Chapter 6

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  "Nothing Last forever Baek" Chanyeol said with both his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders. "What do you mean Yeolie?"Baekhyun asked his smile soon fading. "I made a promise I couldn't keep,I'm sorry baek"Chanyeol said in a whisper kissed Baekhyun's forehead. "What promise?"Baekhyun asked a bit scared. He was confused and afraid that Chanyeol had done something wrong. "Us,I promised you I'd love you forever but I guess forever doesn't last long" Chanyeol's words broke Baek. He had warm tears steaming down his face. "I'm sorry Baekhyun,I'll leave first tomorrow morning. I got myself an apartment near the studio if you ever feel like visiting you can go"Chanyeol said and left what use to be their shared room. Baekhyun stood their staring at the floor. He didn't want to stop loving Chanyeol,Not yet. 

           ~~~~~~~~

  Baekhyun sat up in his bed crying. "I wasn't ready...And I'm still not ready" he whispered to himself. He grabbed his pillow and hugged it tightly crying into it. After he was able to stop he looked over to his window,The window he use to draw people on with Chanyeol every summer. He still had the last drawing Chanyeol drew on the window. He felt the tears coming back. He hated having to stay in that stupid house with memories of the stupid giant. Baekhyun picked up his phone and called Kyungsoo. In less then a heart beat Kyungsoo was knocking on his front door. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter