Chapter 4

My Arms Are Open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked behind everyone listening to music to try and avoid talking to Chanyeol. He felt someone tap him on the shoulder and looked up to see Chanyeol. "Are you ok? Why aren't talking to the rest of us?" Chanyeol asked with a worried look on his face. Baekhyun took out his phone to pause his music "I'm fine,I don't really feel like talking" he said with a small smile. "It's not because I'm here is it? You always seem awkward around me...." Chanyeol looked at the group of friends a head of them and then back to Baekhyun. Baekhyun shook his head "Not at all! I'm just a bit tired with waking up early and all". 

 

The rest of the walk was silent. Chanyeol was about to break the silence when he noticed they had already arrived. 

              ~~~~~~

Baekhyun was the first to order his sandwich meaning he got to pick the table. He sat at a table near a window taking one of the window seats. He stared out the window not noticing when Chanyeol sat next to him. "It's a nice day isn't it" Chanyeol said causing Baekhyun to jump. "Oh,it's just you"Baekhyun looked down at his sandwhich before taking a bitw of it. "didn't mean yo scare you" Chanyeol said chuckling. Baekhyun softly pushed him and rolled his eyes. "Hey watch it!"Jongin said frowning at the two. "sorry Jongin,The giant lost his balance "Baekhyun smiled before returning to his sandwich.

 

Baekhyun looked out the window waiting for the rest of the guys to finish eating. "hey baek,you got a little mayonn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter