Chapter 1: The Beginning

Angel Eyes

 

Chapter 1: The Beginning

two happy families, that bring them to an  ultimate tragedy when a tunnel starts to collapse and firefighters enter the tunnel to rescue all of the people that they can. One firefighter stays behind to rescue a woman trapped in a car, however they are both lost when the tunnel finally gives way. Which, one family lost their father, while the other lost their mother. It turns out that that tunnel is the fate that will tie them together but Taecyeon and Yoona are not aware of that themselves.

In the other hand 

Taecyeon has stepped up to help his mother take care of the family. He has two part-time jobs in addition to schooling so they can make ends meet.

the other night 

 It was during his porridge delivery that he accidentally sees Yoona up on her balcony and starts to fall for her. 

           

They have several run-ins during a school field trip to the observatory where Yoona is working, which an accident happened, an hilarious thing happened as he freaks out because his fly is open when she walks into the boys room and he doesn’t know that Yoona is blind yet.

         

Throughout their struggle to understand one another, Taecyeon saves Yoona from being hit by a truck and declares that since he is her savior he is going to start meddling in her life. Yoona finds a lot of the connection she has been missing as Taecyeon’s family pretty much takes her in. Her father has been unable to deal with the death of his wife and rarely returns home because everything there reminds him of her. He prefers to stay within the safety of his office at the hospital and work to distraction.

Yoona gets to feel in the interactions between Taecyeon and his family. But then something unexpected happened, Taecyeon’s mother is involved in a hit-and-run while covering the porridge delivery one day and rushed to hospital. 

She needs surgery to save her life, but asks Taecyeon beforehand to promise to take care of his sister and, if she doesn’t wake up, to give Yoona her eyes so that Yoona can have her surgery and see again. Although the doctors, including Yoona’s father, manage to save her life a mysterious man appears and injects something into the IV that causes Taecyeon’s mother to go into cardiac arrest which she passes away.

While Taecyeon and his sister struggle with the sudden loss of their mother, there is a lot of conflicting emotions.

     

Taecyeon must still take his sister Hae Joo to the US for her surgery to save her life but the passing of his mother also means Yoona will have her surgery and may have the chance to see again.


Author Note:

Annyeonghaseyo readers... I just want to apologize about me updating I`m really sorry. I hope you like the first chapter. :) Subscribe and Comment below. Annyeong!!! :)