It's time

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

Sehun heard his phone ringing while he was practicing but he didn’t answer it. He just let it go to voicemail. But it kept ringing and ringing and it was bothering him so he decided to look at it. He answered it immediately as soon as he saw the name on the screen.

‘H-Hello Baek?’ Sehun answered breathlessly

‘Sehun? Oh I’m sorry. Were you busy?  I could just call again later.’

‘What? No. No I was just practicing. Why did you call? Is something wrong?’ Sehun asked worriedly

‘Y-Yeah..’

‘Huh? What? Are you sick? Are you hurting somewhere?’

‘I am. M-my heart it hurts because I hurt you.’ Sehun dropped his jaw, figuratively of course, when he heard what Baekhyun said.

‘W-What?’ Sehun asked in disbelief

‘I need you to mend my broken heart. I’m going there.’ And the call ended before Sehun could answer. He didn’t know if he was being trolled or if was dreaming. After 5 minutes, he heard someone speak

‘Are you just gonna stand there all night?’ Sehun looked at the person by the door

‘Baek.’

‘Well? I’m waiting. Where is this amazing dance of yours?’ Baekhyun smirked when he saw that Sehun was still standing there, frozen. The older walked towards the taller and pecked his lips.

‘Hi.’ Sehun suddenly hugged Baekhyun so tight because he was so happy to see the older again.

‘I ing missed you Baekhyun.’ The shorter chuckled and hugged the taller back.

‘Oh I know. But could you let go, I can’t breathe.’

‘Oh right sorry’ Sehun pulled away and smiled genuinely. His first genuine smile in months.

‘Sehun, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you and breaking up with you. For not telling you what happened to me. For breaking your heart.’ Baekhyun teared up while he was apologizing. ‘I just, you know about my condition now and I just don’t want you to look at me differently and I don’t want you to be hurt every time I change perso-‘ Sehun cut him off by kissing him. They kissed for what seemed like their first kiss. There was longing and passion and love. Their tongues connected like two puzzle pieces that felt so right. That moment felt so magical and momentous probably because they both missed each other so much.

Baekhyun pulled away first before things get heated and he pecked Sehun’s swollen lips.

‘God, you don’t know how much I missed kissing you and hugging you Baek.’

‘I missed you too Se. And I know this is late but I love you.’

‘I love you too that’s why don’t ever let go of me again okay? No matter what happens. Let me stay by your side. Let me love you and don’t be a stubborn child.’ Baekhyun flicked Sehun’s forehead.

‘What child? I’m older than you, idiot.’

‘Yeah but look who looks like a child.’ Sehun stuck his tongue out.

‘Aigoo this kid.’ Baekhyun ruffles Sehun’s hair.

That night Sehun slept over at Baekhyun’s but nothing else happened. Both are so happy that they are by each other’s side again.

-

Sehun woke up next to a sleeping Baekhyun. He stared at him while the older snored cutely. He pecked his lips and Baekhyun mumbled and slowly opened his eyes.

‘Good morning babe.’ Sehun greeted. Baekhyun looked at Sehun with wide eyes and stood up fast.

‘B-babe? W-what? Sehun w-what are you doing here?’

‘You made me sleep here last night remember?’Sehun sitted upright

‘N-no, I certainly don’t remember that and I certainly don’t r-recall calling you or meeting you’

‘But Bae- wait, Donghyun?’

‘Who else?’

‘. Uhm. . Wait, uh let me explain.’

‘Well you better or else I’m going to assume that you are a ert or a burglar or something.’

‘No no, Bae- I mean Donghyun let me explain.’ Sehun said as he walked closer to Donghyun. 

‘Don’t you dare come near me. Tell me or I-I’ll call the police.’

‘No. Seriously, let me explain. Let me just call someone first.’ Sehun said as he looked for his phone. He called a number and minutes later the doorbell rang.

‘I-I’m just going to get that. Stay here.’ Donghyun said as he stepped out of the room and went downstairs to open the door. Sehun followed him despite the instruction to stay and saw Chanyeol enter the foyer.

‘Chanyeol? What are you doing here?’

‘Chanyeol.’ Sehun said as he showed himself.

‘What happened?’ Chanyeol asked Sehun.

‘We made up last night and he made me stay. Then he woke up as him. I don’t know what I should do. If I should tell the truth or something.’

Chanyeol sighed. ‘Maybe this was what Baekhyun was worried about. I think we should tell Donghyun.’

‘What are you two talking about? Why would Baekhyun be worried? Why haven’t I met him yet? Why are you here Chanyeol and you too Sehun? Somebody tell me something.’ Donghyun demanded.

‘I think we all need to sit down and calm the heck down, Donghyun.’ Chanyeol said.

‘I will if you tell me what’s happening.’

‘Fine fine.’ Chanyeol said and seated on the sofa.  Sehun seated on the opposite chair. Donghyun sat on another chair.

‘How do I start..’ Chanyeol clicked his tongue. ‘You are not the real you, Donghyun.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, I am having some kind of writer's block :( lol but happy new year to everyone!!! :) 

vote, comment and subscribe!! :)

Have a nice day and a great 2016! :)