to get in one more hug before she goes into the house. Yoona’s father watches from the window. When she enters the house she tells her father she is very happy. They both smile at each other.

 

The next day Yoona and Chansung are on an emergency call.The ambulance is blocked by a parked car so they gather the stretcher and go to the apartment on foot. The young woman is experiencing chest pains. Yoona sends Chansung back to retrieve the defibrillator. The woman starts having difficulties and Yoona calls Taecyeon. Panic rises in Yoona as the woman worsens and she drops the phone to interact with the woman. Yoona hears Taecyeon calling her name and she picks up the phone. He tells her to stay calm and directs the treatment. The woman improves by the time Chansung returns. Back at the fire station,Yoona goes to Taecyeon’s office and gives him a back hug thanking him for his calming support. Taecyeon jokes this is a place of business but she just hugs him all tighter. They stare at each other and Taecyeon says he is grateful she needs him. Taecyeon goes in for a kiss which is aborted due to approaching coworkers. Taecyeon tells Yoona he needs to tell everyone work that they are involved.

 

Detective Kwon has the rude shock of coming to work to find her desk packed up complete with reassignment to traffic. The police captain coolly tells her reassignments are common. She fumes and he smirks.

 

The police captain treats Detective Kim to dinner. He tells him about a sweet security job at a nursing home in the mountains. Detective Kim questions why he is being told about this job when he knows the captain hates him. The captain says "I do not hate you just your terrible personality." He cajoles Detective Kim that they are still partners. Detective Kim says he will take the job in 3 months after he wraps up something he is working on now. The captain tells him to forget about the old hit and run case and take the job. Detective Kim asks how the captain knows that he working that old case. The captain says he knows because of Detective Kwon. Detective Kim wryly notes how impressive the captain knows what a low ranking detective does in her spare time.

 

Taecyeon drives up in front of his apartment. Dr Choi is lurking ready to tell Taecyeon bad news. But Yoona exits the car thwarting Dr Choi who slithers away…for the moment.

 

Taecyeon and Yoona enter the apartment holding hands. Taecyeon tells her he wants to tell everyone at work they are a couple so he can hold her hand there too. Yoona tells him no, having an open relationship at work would be a hassle for both of them. Taecyeon petulantly tells her he wants to reveal their relationship. In fact he would like to put a sticker on her forehead that reads “Taecyeon’s woman”. He tells her he will tell everyone at the next team meeting.

 

The next day, team leader Wooyoung comes in at the end of a meeting. He asks what he missed when the door bell rings. It is Sooyoung’s class for a visit. The teacher introduces Team Leader Wooyoung to the children. Hye Joo and Teddy give each other signs of approval obviously having come up with the idea to break the stalemate between father and son (recall Team Leader did not show at school for parents day bitterly disappointing his son).