Chapter 3

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           {A/N:I didn't notice I uploaded the same chaptet twice,Sorry!!}

 

 

Baekhyun woke up earlier than he expected but he got out of his messy bed and started getting ready. As soon as he opened his bedroom door the smell of eggs and bacon hit his nose. He walked into the kitchen to kyungsoo eating and a plate full of food in front of him. "Eat up" kyungsoo said as he got up to put his plate in the sink. 

Once baekhyun was done he put his plate up "so do we leave now?"he asked. Kyungsoo nodded before going into the guest room "but let me change first" he said. 

              ~~~~~~~~

The walk to the studio was a bit awkward for Baek but he was happy he had someone walking with him.

Baekhyun was surprised to see almost everyone was there. He wasn't usually early so he never really knew how early the other members were there. "Oh Baek is early today" he herd someone say,he recognize the voice and without noticing he was smiling. Once Baekhyun realized who the voice came from the smile went away "Is it that surprising that I'm here before you?" Baekhyun said in a whisper. "Very surprising, you're not really an early bird. I could never get you to wake up this early so what made you change your schedule?" A smiling Chanyeol said now standing next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun shrugged and walked away from him.

             ~~~~~~~~~

  After practicing a few dances they all agreed on taking a break to get lunch. A few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter