Second audition

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are on a bus going to the audition site. They both got a second audition and Baekhyun was really excited while Chanyeol was nervous. They were talking about something when Baekhyun suddenly stopped and stayed silent for awhile. He felt his headache then he looked around as if looking for something then he looked to Chanyeol.

'Chanyeol.'

'Hm?'

'Where are we going?'

'Are you suddenly nervous that you forgot where we're going?'

'Nervous? Nervous for what? Seriously, where?' He looked outside looking for signs on where they are. Chanyeol looked at the shorter and looked at him with wide eyes.

'.' Chanyeol said. 'Uhm, have you composed something new?' Chanyeol asked

'Uh,y-yeah. Just last night.'

'Oh.uhm okay. I need you to perform that in the audition later that we're going to.'

'A-audition? What audition? Why are we going to an audition?'

'I, uh uhm signed you up. Sorry. I thought you need to get your talent out there.'

'You're kidding right? You know that I can't perform in front of a million of people. You know how nervous I get.'

'Yeah, it would be a good practice and there would only be 3 people there. You'll do great. I'll cheer you on.'

'C-chanyeol-ssi. I can't.'

'I'll treat you to your favorite restaurant if you go through this.' The shorter's eyes widened and said 'Really?'

'Yeah. So I need you to man up and audition okay? Do the best you can do.' Chanyeol smiled nervously.

'O-okay.' 

-

'It's nice to see you again Baekhyun-ssi. I heard that you can't sing right now because your voice is messed up so you're going to play the piano right?'

He looked at the judge, confused 'A-ah. Y-yes. Own composition.'

'Don't be nervous. Just do what you did the last time you were here.' 

'Ah. Y-yes.' He walked to the grand piano, took a deep breath and played the piano. Playing the piano is what relaxes him the most. It takes him elsewhere and forgets everything- every problem, nervousness. He played and played until they told him to stop. 

'You composed that?' One of the judges asked. 

'Ah. Y-yes. Last n-night.'

'Wow. That's great. Okay thank you Baekhyun-ssi. We'll contact you.' They smiled at him, he bowed and left. 

'So how was it?' Chanyeol asked as soon as he got out of the room.

'W-why did they say that I did great the last time? Why were they calling me Baekhyun?'

Just in time, Chanyeol's name was called and he went inside the room. 

-

Chanyeol got out of the room along with Sehun and they seemed to be talking about something. 

The shorter approached the taller, not really noticing Sehun and asked 'Hey, how was yours?'  

'It went great.' Chanyeol smiled. 'Let's go. Where do you want to go?'

'Oh you know where I want to go.' He smiled sheepishly

-

They got to the shorter's favorite restaurant where they serve the best kimbap

'You never answered my question.'

'What did you play awhile ago?' Chanyeol asked avoiding the question

'Oh. I just continued the tune at the top of my head last night.'

'Wow. Then they liked your performance while ago? You're really great at composing.'

'N-no, I'm not. C'mon let's just eat.' They both ate in silence. Chanyeol not wanting to start the conversation because he didn't want the shorter to ask anymore questions. Chanyeol dropped the shorter off his house but the latter grabbed the taller's arm and said 'Chanyeol-ssi. Why didn't you answer my question?'

'What question?' He looked at him nervously.

'Why were they calling me Baekhyun? What audition were they talking about?' 

'I don't know. Maybe they've got the wrong application. As long as you did great it's okay.' Chanyeol grinned. He hugged the shorter and the latter didn't ask anymore questions. 

'See you tomorrow Yeol.'

'See you Donghyun.' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hi hello wassup yo HAHAHAHHAHA. I'm feeling so hyper. Omg. HAHAHAH. Hi guys, an update!! Yay! *claps for myself* LOL. 

Hope you all like it :) 

Have a nice day! :)