Chapter 2

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Baekhyun sat down watching a random drama while eating cereal when he herd his phone ring. Baekhyun answered the call "Hell-" he was cut off by kyungsoo who was on other side of the line"Baek,open the door its freezing out here."

 Baekhyun opened the door to have kyungsoo knock on his head "Oh ,Sorry" baekhyun moved to the side allowing Kyungsoo to go inside. "You barely visit"Baekhyun went to sit down again and waited for Kyungsoo to say something. Kyungsoo looked at baek "I just need time away from Jongin"he responded.   Kyungsoo sat next to baekhyun and leaned his head on his shoulder "It's just Jongin has been acting y and I just want him to have some time alone".

Baekhyun patted Kyungsoo's back "Well the guest room is always available" he whispered trying to avoid the thought of his fights with Chanyeol.

  A few minutes passed by and he found himself lost in his memories. He remembered the first time he had an argument with Chanyeol. Chanyeol spent that night sleeping alone on the couch. Kyungsoo started poking Baekhyun's cheek "Baek,Are you even paying attention?"he asked. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo a bit confused "what? Oh sorry I got lost in my thoughts" He gave him a small smile. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him "It's been more than a year now Baekhyun,Get over the big eared giant" he said trying not to sound rude. "It's easier said than done" Baek quietly responded. 

 

After an hour of watching television in silence Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter