Fine

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

'So have you decided?' Chanyeol asked one time while he, Jongin and Baekhyun were eating lunch.

'Decided about what?' Baekhyun asked

'Sehun.'

'He never even called so what should I even decide on.' He was too busy reading the sheet music and eating to really concentrate on the topic

Chanyeol was about to say something when someone interrupted him 'If I did call, would you have gone out with me?'

'I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. But he didn't call did he, maybe it was really just a fleeting moment.' Chanyeon and Jongin are now laughing quietly because Baekhyun doesn't seem to notice that he's not talking to his friends anymore.

'It wasn't just a fleeting moment. I was out of the country the past few days that's why I wasn't able to call but I'm here now.'

'Yeah you-' Baekhyun stopped talking and looked at his friend who were trying so hard not to laugh out loud then he turned around to look at a smirking Sehun 'What are you doing here?'

'I came to ask you out.'

'Why?'

'Because I want to.'

'What if I said no?'

'Then I would never leave you alone until you do.'

'Why do you even wanna go out with me Sehun-ssi? I'm not special. I'm not some celebrity. I'm no one compared to your glamorous life.'

'Exactly. You're not special. You're no one that's why I like you. And wow, did you just say that you’re not special? Where’s the Baekhyun that keeps saying he’s special and all?' 

‘What the hell. I take it back, I’m special, too special to go out with you.' Baekhyun stuck his tongue out then faced infront again to continue eating.

'So is that a yes?' Sehun whispered into Baekhyun's ear and the latter shivered from his action

'Nope.'

'Oh come on Baek, he came here just to ask you out. That's gotta be something.' Jongin said but Baekhyun just glared at him.

'Yeah Baek. But I'm curious, what exactly happened the night that you went to his studio?' Chanyeol asked and the two turned red at the thought.

FLASHBACK

Baekhyun sang what he was singing on the way there. He sang his heart out and he let every emotion unfold, just like always whenever he performs. And when he was done, he looked in front to find an empty seat. He looked around and saw the younger behind him

'What are you doing there?'

'N-nothing.' 

'Did Oh Sehun just stutter?' Baekhyun chuckled 'Damn. I must be that good.' Baekhyun joked

Sehun stepped closer and closer 'you must really think highly of yourself. You think you're that good. You think that you have the most amazing voice don't you?' He was stepping closer and closer and Baekhyun was stepping backwards until he fell down on the seat and Sehun smirked. Baekhyun gulped on his own saliva and took a deep breath and said 'Now let's see this special dance of yours.' 

Sehun put the music on. It was kind of a slow song but with a lot of beat into it. Sehun danced and danced. He let the music control him and make him move. His actions were sharp and precise but there were also soft movements. His forehead is covered with beads of perspiration. 

Baekhyun. He was staring. He was in a trance while watching the younger dance. He finds his movements completely hypnotic and transcending. He wanted to look away but he can't. He didn't wanna eat his words but he just might. When Sehun finished, he moved closer to Baekhyun but the shorter said 'Meh, I've seen better.' And shrugged.

'You've seen better?' He moved his face closer to Baekhyun's but the older was not backing down. He's not gonna let this guy eat his words. 

'Yeah, I've seen better. Even my friend dances better than you.'

'Hmm. Oh really?' Sehun asked teasingly 'Well, then why don't I dance again for you until you change your mind.' Still moving closer until they were only inches apart

'Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather watch horror movies than watch you dance.' Baekhyun said. Remaining his cool.

'Well then..' Sehun stood up and walked further from Baekhyun 'You better go. I've got rehearsals tomorrow morning.' 

Baekhyun was surprised by what the younger did. He didn't stand up from his seat immediately but when he saw that the younger was serious he stood up and walked out the door. But he stopped midway and said 'Fine. I liked your dance.' then continued walking away. 

END FLASHBACK

'You're kidding right? That's it?' Chanyeol asked

'Yeah. That's it. What more do you want Yeol?' Baekhyun asked

'I was expecting something. Oh you guys have a boring story.' 

'I feel like something else happened.' Jongin said and they all looked at him

'Were you even there? That's all that happened.' Baekhyun said

'Nope. But that's just not it. That can't be it.'

'We don't live in a fictional story Jongin. That's all there is and that's all that happened.' Baekhyun said then looked at Sehun.

Jongin suddenly had a lightbulb moment then said 'I know what happened.' They waited for him to continue 'yes, you walked out. Sehun here was contemplating whether to stop you or not. And he didn't, based on his personality but you Byun Baekhyun waited just outside the room. Curious if this guy would go after you but didn't. You were about to go in the room again but changed your mind because you didn't wanna eat your words so you left.'

Chanyeol threw a paper to Jongin 'Eh! Jongin, I thought you were actually gonna say something useful. That's nothing.'

'Hehe.' Jongin grinned.

'I gotta go.' Sehun said. 'So tomorrow night?' He said to Baekhyun. 

'Fine.' Sehun winked at him and left. 

'Oh come on Baek, tell us what happened.' 

'That's the thing. Nothing happened.'

'Don't lie. There's something there.'

'Fine! Wanna know what?'

CONTINUING FLASHBACK

Baekhyun was walking along the corridors when Sehun suddenly grabbed his arm. Baekhyun gave him a surprised look.

'Go out with me.'

Baekhyun actually laughed at the younger's statement. 'You're kidding right?'

'Nope. Go out with me.' 

'You don't even know my name Sehun-ssi.'

'That's true. What is your name?'

'Nope. Not gonna tell.' Sehun pinned Baekhyun on the wall and looked at him intently 'What would it take to make you go out with me?' 

To be honest, Baekhyun couldn't really speak right now. He felt as if his mind suddenly became blank. He was nervous by the actions and words of the younger. And all that he could do was kiss the younger. They kissed for a few minutes until they were both out of breath. 

'Now, you really gotta tell me your name.' 

'Tell you what, if we meet again this month then I would tell you my name. I'd even go out with you. Now let me go.' The younger did and said 'What if we don't meet?'

'Then let's just accept that this was a one time thing.' Baekhyun smiled then left.

END FLASHBACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Sorry if it takes me so long to update- busy with school and all but here's chapter 5 for all of you :) Thanks for taking the time to read. :) Hope you ocntinue supoorting my story :)

Vote, subscribe and comment! :)

Have a nice day!