Bet. Hug. Confession. Kiss.

It's Raining

Hakyeon grinned, pointing at the stuffed bear you were clinging onto to. “I see. You two are on a date.”

 

You and Hongbin glanced at each other and laughed simultaneously. The two of you quickly denied it and told Hakyeon that you two were just hanging out since the both of you were on a break from your booths. But Hakyeon insisted that the two of you were dating. Oh come on. Not in front of Taekwoon-oppa. “Eii… You two are just covering it up!”

 

“What—hyung, seriously?” Hongbin made a mocking look at Hakyeon. “We aren’t.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Yeah you are. Explain the bear?”

 

“We won it in a game.”

 

Feeling a bit tired with Hongbin and Hakyeon’s exchanges, you chose to make a move on Hongbin that will (You hope) shut the older one for good. You sighed heavily, held Hongbin’s hand and shoved it right on Hakyeon’s face. “Okay. Fine. Fine. We’re dating. We’re dating.” You looked at Hakyeon in the most annoyed way possible.

 

Hongbin laughed. He quickly caught up with what you were trying to do and decided to play along. He pulled you closer, closing any distance between you and him and let your head rest on his shoulder. “Yeah. you and I are exclusively dating.”

 

“Okay! You guys aren’t.” Hakyeon made his signature sass expression and pushed the two of you away from each other. Well that shut him up. You then glanced at the one standing next to Hakyeon; Taekwoon wasn’t clearly showing any emotions on the previous and current situation. You found him hard to read once again.

 

Hakyeon wrapped his arm on Taekwoon’s and pulled him into the circle. He smiled, “Since you two are just ‘hanging out’, do you want to join us? We’re heading for 3-1’s class right now.”

 

“Oh. That’s our class.” Hongbin beamed. “Are you even sure you want to go there, Hakyeon-hyung? Knowing you, I say you won’t even get to take one step inside.”

 

“Are you trying to test me, Lee Hongbin?” Hakyeon seemed confident on whatever he wanted to prove.

 

Taekwoon shook his head. “I don’t think you should try this one out, Hakyeon.”

 

“You too?” Hakyeon had his eyebrows raised. “If I get out alive in there, you’ll buy me a month stock of banana milk.”

 

“Call.”

 

“Call.”

 

You watched as things happen before you. What is happening? Hakyeon smiled brightly but that disappeared when Hongbin mentioned of the older buying food for Taekwoon and Hongbin for the whole week. Without any further discussion, Hakyeon agreed. Two against one. For some reason, you think that this would end pretty badly on Hakyeon’s part…since it’s Hakyeon…

 


 

“Woah, what do we have here?!” Jaehwan took a good look at the four students standing before him and Wonsik. He crossed his arms and leaned on Mr. Krueger for support. “I smell something’s up. What is it this time?”

 

“A bet.” You said, glancing at each guy standing behind you. “I actually don’t know why they did but yeah, a bet.”

 

“A bet? You part of it?” Wonsik asked. You shook your head, no. He scanned the four boys and thought deeply of the situation. After a while, Wonsik seemed to realize what was about to happen. He laughed and patted Jaehwan’s shoulders. “Oh my god. Hakyeon-hyung, are you even sure of what you’re doing? You’re going to lose here.”

 

Hakyeon scoffed. “Why doesn’t anyone support me on this?”

 

“I do.” Sanghyuk-oppa? All of you turned and saw your brother standing behind so close to Hakyeon. Having seen your brother still wearing his zombie costume, Hakyeon screamed. His knees felt weak and stumbled. Everyone laughed. So…Hakyeon-oppa’s a scaredy cat…

 

After he recovered, Hakyeon got back on his feet and started hitting your brother violently. Taekwoon sighed and stood close to you. “I told him didn’t I? That he shouldn’t try it.”

 

You smiled at Taekwoon. “You did.”

 

While everyone was preoccupied with the school president beating up a sophomore student, Taekwoon had your attention. He called your name and asked how your day was since he didn’t get to see you at all the whole day. You answered him that you were doing great thanks to Hongbin accompanying you throughout the day. He then pointed at your maid outfit.

 

“Ah this one,” You spread the skirt playfully, “Minah made me wear—“

 

“You look cute in that maid outfit.” You looked up at Taekwoon. He was avoiding to look at you straight in the eyes. Is he blushing? You then felt yourself blushing. Your cheeks were definitely hot; you covered your cheeks with your hands and looked as well.

 

“T-Thank you.” You muttered.

 

Before things could get anymore awkward between you and Taekwoon, Hakyeon dragged your brother towards Wonsik and Jaehwan and ordered them not to let Sanghyuk in while he’s inside the horror maze. The two were reluctant but the authoritative voice and intimidating gaze Hakyeon was giving made the two do what Hakyeon said. He then looked at you, Taekwoon and Hongbin.

He told you guys to enter the maze with him and so you all did. Wonsik then told a few short protocols; Taekwoon was still next to you. He leaned so your faces would meet. “Stay close to me, okay?”

 

“Taek! Let’s go.” Hakyeon had pulled Taekwoon away before you could even respond. So much for saying yes, huh?

 

You then moved along and noticed Hongbin waiting for you by the door where Hakyeon and Taekwoon were. Hongbin smiled at you and asked if you weren’t scared at all. You answered him with a grin and told him you can handle it better than Hakyeon for sure. The two of you laughed which received a judging stare from Hakyeon, “I heard that.”

 

“Okay. You guys have fun.” Wonsik opened the classroom door for the four of you and smiled devilishly. Taekwoon, with a struggling Hakyeon, was the first one to enter. You and Hongbin followed.

 

Upon entering, you found yourself transported to another world. The place was cramped. There was a narrow lane that could only fit two people together, so the four of you practically partnered up: Hakyeon and Taekwoon, and you and Hongbin. Red lights on the floor illuminated the maze, a creepy background sound—the mixture of a clock ticking, a child humming slowly, water dripping, a woman weeping and banging of doors. The walls had different paintings, mostly eerie portraits of people, and blood smeared everywhere. Apparently the people in the paintings were real since one of the paintings screamed at Hakyeon and tried grabbing him. You jerked from the surprise but nothing else. Hakyeon on the other hand screamed out his lungs and clung onto Taekwoon like his life depended on it.

You stifled a laugh, seeing Taekwoon flick his friend’s forehead in annoyance. You then turned to Hongbin and saw him smiling from ear to ear. He was confident he would win the bet. Seeing Hongbin, you found him wearing the Mr. Skellington costume in the horror maze to be amusing and alluring at the same time. It felt like he was the owner of the maze and you were just a visitor. He turned to you and smirked, “Scared, you?”

 

You shrugged. “I don’t know. You?”

 

Hongbin shrugged. The four of you then moved along and went further into the maze. The lane was getting narrower by the time you reached the end of the lane. You were to choose to go left or right. The three of you (Hongbin excluded because he knows where to go and doesn’t want to spoil the fun) decided to go left. The second you turned left, Hakyeon regretted it. In the middle of the lane, there was a little boy standing, back facing, and was humming.

 

“YA! LEE HONGBIN! Why the hell did you hire a kid for this?!? Are you insane?!” Hakyeon shouted, still clinging onto Taekwoon.

 

“What do you mean, hyung?” Hongbin acted innocently as he can. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

By the time the four of you were halfway, the little boy turned to your direction. He had bloodshot eyes, blood running down his cheeks and tattered clothes. He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the group. Instinctively, you pulled your hand back. Just as you were able to release yourself from the little boy’s grip, ghouls appeared out of nowhere and chased the four of you. You can hear Hakyeon screaming, Taekwoon being dragged by Hakyeon, you calling out to them and Hongbin chasing them.

It was scary alright. The music and lights thrilled everyone inside (well except for Hakyeon…). While everyone was running away from the ghouls, you noticed that you were all alone. The four of you had ran into different routes of the maze. You had no idea where the others were. The ghoul chasing you was missing. Where is everybody? The red lights turned dark. The hallway felt narrower. The laughter and screams louder. That very instant, you felt scared.

 

you?”

 

You scanned the area. “you?”

 

You followed the voice. “I’m here!”

 

you!” You stumbled and bumped into someone. The two of you fell down on the floor. You looked up and saw Hongbin; you immediately felt at ease. Thank god. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head on his chest. He carefully put his arms around you and smoothed your hair.“you hey. I’m here. No need to be scared.”

 

“I wasn’t scared.” You lied.

 

Hongbin chuckled; loving how you still managed to lie despite your actions telling differently. Once he felt sure you were feeling okay, he pulled himself away from you and cupped your face. “Let’s go? Hakyeon-hyung is probably killing Taekwoon-hyung right now.”

 

You nodded. The two of you rose to your feet. Not wanting to get lost or be alone again, you reached out for Hongbin’s hand. He glanced your way and squeezed your hand gently. “I’m here. Don’t worry.”

 

You and Hongbin walked around the maze without any problems at all, probably because he is part of the one who organized the horror maze. By the time you and Hongbin found your way out, Hakyeon and Taekwoon were already out.

Apparently, Hakyeon lost the bet and panicked inside the maze. He had to be dragged out by Taekwoon and one of the ghouls just for the older one to get out of the maze. You and Hongbin were greeted by your brother and Wonsik once the two of you came out.

 

“So, how was it?” Wonsik nudged Hongbin. He eyed his friend’s hand who was still holding yours. Thankfully, you were busily distracted by your brother so you weren’t able to hear most of the conversation.

 

“And here I thought you weren’t a scaredy cat, you.” Sanghyuk pinched your cheeks playfully. “At least you’re not like Hakyeon-hyung over there wailing like a baby.”

 

“I’M NOT A BABY.” Hakyeon appeared next to your brother and hit Sanghyuk’s arm. “Take back what you said HAN SANGHYUK.”

 

You laughed. You turned and saw Taekwoon looking—looking at the hands that interlocked with yours. His gaze then moved upward and the two of you stared. His eyes on you felt different. Is something wrong, Taekwoon-oppa?

 


 

[BYULNET CHAT]

Hyoggie: Yo. Let’s go out^0^    

BingBong: What? Are you kidding me? Hyuk, are you even looking outside?

Hyoggie: YEP.

BingBong: …

BingBong: it’s 1AM.

Hyoggie: I know^^ let’s go bike~

Taekwoon: I’m in.

BingBong: HYUNG. Are you serious? Since when did you team up with hyuk?

Taekwoon: …

Taekwoon: just now

BingBong: I can’t believe this

Hyoggie: Join the dark side bingbong or else you’ll really disappear like in the movie~~

BingBong: Ya don’t you use BingBong against me

BingBong: I DARE YOU¬_¬

Hyoggie: HAHA. Okay okay^^ chill

Taekwoon: bingbong will be missed

 

 

What the—: You

Why are you all still awake?! : You

Oppa =.= : You

Hyoggie: YA. Get the bicycles ready!

BingBong: Oh. Why are you awake you?

WHY SHOULD I??? : You

I can’t sleep Hongbin-oppaㅠㅠ: You

Taekwoon: Hi you

Hi Leo-oppa! : You

BingBong: Leo-oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Taekwoon changed his name to Leo

BingBong: SERIOUSLY…

Leo: if you can become bingbong then i can be leo

Hyoggie: BURRN

BingBong: i didn’t name myself bingbong

I did!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ : You

Bingbong is a cute name : You

Leo too : You

Leo: I’m coming. See you guys later

See you Leo-oppa ^__^ : You

Hyoggie: BYEE HYUNG! SEE YA!

BingBong: Oh to hell with this. I’m in.

Leo logged out.

BingBong: This better be fun or else I’m going to kill you hyuk.

Hyoggie: Woohoo~

Hyoggie: Evil little sister?

Hyoggie: HEEY

Hyoggie: HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hyoggie: YA

Hyoggie: ARE YOU IGNORING YOUR BROTHER!?!

Hyoggie: Hey guys, did you know

 

WHAT DO YOU WANT : You

Hyoggie: Where are you? let’s go now!!

Hyoggie: you did prepare our bikes right???

You logged out

Hyoggie: YA.

Hyoggie: Psh. Rude -.-

BingBong: I’m with you

Hyoggie: Wait??? Are you here already????

BingBong: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. You’re so dead. She’s coming for you

Hyoggie: Wait what?

Hyoggie: Hyung answer medfretbjrieutfj2ewug35og`zOg59u/

Hyoggie: AdubcujdwBUJBWjfbjBfanfi2ghu

Hyoggie changed his name to HyukThe

HyukThe: I’m Han Sanghyuk. I read and watch when I have the time.

BingBong: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BingBong: So true

HyukThe: 3frg35b1300000000000Rir Bbm YA STOP STEALING MY PHOEDNKIRNV)R#WVNodvbenteew

 


 

The four of you biked around the neighborhood that very late night. After beating up the crap out of your brother, Taekwoon arrived. He didn’t ask much on why Sanghyuk looked a bit shaken when he arrived. He just patted Sanghyuk’s shoulder and let out a small smile, saying that he feels sorry for him.

You enjoyed riding the pink bicycle your father had brought you not so long ago. It’s been quite a while since you and your brother took out your bicycles probably because there were ton of school works for the past few weeks and you didn’t had time to ride anymore.

Sanghyuk and Hongbin were ahead of you and Taekwoon. Hongbin turned to the two of you and grinned. “Race back to the house!”

 

“You’re on!” You accepted the challenge.

 

Sanghyuk and Hongbin pedaled fast. You on the other hand remained with your speed and let the two ahead. You then turned to Taekwoon, “You’re not joining the race, oppa?”

 

Taekwoon shooked his head, “Nope. I’ll stay here with you.”

 

“Oh. I thought you don’t like losing.” You grinned teasingly. “Taekwoon-oppa, you’re going to lose here.”

 

“At least, I’m here with you.”

 

You pressed the brakes. You laughed nervously. You weren’t expecting that at all. Taekwoon pressed on his brakes and looked back at you. You turned the direction of your bicycle the other way around and excused yourself. “I’ll just go buy something. You go ahead, oppa.”

 

“I’ll come with you.”

 

You didn’t argue at all since you know arguing with only lead the conversation to nothing. Taekwoon would still follow you. And so, the two of you biked back to where you came from. You stopped at a convenience store to buy some drinks for the boys. After this, I bet they’d be thirsty. You and Taekwoon walked to the back of the store and grabbed Hongbin and Hyuk’s favorite drinks. You turned to Taekwoon, “What do you want? It’s on me.”

 

Taekwoon scanned the fridge and grabbed the banana milk. He mildly shook the item and smiled. The two of you walked to the counter and you paid for it all. You and Taekwoon walked out of the convenience store and went to where your bicycles were.

 

you.”

 

“Hm?” you opened the bottled juice you brought for yourself and drank.

 

Taekwoon took out your bicycle first from its chains as he asked, “Do you like someone right now?”

 

You almost choked. You swore you almost choked. “What do you mean? A crush? Something like that?”

 

Taekwoon then moved on to his bicycle and took off its chains. He nodded smilingly, “Yeah. Something like that.”

 

“I do.” You admitted. You stared at him while he was too preoccupied with his bicycle. You tightened your grip on your beverage. He’s actually… Once he was done and had his bicycle free, he got up and rode his bicycle. You then rode on yours as well, completely avoiding Taekwoon’s stare. “But I’m not going to tell you his name.”

 

“I like someone too.” Taekwoon pedaled away.

 

What? You followed Taekwoon and the two of you biked back to your house. Did Taekwoon-oppa just say he likes someone too? Who’s the lucky girl? Taekwoon pressed on his brake once you two were only a street away from the house. “What’s the matter, oppa?”

 

Taekwoon smiled but it seemed like he wasn’t happy at all. “There’s a sports relay tomorrow right?” You nodded. “I wish she would cheer for me tomorrow.”

 

“I’m sure she will. You’re a great person, Taekwoon-oppa.” You assured him. “She’ll definitely cheer you on.”

 

you.” Taekwoon said. “The name of the person I like.”


 

Second day of the school festival. Sports event. Everyone was excited. It was either you play in the games or you watch and cheer. You played various sports but you weren’t the type to compete, so you decided to just sit this one down. You and Minah sat next to each other in the bleachers, watching the events unfold.

 

“I’m so excited!” Minah giddied. “Aren’t you?”

 

“Oh. Yeah.” You faltered a smile. Minah then placed her hand on your shoulder and asked if you were doing alright. You bobbed your head. “I’m fine, Minah. Why wouldn’t I be?” You lied.

 

“It’s just…you’ve been spacing out earlier. I thought you were just sleepy but it seems like you still seemed bothered.”

 

“Oh.” You scanned the faces of the students who were going to play. “I’m okay. No need to worry, Minah.”

 

You then spotted him. He was with the other seniors, stretching for the next game. They were laughing. Including him. You felt your chest tightened. You bit your lip. you. The name of the person I like…I wasn’t dreaming right? Just then his eyes met yours. Your chest felt heavier. You instantly looked away. You really can’t look at him at all. I wish she would cheer for me tomorrow. You looked back. He was still looking at you. You then raised your fists and mouthed a ‘fighting’. He smiled and copied.

 

“Who are you talking to?” Minah butted in. You jumped in your seat and gave an excuse. Just then you saw Hakyeon approached Taekwoon. You pointed at Hakyeon, “Minah! Look!”

 

Minah’s attention was averted to Hakyeon. She waved her hands and called him out. “GOOD LUCK!”

 

Hakyeon chuckled and shouted a thanks back. You sighed a relief. At least she didn’t ask again.

The running relay for the seniors was about to start. All of the players went to their respective posts and prepared themselves. You had your eye on Taekwoon the whole time. The head of the P.E. department walked to the front and raised his arm that held the starting pistol. He counted to three backwards and pulled the trigger. BANG. The players ran. Everyone cheered for the person they wanted to win. Taekwoon was running ahead, thanks to his long legs.

 

“Go Jung Taekwoon!” You cheered; but of course who are we kidding? Your voice can’t be heard since it was being overlapped by other louder voices.

 

The game ended. Taekwoon won. A senior named Minhyuk placed second and Hakyeon on the third spot. After a while, you told Minah that you’ll go for a while and congratulate Taekwoon. She eyed you suspiciously but dismissed it already. “Go. Hurry, okay? Hongbin-oppa is coming up.”

 

“Of course. I wouldn’t miss it.” You smiled reassuringly.

 

You made your way out of the bleachers and searched for Taekwoon in the crowd of seniors. You then saw Hakyeon walking with Minhyuk. He waved a hello to you; you said hello back.

 

“Looking for Taek?” Hakyeon asked. Talk about reading minds. You nodded. He pointed at the back, “He’s at the locker room.”

 

“Thanks, Hakyeon-oppa.” You bowed and continued.

 

You stopped by the male’s locker room. He must be still inside. You then took a seat on the pavement as you waited for him to come out. It was only a minute when he got out. He looked down at you. You looked up at him.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hey.” Taekwoon took a seat next to you on the pavement. Before any words were exchanged between you and him, you offered him a bottle of water. He took it, uttering a short thanks.

 

“You were great out there.” You said, avoiding his gaze.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“I watched you play…”

 

“Mmm.”

 

“I also cheered for you.”

 

“I saw. Thanks.”

 

UGH! WHY AM I BEING SO AWKWARD? GET A GRIP HAN YOU! YOU’RE BETTER THAN THIS! COME ON.

 

“About what I said last night…” Taekwoon started, playing with the bottled water with his hands. “I—“

 

you!"

 

The two of you turned to where the voice came from and saw Minah running. She stopped a few feet away from you and Taekwoon. She bent down, catching her breath. Once she was feeling okay, Minah composed herself like nothing happened. Minah smiled and congratulated Taekwoon before moving her attention on you.

 

“What is it, Minah?” You asked.

 

“I told you before, didn’t I?” Minah rolled her eyes. “Hongbin-oppa’s game is about to start!”

 

“OH!” You rose on your feet and turned to Taekwoon. As much as you wanted to hear what Taekwoon has to say about last night, you couldn’t miss Hongbin’s game. He would complained you not watching for sure. You turned to Taekwoon and apologized. “Sorry Taekwoon-oppa but can we talk later?”

 

Taekwoon smiled and nodded. “Sure.”

 

Minah grabbed your hand and the two of you ran back to where the game was. Taekwoon sighed. He stared at the bottled water and chuckled. When will I be able to properly tell her?

 

You and Minah arrived just in time. The starting pistol had just been fired and everyone cheered. Your eyes quickly scanned the players and saw Hongbin running. He was currently in second place. Just as he was about to overtake the one in first place, he fell.

 

You got on your feet. “Hongbin-oppa!”

 

The crowd went silent. The game had ended. No one knew who won. The other players ran to Hongbin and asked if he was alright. You wanted to go there as well. Is he okay?

Hongbin struggled in getting up. He fell back down on the floor and sighed heavily. Just then you saw one of the head teachers and Wonsik came up to Hongbin. Wonsik asked the people to give him, the teacher and Hongbin space; they complied. The head teacher then carefully examined Hongbin’s left foot. He ordered Wonsik to call the infirmary. You watched Wonsik ran to the infirmary.

 


 

The games continued. You told Minah that you’d skip the whole event and visit Hongbin who was at infirmary. You knocked on the infirmary and was greeted by the school’s doctor.

 

“Are you here for Lee Hongbin as well?” The doctor smiled fondly. You nodded. He opened the door widely for you and you entered. “A boy came in as well and checked up on Hongbin here. Don’t worry, it’s nothing serious.”

 

“That’s good news. Anyways, did the boy look like me?” You asked.

 

“Now that you say it, he does kind of look like you.” He chuckled at the realization. You smiled to yourself. You were worried too, Hyuk-oppa. You mentioned to the school doctor that the boy was your brother. He then pointed at the room where Hongbin was resting. You slowly twisted the doorknob and peeked.

 

“Just come in, you." Hongbin’s voice called you out. “I can see you, you know.”

 

You opened the door and laughed shyly. “I thought you were sleeping.” You closed the door behind you and saw his current state. He still looked the same Hongbin except he had a bandage on his left foot. He smiled brightly at you and you felt crying. You sat on the chair beside his bed and glared at him.

 

“YA. You had me worried!” You felt tears coming. You closed your eyes and grunted. “Ugh. I so hate you right now.”

 

“Sorry.” Hongbin said sheepishly. He reached for your cheek and slightly pinched. “Ei. I’m the one who got hurt here and yet I’m the one saying sorry.”

 

You opened your eyes and rested your head on his lap. “Be careful next time, okay?”

 

“Yes mom.”

 

“I’m serious Hongbin.” You stated. You turned your head to look at him. “You really had us worried. Didn’t oppa visit you too?” Hongbin nodded. “I thought you were injured in a serious way. I got scared.”

 

He then gently placed his hand on your head and petted it. Hongbin smiled and kissed your cheek. A rare gesture. He used to kiss you back when you were kids but this time it felt different.

 

“I’ll take care of myself better.” He said. The two of you stayed silent. His hand on your head. Your head resting on his lap. He asked if you were to go back at the event but you dismissed the idea and told him you’ll stay with him since he will be all alone.

 

“The doctor’s here. I won’t be alone.” He chuckled.

 

“Whatever. I’ll stay here.” You yawned. “Did the doctor call your parents?”

 

Hongbin nodded. “Dad will pick me up later. So don’t worry. You and Hyuk won’t have to carry me home.”

 

You giggled. “Dummy.”

 


Taekwoon heard what happened to Hongbin through Sanghyuk who he happened to bump into not so long ago. He decided to pay him a visit since he was worried about Hongbin as well since he was his friend after all. He bought two coffee cans at a near vending machine before going to the infirmary. He went to the infirmary and found no one inside. I guess the doctor went somewhere else. He made himself welcome and walked to where the rooms were.

He checked each of the rooms. It wasn’t long when he found Hongbin’s room. What shocked him was that he was with someone. He slowly opened the door and saw you sleeping on a sleeping Hongbin’s lap. He stood there for quite some time. Something ached within him.

He looked at you sleeping soundly. He then carefully placed the two coffee cans at the table next to the bed. Taekwoon turned and left but before he could, someone had called him. He turned back and saw Hongbin awake.

 

“Hyung.”

 

“You’re awake.” Taekwoon said. He pointed at the coffee cans. “I just came by to check up on you.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“I didn’t know she was here.” Taekwoon rubbed the nape of his neck. “She must be worried sick.”

 

“Hyung.” Hongbin called. “I still am keeping my words; that I won’t interfere anything that happens with you and you...but if you make her cry, hurt her. I won’t hold back. I already told you that.”

 

“Yeah. I remember.” Taekwoon reminisced of the day they talked about it while eating ice cream on the way home. He smiled defeated at Hongbin. But it seems nothing would even happen between us because whatever happens, it always feels like she goes back to you. “Take care of yourself Hongbin. You worry her.”

 

The two of them glanced at you who was still sleeping soundly on Hongbin’s lap. You really have no idea on anything.

 

 

---

Chapter 14 is out~ hoothoot! Yaay. So how was it? I hope you guys like it. I’ll be updating as soon as I can! Thank you thank you to the new subscribers, for the comments (I love hearing you guys^^) and for the upvotes^^ THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Please feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote~