UNO

It's Raining

 

you.”

 

“Taekwoon-oppa.”

 

You and Taekwoon passed by each other in the school’s cafeteria. His hand brushed yours, you felt him handing you something. You took hold of it and smiled, knowing what it was. You raised the object and giggled. It was a banana milk with a blue sticky note.

 

I heard you have a test later. Good luck.

 

You looked back and saw him talking with Hakyeon. You stifled a laugh. He was acting nonchalantly. Thanks. You smiled to yourself as you walked back to your table. You sat next to Minah who was busy eating her sandwich and drank the banana milk Taekwoon gave you (of course with you hiding the sticky note from everyone).

 

“Gosh. You two should stop.” Minah rolled her eyes playfully. “Stop acting like Romeo and Juliet here.”

 

You sipped. “What does that supposed to mean?”

 

“It means stop hiding you two lovebirds. I saw you two handing stuff in secret. GOSH.” Minah explained. “What’s wrong with having a public relationship?”

 

You bit on the straw; an old habit of yours. “You know me. I don’t like attention. You know him, he doesn’t like attention too…I say this is the most public relationship. A relationship where it’s just our friends who knows it."

 

“Except for your brother…and parents and a few more friends…and everyone…” Minah pointed at your brother who was busy chatting with his classmates at the other table.

 

You pouted, putting the banana milk down on the table. “Minah. You know what will happen if oppa knew. He’d go crazy.”

 

“Who wouldn’t? He’s your big brother. Of course, he’d be crazy.”

 

You then took hold of Minah’s hands and squeezed them lightly. “I just need a little more time. Please don’t tell Hyuk-oppa yet. Okay?”

 

Minah sighed and promised, making a cross sign on her chest, that she won’t tell a soul. “But you still have to tell him. Not now but someday.”

 

“Yes, I promise.” You bobbed your head.

 

Just then, two figures sat with you and MInah. “What promise?” Hyuk sat next to Minah while Hongbin sat next to you. Hongbin smiled in greetings and you did as well. Minah shrugged and quickly avoided the previous topic the two of you were talking about.

 

“Nothing, Hyuk-oppa.” Minah returned to her half-eaten sandwich. “What are you two doing here anyway?”

 

“Can’t we sit here?” Hyuk asked.

 

While your brother and best friend were warming up to a soon heated face off, you and Hongbin ignored them and talked to each other instead. Hongbin then offered you some sliced apples he was eating and you gladly took some. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem.” Hongbin popped one sliced apple on his mouth and grinned. “Wanna bet on who will win on this argument?” He asked, gesturing at Minah and Hyuk.

 

You grinned. “You’re on. Loser gets to do anything the winner wants.”

 

“Deal.”

 


 

Taekwoon watched as you smiled on the short encouraging note he had given you along with the banana milk. I’m happy she liked it. Just then, Hakyeon snapped him out from his daze. The school president smacked Taekwoon’s back a bit harshly. “Ya. Were you even listening?” Hakyeon asked, hitting his best friend once again.

 

“Yes.” Taekwoon answered, rubbing the sore part Hakyeon had hit.

 

Hakyeon squinted his eyes, doubtful of what Taekwoon had said. “Really? Then what was I talking about?”
 

Taekwoon answered confidently. “College.”

 

Hakyeon beamed and wrapped his arms around his tall friend. For a second, Hakyeon thought that Taekwoon wasn’t listening at all and was just enjoying the view. The two then returned in conversing to where they left off. Apparently the two were talking about applications. Hakyeon had already passed his to a few university; Taekwoon as well.

 

“Did you apply for the exchange program as well, Taek?”

 

“Yeah, but that’s still not sure. Many students applied this year.” Taekwoon said.

 

Hakyeon nodded. “You’re right.”

 

“Yes. We still have a long way to go.” Taekwoon mirrored Hakyeon’s action. His eyes then slowly turned to where you were sitting. You and Minah were accompanied by Hyuk and Hongbin. You were laughing at something, probably your brother. Hyuk was one of those who can totally make you laugh. You were hitting Hongbin’s arm who was also laughing. Back then, Taekwoon would be jelly but now he wasn’t. He has you now.

The bell rang. Lunch break was over. Taekwoon and Hakyeon returned to their classroom.

