Meet Jonghyun

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

Sehun heard his phone ring so he was reaching for it while his eyes were still closed. He answered groggily ‘Hello?’

‘Sehun!’

‘Chanyeol? What do you want? Isn’t it too early?’

‘Early? It’s 3 in the afternoon.’

‘Oh. Then what do you want?’

‘Jonghyun is out.’ Sehun opened his eyes.

‘Where is he?’

‘That I do not know but they have this usual bar they hang out in outside of Seoul but be careful he’s really really far from Baekhyun’s personality and he can be really stubborn and prideful and self-confident and cold but he likes chicks and I think they get high there too.’

‘It’s okay Chanyeol. I can handle that. I’m cold and self-confident too right? Just text me the name of the bar.’ And they hang up the phone

Sehun drove to a bar 2 hours away from Seoul and when he entered the bar, he was expecting a quiet bar but there was a lot of people, a lot of dancing people. He made his way through the crowd and went to the bar and ordered a drink. He scanned the place and finally saw Baekhyun or Jonghyun whatever. He took a shot and danced with the girl that Jonghyun was eyeing after a few minutes Jonghyun approached him and said

‘You new here? I’ve never seen you around.’ Jonghyun raised his eyebrow at Sehun

‘Yeah new. Just finding a place to get away from the troublesome life in Seoul.’ Sehun said still dancing with the girl

‘I know what you mean man, Seoul is just full of heads who are just all frustrating.’

‘I totally agree. I’m Sehun by the way.’ Sehun offered his hand and Jonghyun just looked at it

‘Come hang out with us if you want. We’re just over there. Leave the girl for a while.’ And Jonghyun walked towards their spot. Sehun whispered something to the girl and she just smiled and walked away. Sehun approached Jonghyun and Tao.

‘By the way, this is my friend Tao and I’m Jonghyun. He looks Chinese because he is. He’s got black circles under his eyes because he’s been up partying all night since he was fcking born.’ Sehun chuckled

‘Nice to meet you both. So I guess you’re a regular here?’

‘Yup.’ Took a sip from his beer ‘We found this place while we were having a joyride. And we have been stuck here ever since.’

‘But aren’t you tired of the same old place and same old people.’

‘Kind of but that girl you just danced with. I want to sleep with her friend who comes here every once in a while and I will not leave this bar until I do.’

‘Why? Turned your killer charms down?’ He took a sip from his beer

‘Kicked my balls while I was trying to pick her up. Guess she’s a man-hater or whatever so I was planning on being friends with her perky friend but god she’s annoying as hell so I’m thinking of another way.’

Sehun just nodded, drank his beer and looked at the girl he just danced with. He was thinking of how Jonghyun would get to be closer with him but it looks like he already trusts him.

 ‘So Sehun, what makes you run away from the troublesome Seoul?’ Tao asked

‘Oh the usual, my ex broke up with me, I want to forget, I’m stressed with work and all so I just want to get away from everything.’

‘You’ve come to the right place. We’ll be your friends although can you handle us?’ Jonghyun asked

‘I can handle anything.’ Sehum smirked

‘Welcome to the club. Here, try this.’ Jonghyun gave Sehun some kind of cigarette-looking thing and Sehun stared at it

‘Oh relax, this won’t kill you. You said you want to forget so here. I’m sure you’ve heard of coke or right? ‘Course not, you look like a rich kid who got some rich- parents who have pampered you since you were a kid.’

‘Pffft I’m not rich, I just dress like a model, easier to pick up chicks.’ Sehun took the coke from Jonghyun and inhaled it.

‘Good boy. Just tell me if you want more, I’ve got a lot of that.’

Sehun continued taking the coke. He was feeling a little woozy and euphoric. The three of them kept laughing for some reason. He didn’t notice the time and by the time he felt okay it was already morning.His two newfound friends have passed out already and the bar was now almost empty. He checked his phone 30 missed calls. Damn it. How come I didn’t noticed the fcking time Sehun thought. He wrote a message on a small piece of paper and left it on the table. Nice meeting you two. I’ll drop by when I want to get away again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh hi. I'm sorry for the very short update. I'm just really busy these days. I'll make it up to you guys in a few days. Thanks! :)