Meeting Donghyun

The Three Sides of Byun Baekhyun -hiatus-

2 days have passed since the second audition and everyone was itching to know how the audition went. They all asked him the same questions and he all stuttered in response to them and it all goes like this:

'Donghyun-ah, how was it? Were the judges scary? Were they strict? What did you perform? What did they say?'

'The j-judges were fine. I-I performed the song I composed the night before and they said I did great and then it was done.'

'Wow. As always Lee Donghyun slays the songwriting once again. You really are great.'

'T-thanks.' Then he smiles at them. Half of the day went like this until they all got tired or maybe they heard from someone else the answer to their question.

 They are now eating in the cafeteria and he's with Chanyeol and their other friend Jongin. When suddenly it was chaotic along the corridors. They were crowding, following someone. Chanyeol had a spark of recognition. The person looked like he was lost or looking for something. He was about to say something when Jongin beat him to it.

'Isn't that Oh Sehun?' Jongin asked 'What is he doing here?'

'Maybe applying to be a student here? I heard they were recruiting him.' Chanyeol said innocently 

'Yeah, could be. But he's great on his own tho.' They were both looking at him while Donghyun continued eating and asked 'Who's Oh Sehun?'

'Only the greatest dancer alive. He joins a lot of contest locally and internationally and he always wins. He's been dancing since he was a kid and his moves are so great. They are all on point. Me and Chanyeol idolizes him.' Donghyun nodded and turned around to look at Oh Sehun then suddenly Sehun saw him but Donghyun turned around and continued eating. Suddenly Sehun was at their table looking at Donghyun who was nudged by Chanyeol then looked up at Sehun.

'You.' Sehun said to him

'M-me? W-hy?'

'I have this performance on Friday and I want you to come. Be there. Don't be late.' He then left a ticket on their table then walked away.

'What was that all about? Do you know him?' Jongin asked.

'N-no.' He looked at the ticket and Chanyeol took a peek. 

'Woah. VVIP. And that concert is only for the best of the best. You're so lucky Donghyun.' Chanyeol said and sighed. 

'I-I don't even know him. Why would he give me this?' Chanyeol looked nervously at Jongin and the latter did the same then Chanyeol said 'You've met him. He's one of the judges from the audition.'

'B-but why me?' Chanyeol just shrugged. Donghyun looked at his watch then suddenly stood up '. I forgot I needed to meet Professor Minah. Gotta go.' Donghyun was about to go when Chanyeol said 'Wait! Could I borrow your phone?'

Donghyun looked at him, confused but gave it to him anyway 'Okay, but why?'

Chanyeol typed something in his calendar and gave it back. 'There's just something I needed to look at and my phone is dead. Thanks. You could go.'

'Oh okay. Bye.' Donghyun smiled and left.

'So I'm guessing Baekhyun?' Jongin said

'Yup.'

'When?'

'After our first audition at a cafe. Then he invited Baekhyun to his studio but I don't how that went cause we haven't really talked again after that. We were both busy with the projects.'

'Damn. What would happen now?' 

'I don't know. Let's just hope that Baekhyun comes back on Friday so they could clear things up.'

-

'Donghyun-ssi, you're late.'

'Sorry Miss Minah, we were eating lunch. Why did you call me?'

'There's this song writing competition on Friday and I recommended you to the coordinators.' Donghyun's eyes widened and said 'Thank you miss but w-why?'

'Because I see a great talent in you. You just fill out this application form and pass it to me tomorrow. Compose your amazing song and perform it on Friday.'

'P-perform?'

'Yes. But it will be just a small crowd. No need to get nervous.' She smiled.

'B-but on Friday?'

'Yes. Do you have any plans?'

'Ah. Y-yes, I think so. It's a concert in the evening.'

'The contest would start in the afternoon. I'm sure you'll make it on time. I need to go. Don't forget to submit that tomorrow.' 

'Okay..' And she left. Donghyun looked at the form and started filling it out.

Name: Lee Donghyun

Age: 23

Birthday: January 6, 1992

Gender: Male

Illness: None

Instruments played: Piano, guitar, lyre, and flute

What made you join: On recommendation

What is music for you: Everything. Music is my way to cope with things. It relaxes me whenever I'm nervous or stressed. It makes me feel more alive. It gives me voice when my words fail me. It is what I love and will continue to love for the rest of my life. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello. Short update. A little busy with school. Hehe :) So now you've met Donghyun. What do you guys think will happen? :) 

Thank you for all the subscribers!! I feel so happy :) 

Have a nice day! :)