 


 

You and Minah were heading back to your classroom when you felt your phone vibrate on your pocket. You pulled it out and saw an unread message from Taekwoon.

 

Leo-oppa: Do you want to go out on Saturday?

 

 It’s been a week now since you and Taekwoon began dating. You found yourself in a bliss, the whole week. The two of you would text each other in the mornings and evenings. At school whenever the two of you would see each other, both of you would exchange glances and smiles. Sometimes with the occasional brushing of hands. He would purposely stay next to you whenever he would go and join your trio. But when he was with you, your brother and Hongbin, he would act all prim and proper. He didn’t want to make your brother feel bad about it. Not at all. You and Taekwoon decided that it was better to have the relationship as low key as possible given that the two of you weren’t really fond of attention. The only one who knew about this relationship was your best friend, Lee Hongbin, and a few trusted people.

Hongbin already had his say about it. You were actually thankful that Hongbin knew. You knew that one way or another, you wouldn’t be able to hide it especially to him. To have him already know, is important to you. Sorry, Hyuk-oppa. You knew that if your brother found out about this, he would go berserk since he is one protective big brother.

 

you: Sure :-)

 


 

“Remind me again, why am I with you?” Hongbin asked. Your arm wrapped around his as you two walked along the streets of the city at a Friday night.

 

You beamed. “Because you’re here to help me. I need to buy some clothes.”

 

“Again. Why am I with you?” Hongbin smirked, looking down at you. You giggled at him and explained that he was the person that you needed at the moment. He asked. “But isn’t this a girl thing? Shopping? Isn’t this supposed to be Minah’s job? Take her instead.”

 

“Minah is busy right now.” You frowned. “She’s with Hakyeon-oppa right now.”

 

“Ohh.” Hongbin sang. “Are those two a—“

 

“A thing?”

 

Hongbin nodded. You smiled and shrugged. “It’s really complicated. Her relationship with Hakyeon-oppa.”

 

“But that still doesn’t make me qualified to accompany you—“

 

“You lost the bet!” You reminded him, flailing his arm. “This is your punishment. You accompany me in my girly adventure.”

 

“Fine.” Hongbin rolled his eyes, acting like he doesn’t want to be with you at all. “I have a place in mind.”

 

You and Hongbin stopped by a shop Hongbin recommended that took you both three streets to get there. The shop housed everything any fashionista wanted. The shop had different floors and sections particular on what a person’s current mood or personality was.

 

“What’s the occasion?” Hongbin asked. You whispered shyly but Hongbin didn’t hear. He asked again. You answered. “Date.”

 

Hongbin smile and teased. You rolled your eyes, laughing at him. “Whatever, oppa.”

 

He then led you to the second floor where mostly all pastel colored and faded clothes were. You and Hongbin then began looking for the perfect clothes. It was quite nice. You would show Hongbin a set of clothes, and vice versa. In the end, you tried out both choices. While you were trying out some of the clothes, Hongbin sat outside the dressing room waiting. He checked his phone and saw a text from your brother.

 

Hyukkie: is my sis with u?

Binnie: yeah. We’re just hanging out.

Hyukkie: T^T what about me? U guys left me.

Hyukkie: AGAIN

Binnie: dude.

Binnie: you’re with Jaehwan-hyung remember? U guys what was it?

Binnie: AAAHH

Binnie: doing blind group date.

Hyukkie: …

Hyukkie: I didn’t go.

Hyukkie: bc I thought the three of us we’re gonna hang out =3=

Hyukkie: it is Friday…which means…we’re at your house for dinner..which also means that we were supposed to hang out…

Binnie: bit of a need hyoggie?

Binnie: we will…later

Hyukkie: no I’m not.

Hyukkie: ew

 

 

 

“Oppa! What do you think?”

 

Hongbin’s eyes went to you. He smiled, dimples showing. I am really hating those dimples of yours. You avoided his gaze, for some reason you could feel your cheeks burning. He stood from his seat and scanned you from head to toe. You were wearing a pastel baby pink dress spaghetti strap open back flare dress topped with a cream white cotton cardigan, and beige flats. He stood just inches away from you and looked down at you grinning.

 

“So? What do you think?” You repeated.

 

Hongbin playfully tucked strands of hair behind your ear. He leaned down, just enough for your eyes to meet. “You. Look. Great.” He then pinched your cheeks and chuckled. “Taekwoon is such a lucky guy.”

 

“Ei.” You nudged him on the stomach and eyed him playfully. “Come on. I’m the lucky one here. Having all of you guys.”

 

“Enough with the sappy speech.” Hongbin ruffled your hair. “Okay. Go back in there. We’ll buy that one.”

 

You then hurried back to the dressing room. Hongbin smiled to himself, He is so lucky. Once you were done changing back to your clothes, the two of you went straight to the counter. Hongbin volunteered to pay but you insisted that you’ll be the one buying. But Hongbin had given the cash register his card before you could. He grinned. “Think of it as a gift, you.”

 

“A gift for what?”

 

“Just a gift.” Hongbin shrugged.

 

Just then, Hongbin’s phone rang. It was a famous song. Hyuk’s favorite. The two of you glanced at each other and laughed. Hongbin reached for his phone and hung up on Hyuk.

 

“Won’t he get mad?” You stifled a laugh.

 

“It’s Hyuk.” Hongbin gave you a knowing look. “Anyway, you hungry? I think Mom made homemade pizza today?”

 

“Ohhh. Count me in.”

 


 

“You really didn’t have to buy me that dress, oppa.” You frowned, remembering the oh-so-kind gesture of Hongbin again.

 

Hongbin chuckled. “I told you. It’s fine, you. You’ve been telling that to me nonstop.”

 

“It’s just…fine…”

 

After shopping, the two of you went to a bookstore and searched for the new volume of whatever Hyuk was reading. Hopefully, buying the manga would appease your older brother. After doing so, you and Hongbin went straight to his house since it was dinner at the Lees that night. By the time you and Hongbin arrived, Sanghyuk was waiting for you by the door. Arms crossed and a neutral expression written on his face.

 

“Oh, hi Oppa.” You greeted.

 

“Hey.” Hongbin waved his hand.

 

“Really guys? Just a hi and hey?” Hyuk stared. His eyes on you. He wasn’t even blinking which made you crack up a smile.

 

You and Hongbin glanced at each other. Hongbin patted your brother’s back. “Don’t worry. We just went out. Nothing big dude.”

 

“Went out…again…without me…You know, I’ve been noticing what you guys are doing to me. You always leaving and then telling me that ‘we just went out’.” Hyuk mimicked Hongbin in a sloppy manner.

 

“We did buy you the new release of the manga you’re into right now.” You said, raising a paper bag for Hyuk to see. In an instant, Hyuk’s intimidating behavior turned into a cute and obedient one. His eyes practically glued on the paper bag.

 

“R-really?” Hyuk gulped.

 

Hongbin nodded. “Yeah. There’s actually two. One from me. One from you.”

 

After a few more exchange of words,, Hyuk let the two of you go. Now that he was in manga heaven right now, he didn’t care that you two left him once again. Hongbin then told you that his idea was perfect and that he should be praised. You denied him the praise he had been wanting but the guy was persistent.  

 

“You’re really a genius, oppa.” You said in a sarcastic manner.

 

“Yeah. Thanks. For the compliment, if I should even call it as a compliment.”

 


 

Saturday arrived and you were already waiting at the meeting place you and Taekwoon talked about. The old bench where you two first met. Talk about being romantic, huh? You constantly glanced at your reflection on your phone’s screen. From time to time, your fingers would comb your hair. You were really getting nervous. Like really nervous. You actually don’t know why. You tried calming yourself down by taking deep breaths. Well that didn’t work, if you were to ask it only made you more anxious. You counted 100 backwards. Nope. So what can you do? Take a deep breath you, you can do this. You checked at your appearance for the nth time. Do I look okay? Am I okay?

 

“Hi.”

 

You smiled. Without even looking, you knew that it was Taekwoon. His soft voice that was all too familiar. You looked up; there he was standing before you. He had his raven hair styled in a quiff manner. He wore a clean white button down shirt tucked in his black ripped skinny jeans and loafers. This is a new look for him. It definitely accentuated his long and great proportions.

 

“Hi.” You greeted back.

 

“You look great.” Taekwoon softly spoke.

 

Your head down, avoiding any eye contact since you were already blushing crazy. For sure, you were looking like a tomato at that moment; Taekwoon found it cute. “T-thanks. You too.”

 

Taekwoon then knelt and reached out his hand to lift up your chin. Your eyes met his. He let out a smile and offered his hand. “Shall we go? I have a place in mind where we could go for today. If you don’t mind…”

 

You placed your hand on his. “Lead the way.”

 

Both of you stood, with you holding Taekwoon’s hand and him leading the way. And so, the first date adventure begins. The two of you went out of the park and hailed a cab. Taekwoon told the driver the address and you two were off to wherever Taekwoon had planned.

 

“Can you give me a hint to where we’re going?” You asked.

 

Taekwoon thought about it. He then agreed and came up with a hint. “Competition.”

 

You squinted your eyes and thought hard on it. Competition? Your expression made Taekwoon chuckle. He then gave you another hint since he was having fun watching you decipher.

 

“Games.”

 

You laughed. “Oh come on. What kind of hint was that? Of course there would be games if it has competition.”

 

“Do you still want me to give you hints or not?”

 

“I apologize.” You raised your fists up in the air acting as if you were being punished. Taekwoon swatted your arms away. You two smiling at each other. “The next hint please.”

 

Taekwoon leaned back and crossed his legs and arms. “Food.”

 

“Oh! I think I have an idea.” You clapped your hands. “Is this a game themed café?”

 

“Correction. Board games café.”

 

You and Taekwoon arrived at said café. You gasped. It was big alright. The establishment was a two story building. It had a rustic feel to it, everything complimented each other. You two entered the café and was greeted by an ecstatic person.

 

“Welcome to—OH! you!”

 

“Oh. Jaehwan-oppa.” You were taken aback by his appearance. You bowed courteously and he did the same. “What are you doing here?”

 

Jaehwan pointed at the green apron he was wearing. He then winked. “I work here whenever I feel like it since I’m friends with the owner of this place.” He turned to Taekwoon who was standing closely next to you. A wild grin appeared on the Casanova’s face. “I see that you brought Taekwoon-hyung along.”

 

“Aha. Actually, Taekwoon-oppa was the one who suggested this place.” You patted Taekwoon’s arm.

 

“Hi, hyung.” Jaehwan waved his hands.

 

“Hi. I didn’t know you work here.” Taekwoon inserted his hands on his pockets. With that remark, Jaehwan chuckled and mentioned that there were definitely things that no one knew about him except for a handful of people. The Casanova then led you to a table and handed you both menus.

 

“I’ll be behind the bar now.” Jaehwan pointed at a bar just a few tables away. “I am a barista not a waiter. Catch up with you guys later.”

 

Once Jaehwan left, Taekwoon apologized. You asked him why he was apologizing and he answered. “I didn’t know that Jaehwan works here. If I did, I would have brought you somewhere else. I know we’re a bit sensitive on having our relationship to the public right now but—“

 

“Taekwoon. It’s okay.” You butted in and told him that it was no big of a deal and that the two of you should just enjoy the date. Taekwoon then nodded and went looking at the menu. He shouldn’t be thinking too hard, you said to yourself. “Before we order, what are we going to play?”

 


 

Hongbin pressed on the shutter button. The camera clicked. He took a look at the picture he had taken. A worm view of the sky bordered with the green dew grass. The picture came out great. Ha, as expected of me. Hongbin took pride in his pictures. Just as he was about to take another photo, the familiar ringing sound of his phone distracted him from doing so. He sighed. What now? He pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered it without bothering to look at the caller’s id.

 

“HYUNG!” It was Hyuk. The boy practically yelled on the phone.

 

Hongbin winced. Damn it. No need to shout, Sanghyuk. He pressed on the speaker button and continued taking pictures. “What is it, Hyuk? You’re ruining my vibe here.”

 

“I FREAKING CAN’T BELIEVE IT! SHE—wait, are you with a girl right now? What do you mean ruining the vibe? OH! Hyung, don’t tell me. You’re gonna…with a girl…uhmm…that kind of vibe?”

 

Hongbin laughed at his friend’s weird thinking. If Hyuk was there with him, he would have received a smack from Hongbin. “I’m not interested in dating right now, you of all people know that. And if I did, I’m not going to do whatever you are thinking Sanghyuk.” He adjusted the focus on his lens. “I’m taking pictures right now, if that could calm down your erted mind.”

