Chapter 12

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek...What are you doing here?"Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun never really went to Kyungsoo is was always kyungsoo who went to Baek. "I just left Chanyeol's apartment and you were close so why not save you a walk"Baekhyun responded looking down at his shoes. Kyungsoo moved to the side allowing him to walk in. Baekhyun sat on the couch "so where is Jongin?" He asked. "He's asleep in the room" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun nodded.

 

"So what happened when you were with Channie?"Kyungsoo asked feeling a bit curious as to why Baekhyun looked sad. Baekhyun looked up at him with tears threatening to fall "It was actually fun being able to hang out with him besides the fact I ended up taking love advice from a random lady at a bar while I was drunk. I don't even understand why I star- That ..."his expression had completely changed. "If it wasn't for the random girl at the bar flirting with Chanyeol I wouldn't even feel hurt right now!" Baekhyun yelled causing a grumpy Jongin to come out of his and Kyungsoo's shared room. "Keep your ing love life quiet wont you" Jongin said before going back. 

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "And that everyone is the man I love" he mumbled. "Anyways...Jonmyeon showed up and asked if it had taken us a year to talk again...One ing year of me not being able to talk to him without being awkward and just when I'm ok he shows up and pushes me down again" Baekhyun had finally let his tears fall. He suddenly jumped when he herd a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter