Chapter 8

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Baekhyun sat in his room eating cereal with Kyungsoo. "You didn't have to tell him not to talk to me you know..." Baekhyun said in a whisper. "Knowing him he won't leave you alone and at the moment you don't need to talk to him."Kyungsoo patted Baek's head. Baekhyun nodded and put his bowl on the side table. There was a knock on Baekhyun's room door. Both guys turned to look at each other confused and scared. Kyungsoo got up slowly walking to the door with baekhyun following behind him. As soon as he opened the door he herd a familiar voice say sorry. The one and only Park Chanyeol. "I am sorry for upsetting you Baekhyun"Chanyeol added to the sorry. "What are you doing here? It's one in the morning."Kyungsoo asked looking at him like he was crazy. "I came to apologize since you wouldn't let me talk to him on the phone."Chanyeol responded. "Well you've said sorry so you can go now" Kyungsoo said with a smile. Baekhyun just stared at Chanyeol. "Has Baekhyun been crying?"Chanyeol asked a bit worried. "That is none of your business"Kyungsoo replied coldly.  

    ///////////////////////////

 "Chanyeol has always looked cute when he was sleepy" Baekhyun thought to himself. Baekhyun smiled a little,It had been a while since Chanyeol step foot in the house. To Baek the house felt normal for the first time in months. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter