Chapter 10

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour or so of joking around Baekhyun began to fall asleep on the floor with his head leaning on the couch. "You should carry him to bed now"Kris whispered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked away from the sleeping Baek to look at Kris "Why me?" he asked. Kris grabbed the blanket Baekhyun had let him borrow and started to get comfortable "Because I'm going to sleep"He answered with a smile. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and picked Baekhyun up "He's heavier than you think" he said before walking off towards Baek's room. He pushed open the door to find Jongin and Kyungsoo taking up the whole bed. He walked back out and into the guest room laying Baekhyun down next to Luhan. He grabbed a few blankets and fixed them up on the floor making them into a small uncomfortable bed. 

 

   In the morning Chanyeol  woke up earlier than the rest of the members to make Baekhyun a nice breakfast. He just wanted Baekhyun to forgive him for what he did yesterday. 

 

He left it covered with a napkin in the fridge and left a note on the fridge. 

 

'Hey sorry for upsetting you yesterday.  

I left you a plate of eggs and bacon in the fridge. 

again I am sorry'

 

    Hours past and all the members had left Baekhyun's house. When Baekhyun woke up the first thing he did was go to the kitchen. It took him a while before he notice the note Chanyeol left behind. Baek smiled and took the plate out of the fridge. As he was warming up the food he received a message. He checked his phone to see it was from Chanyeol. 

 

Message from Dumbo

    Sorry if I wake you up but I just wanted to make sure you saw the plate of eggs and bacon I left you. That is if the others didn't eat it before leaving. (: 

                                                        Read at 11:45AM

 

   Baekhyun stared at the message for a while before he took the food out of the microwave. He quickly ate and got ready before heading to the studio. Once he got to the studio he went up to Chanyeol. "Thank you for the breakfast but what are you apologizing for?"Baekhyun asked him. Chanyeol turned around and smiled at Baekhyun "I was apologizing for upsetting you yesterday" He responded patting baek's head. "It's fine,I over reacted" Baekhyun said now smiling back. He then walked over to Jongdae and Kyungsoo. 

  "Baekkie,Most of the members are going out today to run errands. Chanyeol, Tao and Jongin will stay behind with you that is if they don't make ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter