Meeting Baekhyun

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

'Tell us about yourself.'

'I'm Byun Baekhyun. 23 years old. I go to the most prestigious music school in the country. I love singing and playing the piano.'

'Why do you want to audition here if you already go to the best music school in the country?'

'Because I've also been dreaming to get into this company since I was in high school. And I always chase my dreams.' Baekhyun grinned.

'Okay. Show us what you got.' 

Baekhyun cleared his throat and started singing. Singing his heart out infront of the judges. When he finished, he smiled and knew that he had done well. He looked at the judges who had their poker faces on and they said 'Okay. Thank you. We'll contact you if you'll have a second audition.'

'Thanks.' He smiled at them and went out to the waiting room where his best friend was waiting for him. 

'So how'd it go?' His bestfriend smiled from ear to ear 'Why would I even ask, it went great didn't it?'

'Of course Yeol. I know that I'll get that second audition. How about you, how was yours? I didn't get to ask because they called me immediately after you.'

'I don't know. I don't think I'll get in.' Chanyeol lowered his head in sadness. 

'Don't worry. You'll get in. We'll both get in okay?'

'Okay.' He smiled at his best friend who was smiling back at him' They decided to eat at a cafe around the corner but when they got there, there were so many people outside.

'I wonder what was going on?' Baekhyun trying to see what was happening. He was tiptoeing but he still can't 

'There's some celebrity inside I think.' 

'How'd you kn-' Baekhyun stopped in the middle of his sentence then said 'Nevermind.' Realizing that his bestfriend was a giant so he could see easily. 

'We should just go someplace else.' Chanyeol said

'But I've been craving for their cake for days. Can't we just say excuse me? Your tall and scary, you do it.' And Chanyeol did. The crowd making a way for them. When they finally got in they saw who the people are going crazy for.

'Isn't that Oh Sehun?' Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

'Who?' 

'Oh Sehun. The one who's the best at dancing and he joined a lot of contests around the world and always comes back a winner.' 

'Nope. No clue. How do you know him?'

'Because, I wanna be like him. I wanna dance like him.'

'Then that dream will just crash and burn.' Baekhyun joked and Chanyeol nudged him playfully. 'Come on let's just order.' 

There's no other table other than the table beside Sehun. I think nobody has the guts to sit beside him because even though he is an international dancing star, he has a cold and stoic personality. Chanyeol was oggling over Sehun when Baekhyun smack him on his arm 'Ya. Stop staring at him. You look weird and creepy.'

'Woah. His features are really sharp. He looks really handsome. And I'm not staring, I'm casually observing because it's not everyday that you get to see a celebrity.'

He looked at Sehun who was busy reading a book. He observed him then said 'Meh, noting special and celebrities come to our school all the time. Celebrities are born there.'

'Yes, but not celebrities like him.'

'I really don't see anything special Chanyeol. And stop with your man crush, it's creepy.'

'He's special. Trust me.' 

Baekhyun was about to reply when Sehun put down his book and turned to them 'Thank you for saying that I'm special but I'm curious to say why you' he looked at Baekhyun 'don't think I'm special.'

Baekhyun was surprised then said 'I don't think your special because you're just like any other person. You're just like us. You have your own talent, that's great. I have mine too. You dance, I sing. You join contests, people do too. But that doesn't make you any special than the rest of us.' 

Sehun looked at him for a long time and Baekhyun not backing down then he continued reading his book as if nothing happened. 

Baekhyun then turned to Chanyeol and said 'See, he just got burned.' Chanyeol snickered then Sehun talked 'Have you ever seen me dance?'

'Nope.'

'You've never seen me dance yet you have a lot to say.'

'I know special when I see one but you're just not it.' Sehun stood up and placed a card on their table 'Come to my studio tomorrow night and you'd take back your words.' 

Baekhyun was about to retort something but Sehun was gone along with the crowd. 

'You should've just kept your mouth shut.' Chanyeol said.

'You know that I can never do that.' Baekhyun chuckled and looked at the card in front of him. 

-

The next day, Baekhyun was contemplating whether he should go to Oh Sehun's studio but doesn't know why he should go. What if something happens to me. He looked like he could kill someone. And I never said I would go anyway. What if I'm proven that I'm wrong. I hate it when I'm wrong. Nah, looks like he really isn't special tho. Baekhyun thought. He was doing all that thinking even though he's already outside Sehun's studio. He took a deep breath and decided to go inside. The studio was empty except for a light at the end of the hallway. Well, here goes the end of my life. I really should've just kept my mouth shut. Baekhyun said to himself. He entered the well-lit room and saw no one. Then the doors suddenly closed. 

'Hello?' He called out

'So you did come.' Sehun said. Stepping out from the shadows.

'Well, I'd like to see this special dancing of yours that everyone seemed to oggle over.' 

'Oh you will, but first tell me.. Are you special?' 

'Of course I am.'

'Why? You're just like anybody else. you say you have a talent and I have too. You sing, I dance. You joing whatever it is you join and I do to. So what makes you special.'

'Because I believe I am. and I have the voice that could make anyone fall in love with me.' 

'Fall in love with you? That's a bit of an overstatement isn't it?' Sehun raised his eyebrow at him

'Nope. That's the truth.' Baekhyun said proudly

'Well, then let's hear this amazing voice of yours.' Sehun said sarcastically 'And make me NOT fall in love with you.'

'Oh you will.' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi y'all!! How are you guys? Chapter 1 is up. Hihi. What'd you think? :)