Chapter 5

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had calmed down by the time he saw Luhan and Sehun walking in and behind them came in Chanyeol and Jongin. "Welcome back guys" Kris said throwing away the empty pizza box. Jongdae was walking around Kyungsoo with Baekhyun on his back. "I hope you get dizzy and fall"Kyungsoo said with a smile. Baekhyun quickly jumped off "You can fall alone" he said throwing his hands up. Luhan walked up to them "So should we practice open arms?" he asked. "Sure" they all answered. 

 

After a few minutes of going over the lyrics they began to practice. Baekhyun felt like someone was watching them but he tried to ignore the feeling. Once they had gone over the song a few times Baekhyun looked around the room to see Chanyeol looking their way. He looked down at his lyrics "I don't feel comfortable knowing he's been staring" he whispered.The guys looked up "Who?"they all asked in a whisper. Baekhyun looked up "Chan-yeol..." he said noticing he wasn't looking anymore. Jongdae put an arm around Baekhyun "Stop thinking about him,You're probably imagining . Chanyeol hasn't even looked over once"he whispered to him before he walked over to Xiumin. Baekhyun shrugged and went back to practicing.  

 

 

A/N: Oi this is shorter than the rest of the chapters. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter