Chapter 7

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't concentrate"Chanyeol mumbled. "Why not? What's bugging you?"Sehun asked. Chanyeol shrugged "I guess It's because I upset Baek earlier or I don't know..." He answered. Sehun rolled his eyes "Try talking to him won't you" he said. "What if I make him mad again?"Chanyeol sat up and turned to look at Sehun. "Then you apologize and try again"Sehun said before he took a sip of his bubble tea. Chanyeol took a deep breath and took out his phone "I guess I'll call him" he said. Sehun nodded and put his bubble tea down. Chanyeol called Baekhyun and waited for him to answer. "Hey,Baek"Chanyeol waited for baekhyun to respond but instead it was someone else. "Why are you calling Baekhyun in the middle of the Night?"A familiar voice asked,The one and only Kyungsoo who seemed a bit pissed. "I wanted to talk to Baekhyun...Is he asleep?"Chanyeol answered a bit scared of what Kyungsoo would say. "Stop bothering Baek,It's best if you guys don't talk"Kyungsoo hung up the phone leaving Chanyeol confused. As soon as Kyungsoo hung up Sehun spit out his bubble tea on Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol looked at Sehun with a disgusted facial expression. "Sorry...I felt a bug in my mouth..."Sehun put his bubble tea down again and grabbed a napkin. Chanyeol took the napkin  from him and cleaned his face "Well Kyungsoo answered"He mumbled and threw the napkin away. Sehun smirked before speaking "Is Someone jealous?". 

"Why would I be jealous, That's his best friend. Well him and Jongdae"Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter