Chapter 11

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Baekhyun woke up he sat up and looked at his surroundings. 

 

   Nothing seemed familiar except the blanket that was covering him. He took a long look at the blanket, It was the blanket he gave to Chanyeol on their three month anniversary. He gave it to Chanyeol because it was winter at the time and it was the blanket he once said he wanted. 

 

    Baekhyun smiled before getting off the couch to look around the apartment. It was nice and small. There were two rooms,One he could tell was Chanyeol's and the other looked like it had some of Suho's belongings. The bathroom was nicely organized. He herd the front door open so he walked back to the living room.

 

   "Were you looking around?"Chanyeol's voice filled the small apartment. Baekhyun nodded and turned to look at him "Where did you go?" He asked. "I went to go get some food" Chanyeol responded with a smile. Chanyeol walked into the kitchen then walked back with a

box "You like Sushi right?" he said holding the box out for Baekhyun to take. "You remembered" Baekhyun responded opening the box of sushi. 

 

      After thirty minutes of sitting in silence just eating Baekhyun decided to talk. "So what exactly am I doing here?" He asked. "Well you see" Chanyeol started answering him "We went to a bar,You got wasted,You started getting life advice from some lady then you yelled at me saying you hated me and then you passed out."

"Oh...So you carried m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter