Surprised?

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

‘Did you get to meet him?’ Chanyeol asked when they met in a coffee shop

‘I did” Sehun nodded and took a sip of his tea. Chanyeol waited to see if Sehun would continue but he didn’t.

‘Ya Oh Sehun. Are you going to continue the story or what?’

‘Oh I’m sorry. Was I supposed to?’ Sehun smirked

‘Aish I don’t even know why I’m helping you.’

‘Because you love Baekhyun and you would do anything to make him happy’ Sehun shot daggers at Chanyeol and the latter looked at him with wide eyes.

‘Me? Baekhyun? Love? No no no don’t misunderstand my intentions. I’m helping because Baekhyun is my bestfriend.’

Sehun nodded ‘That’s what I’m saying. You love Baekhyun as your bestfriend. Tsk tsk Park Chanyeol, you just got caught.’

‘Caught? What the hell? It’s just that I thought you were thinking that way and ugh why am I even explaining myself to you. Me and Baekhyun are nothing. We’re just bestfriends.’

‘Chanyeol, calm down okay? I won’t tell Baekhyun about your feelings. Anyways…’ Sehun told Chanyeol what happened with him and Jonghyun and Chanyeol just listened quietly. Trying not to get distracted by the fact that Sehun just assumed that he was in love with Baekhyun. He is but he doesn’t want Sehun or anyone to know except Jongin. It was his secret. Chanyeol was dismissed from his thoughts when Sehun smacked his head.

‘What the hell?! Why did you do that??’ Chanyeol exclaimed

‘You asked me to tell you what happened but you’re not listening. If you’re worrying that I would tell Baekhyun, I won’t. I’ll keep it between us. But if you do anything that will take him away from me, then I would never give him up. Baekhyun is mine. ‘ Sehun smiled and made an okay sign. Chanyeol just nodded.

-

‘He knew what??’ Jongin exclaimed as Chanyeol told him what he and Sehun talked about. ‘What would you do if Sehun tells Baekhyun about it?’

‘I trust Sehun. He won’t do that. He won’t benefit from it.’

Jongin nodded. ‘But what if Baekhyun finds out?’

‘I will find out what?’ Baekhyun asked as sat beside Chanyeol.

‘N-nothing.’ Chanyeol took a bite from his sandwich

‘Ya are you two keeping secrets from me? Is this what we are now? Wow.. I guess that can happen since I’m not around most of the time.’

‘Oh don’t be so dramatic Baek.’ Jongin threw a fry at Baekhyun

‘So tell me what is it?’ Baekhyun looked at Jongin expectantly. Jongin looked at Chanyeol for help. Chanyeol cleared his throat.

‘Baek…’ Chanyeol started. Baekhyun look at Chanyeol

‘I told Sehun.’

‘You told him what?’ Baekhyun raised is eyebrow at Chanyeol

‘I told him about you Baek.’

 ‘Me? What about me?’ Baekhyun ate his ramyeon

‘About your DID.’ Baekhyun spat his ramyeon at Jongin. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at Jongin with wide eyes and he just frowned.

‘What the hell Byun Baek!?’ Jongin exclaimed

‘Mianhe Jongin.’ Baekhyun did a peace sign then turned to look at Chanyeol and smacked him on the head ‘Why the heck did you do that?’ He turned from a laughing Baekhyun to a scary mad Baekhyun real fast.

‘He needed to know Baek. He deserves to know why you really broke up with him. It’s unfair. You just left him out of the blue. And you should’ve at least asked if he wants to stay or not and not decide his actions by yourself.’

‘It’s my fcking life Yeol. It’s my fcking sickness. It’s my fcking decision whether or not Sehun needs to know about ME, MY condition. YOU don’t have the right to say that to him!’

‘I’m your bestfriend Baek. I just want what’s best for you.’

‘I am. But you know me right??? You know I don’t like other people telling stuff for me. It’s my decision. It’s mine and only mine Chanyeol.’ Baekhyun stood up and walked away.

‘Well that went well.’ Jongin said as he wiped his face

‘This is your fault.’ Chanyeol said as he stood up.

‘Ya why me? I didn’t do anything!’

‘You made me tell him.’ Chanyeol walked away and followed Baekhyun.

‘What the heck did I do? Ya Park Chanyeol come back here!’ Jongin shouted to Chanyeol but the older ignored him.

‘Ugh. I didn’t even do anything. He was the one who decided to say that’ Jongin mumbled to himself ‘And now great. I smell and taste like Baekhyun’s ramyeon.’ Jongin clicked his tongue.

‘What are you mumbling about?’ Kyungsoo suddenly said and Jongin jumped up with surprise.

‘W-what?’ Jongin stuttered in surprise

‘Heol. Why are you stuttering? Are you that surprised to see me?’ Kyungsoo chuckled and sat beside Jongin

‘Yes I mean no. What are you doing here? I thought you had vocal practice?’

‘Yeah I did.’ Kyungsoo nodded and ate his sandwich. Jongin waited for a continuation but there was nothing.

‘But why are you here?’

‘I ditched’ Kyungsoo smirked when he saw Jongin’s eyes grow wider

‘Wow. DO Kyungsoo ditched vocal practice. That’s gotta be some kind of world record. You never ditch anything.’

‘How did you know I don’t ditch anything?’ Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow at Jongin

‘I uh I..well you look like a good kid who doesn’t skip any classes.’ Jongin sighed in relief that he was able to save himself.

Kyungsoo snickered ‘Well you’re gonna be more surprised with what I’m about to tell you.’ Jongin waited for the continuation but nothing

‘Ya Soo, you really got to finish everything you say. I hate cliff hangers.’ Kyungsoo chuckled at the younger.

‘Let’s ditch classes for the whole day.’

-

Chanyeol called out to Baekhyun but the latter wasn’t listening. Chanyeol finally caught up to Baekhyun and grabbed his wrist.

‘Baek, I’m sorry’ The shorter wasn’t looking at him but instead he was still looking forward ‘Just try to understand why I said that to Sehun. He is trying to understand for you. He is trying to get to know the other two sides of you because you mean so much to him. Because he loves you. Yeah yeah he told me that he told you that he loved you. How could you do that Baek? How could you push away another person who loves you?’ Chanyeol kept on talking even though he sees Baekhyun trying to hold back his tears.

‘Baekhyun talk to me. Look at me’ and the latter did. His eyes were swollen from crying.

‘Y-yeol.’ And the shorter hugged Chanyeol ‘I miss him so much Yeol. You don’t know how much I want to talk to him again and hold him and kiss him and see him laugh and see him dance. I feel my heart breaking more and more everyday that I don’t get to talk to him. I just.. it’s just…’ Baekhyun sighed and the taller smoothed the shorter’s head.

‘If you love him Baek, give him a choice on whether or not he wants to stay with you.’

‘But..it’s hard. Right Yeol? It was hard for you.’

‘But I’m still here right?’

‘But wouldn’t it be harder for Sehun? I mean what if we celebrate his birthday and I’m not there. What if it’s anniversary and I’m not myself. All those questions bother me all the time and I just.. I can’t do that to him.’

‘Just try. You will never know unless you try.’ Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun away from the hug and looked straight into his eyes ‘Now go and call him and make up’ Baekhyun wiped his tears and nodded.

‘Thanks Yeollie. You’re the best’ Baekhyun smiled and walked away.

Chanyeol sighed and mumbled ‘Anything for you Baek.’ As he watched the shorter walk away.

---------------------------------------------------

update update update yaaaay! Okay i have to confess something. I'm working on a new story.. But it's not OTP hahahahaha. But I just don't know if I'll publish it yet XD

How are you guys? It's cold now these days right? Be careful out there. Stay healthy and warm :) 

Have a nice day y'all! :)