 

“Oh. Your hobby.” Hyuk sighed, disappointed. “ANYWAY! HYUNG, I REALLY CAN’T BELIEVE THIS.”

 

Hongbin hummed waiting for Hyuk to continue whatever the boy wanted to say.

 

“JAEHWAN-HYUNG SENT WONSIK-HYUNG A PICTURE WHO ALSO SENT THAT PICTURE TO HAKYEON-HYUNG WHO ACCIDENTALLY SENT ME THE F-ING PICTURE.”

 

“Dude. No need to shout. I can hear you perfectly Hyuk.” Hongbin aimed his camera at a flower bud. Hyuk apologized and calmed himself down. The youngest inhaled and exhaled. Once Hongbin made sure his friend was not panicking anymore, Hongbin asked his friend about the picture that Hakyeon had accidentally sent him. How careless can Hakyeon could be?

 

“TAEKWOON AND YOU.” Hyuk exploded. Hongbin was stunned. He sighed inwardly, Stupid Hakyeon.

 

“Hyuk.” Hongbin started. He needed to patch this mistake as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, Hakyeon wasn’t able to given the fact that Hyuk was venting out his frustrations on him. “Chill…What kind of picture was it?”Hongbin asked, careful not to put any more damage on the situation.

 

“They’re at this café. All close and are playing some board game.” Hongbin could imagine Hyuk’s expression right now.

 

“Sanghyuk. It’s just them hanging out. No need to make a big deal out of it.” Hongbin said as casual as possible.

 

“Call me paranoid but this is me talking as his big brother. It doesn’t look like they’re hanging out. If I didn’t know them, it would look like they’re dating.” Hyuk spat. “I’m going to spy on them.”

 

For sure, if Hyuk spotted the two he would go nuts. No one wanted that. Hongbin then remembered you. What would happen to you if your brother found out? You would be devastated. The reason why you didn’t tell your brother was because you didn’t want to hurt him. You wanted to tell your brother but not now. You wanted to tell him at the right time. Hongbin knew that. He knows you well enough to not ask you about that.

He put his camera down and looked up at the sky. What he was about to do was something he didn’t want. There was a reason why he bought you that dress. It was a way for him of letting you go. It was like the last thing he would do for you. But then, this current situation was calling for him to do something to you once again. He then took his phone and removed it from speaker mode. “Hyuk. I won’t stop you but if you are going to spy on them, let me come with you.” At that point, Hongbin made the decision to help your brother when in reality he’s helping you.

 


 

“Ei. You cheated.” You exclaimed.

 

Taekwoon shook his head defiantly. “I did not!”

 

“Did.”

 

“Did not.”

 

“Did.”

 

“Did not.”

 

Taekwoon then flicked his fingers on your forehead. You stuck out your tongue at him and rubbed the part where he had hit you. The two of you just finished playing a game of Uno wherein Taekwoon won. You just wanted to since you were winning in a long streak. Apparently, Taekwoon was quite competitive. Unfortunately for him, you were too.

You two then decided to get another game since Uno was ‘ruining’ your relationship. You laughed at Taekwoon’s remark. Cute. After a few minutes, both of you chose the game ‘Cards against Humanity’. Thw two of you returned to your table and started playing. The game was fun but cruel. It really was. The things you and Taekwoon came up where beyond ridiculous and funny. Sometimes it had a hint of dark humor but you two were ruthless, you guys didn’t care at all. While playing, you didn’t notice that Jaehwan greeted two new customers.

 

“Are you here to spy on your sister, Hyukkie?” Jaehwan smirked, leading Hyuk and Hongbin to a table away from yours.

 

Hyuk remained silent, his eyes on you. Jaehwan turned to Hongbin. “How about you?”

 

“Hm?” Hongbin hummed. Jaehwan then repeated the question he asked Hyuk. Hongbin shrugged, his head shaking. “I’m here to accompany Hyuk, nothing else.”

 

But Jaehwan knew better. This was Detective Jaehwan after all.

 


 

“Hey.” Taekwoon called for your attention. “Do you want to go somewhere?”

 

You looked at him and tilted your head on a side. “Where to?”

 

“At my parents’ café. I have something to show you.” Taekwoon put down the cards on the table and leaned in. You leaned in too and asked him what it was that he wanted to show you. He smiled, “You’ll see.”

 

He called a waiter and paid the bill. You two then left the café and walked a few more streets, holding hands. You found the sweet gesture endearing. The two of you weren’t able to do such things most of the time since you rarely go out with only the two of you alone. It’s only been a week since you two have been dating but it feels like it has been months. Maybe it’s because you two have always felt something for each other for a while now, it was only this time that you two acted on it.

By the time you two arrived at the café, the whole place was filled. “Wow.”

 

“It’s a Saturday. The place is usually packed with customers on weekends.” Taekwoon shrugged and took your hand. He then took your hold and led you upstairs, away from the customers and staffs. The second floor was for employees only. You passed by the bars and boxes and stopped at a door. “I hope you like this.” He then opened the door. What lies behind the door stunned you completely.

 

“Wow.” You gasped.

 

The door led to the establishment’s rooftop. It had a beautiful view. You didn’t notice until now that the establishment stood in a strategic area where you could see the whole city. You took your steps closer to the edge of the rooftop. You smiled brightly and looked back at Taekwoon. “It’s beautiful.”

 

“I always wanted to bring you here.” Taekwoon said, approaching you. “It’s a view that I’ve always wanted to share with someone.”

 

“I can see why.” Your eyes scanned the scenery before you. “This is definitely something to brag about.”

 

What happened next surprised you. Taekwoon leaned in, his hands reached out to you and softly cupped your cheeks. “May I kiss you?”

 

Your eyes lingered on his lips. It was so close to yours. Your heart paced faster. Not a word escaped from your lips but you weren’t pushing him away. That was enough for an answer to Taekwoon. He then let his lips touched yours. His soft lips on yours. It was a chaste kiss but definitely something to remember. His eyes then went to yours as he slowly backed away to give you some space. His cheeks turned bright red. You smiled, cheeks flushed. His hand reached out for yours, his fingers entwined with yours. The two of you stared blankly at the blue sky.

 

“Was that your…first kiss…?”

 

You smiled cheekily. “No but it’s definitely something to be remembered.”

 

Taekwoon’s eyes widened. He then asked who your first kiss was. You giggled as you remembered the memory of your first kiss. You turned to him and grinned, “I’ll tell you on another date.”

 

“Are you free tomorrow then?”

 

The question made you laugh. You nudged Taekwoon on the side and . “Jealous, are we?”

 

“Curious.” Taekwoon corrected. He planted another kiss, this time on your temple. “Okay, maybe a bit jealous.”

 


 

“YA! STOP CHEATING JAEHWAN-HYUNG!” Sanghyuk threw a tantrum at the laughing Casanova.

 

Jaehwan put up a smug grin, “Not my fault that you’re a loser, Hyukkie.”

 

“OH. SHUT UP.” Sanghyuk put down a card on the table. He turned to Hongbin who sat next to him. Hongbin then put down a card as well and glanced at Jaehwan.

 

“Your turn, hyung.” Hongbin smiled. While Jaehwan was choosing a card and Hyuk busy distracting the older one, Hongbin turned to where you and Taekwoon previously sat. Hongbin didn’t knew that distracting your brother would be so easy. The guy was really gullible. One challenge from Jaehwan was all it took for him to be distracted. It was a good thing since the moment Hyuk was so immersed in the game, you and Taekwoon had already left. Hongbin sighed. It’s great to see her happy with him. At least she’s happy.

 

“YA!”

 

“HAHAHA. CHILL HAN SANGHYUK!” Jaehwan just beat Hyuk and Hongbin once again. Hyuk finally snapped. He then threw all the cards he was holding in the air and cursed. He didn’t care if some of the customers found him noisy or what, he was determined to beat Jaehwan.

 

Hongbin smiled bitterly. “God. When will you let us win, Jaehwan-hyung?”

 

“When Hyukkie here tells me I’m the best.”

 

“NEVER.”

 

Hongbin grinned. “I never knew UNO can destroy friendships.”

 

 

 

--

CHAPTER 16 is out. Sorry that I didn’t get to update earlier. I wasn’t completely satisfied with this update and I had troubles in writing (I really hate it when I get a Writer’s block). Anyway, how was it? Did you guys enjoy? Hope you guys do~

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY SUBSCRIBERS^^ *hugs you guys*. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE.