Chapter 1

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Baekhyun sat at home alone. He still couldn't get use to the loneliness even if it had been a year now. He'd wake up hugging his pillow hoping that one day it would be his lovely Chanyeol once more. 

                                    ~~~~~~~

      Baekhyun walked alone everyday to practice and he'd pretend like he was fine but Kyungsoo and Jongdae knew he wasn't. Kyungsoo walked over to Baekhyun as soon as he saw him walk in and rubbed his back "Morning" he said with a smile. Baekhyun looked at him and fake smiled "Hello,I'm not late am I?". "We were actually just getting started" Jongdae responded as he walked towards them.

     Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol who was talking to Sehun and then back at Jongdae and Kyungsoo "So anything new we'll have to do?" He asked them. It took Kyungsoo a while to think but Jongdae answered right away "we'll be singing Open arms,You,Me,Kyungsoo and Luhan." Luhan walked over "I like the song but my English... I'm not so sure will be perfect."

Sehun butted in like he usually did whenever he herd Luhan say something about himself "It'll be perfect my love,don't worry" he kissed Luhan's cheek before returning to Chanyeol. Baekhyun watched Sehun walk away before saying anything "Alright,I guess I'll start memorizing my parts."

                             ~~~~~~~~~~

     Chanyeol was hugging Baekhyun from behind laughing with the rest of the group. Baekhyun couldn't help but smile,He was alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter