THE END OF US

YOU+ME=US

            “It’s good to have some time for ourselves don’t you think?” Mark said as he and Hyunwoo strolled down the street after dinner together.

            “Yeah…we both know why…”

            “Look babe…I know I’ve been busy lately…Jinyoung is filming his new drama and stuff…”

            “I guess…”

            “Can we forget about work for a while? I just wanna enjoy our date tonight…” Mark held Hyunwoo’s hands and laced their fingers together.

            “Fine…”

            “So, how’s your work at the studio?”

            “Great…we’re having final meeting about my design for the new gallery in Jeju…”

            “Cool…I’m so glad it’s not raining tonight…”

Then Hyunwoo’s phone rings.

            “Aren’t you gonna answer that?” Mark said.

            “No…let it ring…”

            “It’s the fifth time…maybe it’s important…” Mark was kinda annoyed as the call kept coming and interrupted their time.

            “Just let it be…” Hyunwoo took out his phone and pushed the silent button.

            “Are you sure? It could be one of your officemate or something…”

            “C’mon, we’re late…” Hyunwoo pulled Mark’s hand.

            “Where are we going?”

            “Dancing…”

Downtown…

            “The music here is good…” Hyunwoo walked down the stairs leading to the club’s entrance. “My friend just opened it last week…”

            “Really? It’s been a while since we last head to a club…”

            “Time to shake that booty babe…” Hyunwoo whispered.

The loud music filled the crowded area…colourful lasers and spotlight decorated the place following the music beat.

            “This is nice…” Mark wrapped his arm around Hyunwoo’s waist as he grinds his hip.

            “Yeah…I just love the way you dance…” Hyunwoo closed the small space between them.

            “Me too…”

The two were lost in the music as they disappeared in their own world.

Meanwhile…

            “I can’t believe I’m spending my Saturday night with you…” Jaebum put a plate of pasta in front of Jinyoung.

            “Like wise hyung…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “This looks great…you’re much better cook now compared to college days…” he chuckled.

            “Smart !” Jaebum grabbed the back of Jinyoung’s neck. “This is the last time I’m cooking for you…”

            “Ok, ok…I won’t say anything Mr. Chef…”

            “How’s working with Mark now? Has he changed your mind yet?”

            “Not much…but I gotta say that he’s competent…unlike the managers I had before…he even knew my allergy…”

            “He did? How?”

            “He asked for my health record…according to Eunsuh…”

            “That’s the Mark I know…he’s very detailed in every work he did…”

            “How did you know him anyway?” Jinyoung took a forkful of the pasta and shove it into his mouth. “This is good…” he mumbled between chew.

            “Yaa, how many times I told you not to talk while eating?”

Jinyoung grinned.

            “Well, we met on a blind date…set up by a friend of ours…”

            “Blind date?” Jinyoung’s eyes widened.

            “Yeah…a few years back…but we both know that we better off as friends…he worked as a freelance manager before and I had to had him in my agency…he supposed to be Day6 manager but we know what happened…” Jaebum glared at Jinyoung.     

            “It’s partially my fault…I admit that…”

            “Look Jinyoung ah, Mark is a good guy…he’s not like your previous managers…I could give my word on that…”

            “I dunno hyung…he’s nice, but a little too nice if you asked me…”

            “And that’s a problem?”

            “Kinda…”

            “I don’t know what else to say then… I just hope you can open up to him…”

Eunsuh’s words ringing in his head.

“Oppa, could it be that you’re actually attracted to him?”

***********************************

Mark stirred from his sleep and found Hyunwoo was not in the bed with him.

*Did he go back?* he looked at the bedside table and saw Hyunwoo’s wallet was still there. He glanced at the wall clock and it’s almost 3 in the morning.

He got up walked out of the bedroom. The bathroom light was on and the door was slightly ajar. Mark went closer and heard Hyunwoo talking on the phone.

            “I was busy with work…it’s not like I’m ignoring you or anything…trust me ok? I’ll call you back later…” he hung up.

Hyunwoo almost had a heart attack when he stumbled upon Mark at the door.

            “My god! You scared me!” he said in shock.

            “Who are you talking to?” Mark asked.

            “A friend…”

            “In the bathroom?”

            “I don’t want to disturb you while you’re sleeping…what are you doing up anyway?”

            “I thought you went back without telling me…”

            “I won’t do that…well, since you’re already up…” Hyunwoo smiled as he ran his hands on Mark’s flat stomach. “How about we had another round?”

            “We did it 3 times already…” Mark starting to feel his body getting warm with Hyunwoo’s touch.

            “And your point is?” Hyunwoo picked up Mark bridal style.

            “You’re insatiable…”

Their lips met as they head back to Mark’s bedroom.

*****************************************

            “Thank you for the good work…” Mark bowed to every other staff at the filming location as the shooting of Jinyoung’s drama ended for the day.

            “Ah…I’m so ready to get back home and rest…” Jinyoung said as he slumped on his chair.

            “Let’s get packing and we can go…Jaehwan ah, can you bring this to the van?” Mark handed a small suitcase to the young guy.

            “Nae hyung…” Jaehwan gladly took the bag and went to the van.

            “Girls, are you done packing up?”

            “Yes oppa…” Chaeyeon and Eunsuh said together.

            “Then let’s go…”

In the van…

            “So, tomorrow you’re free…since you’re done most of your scenes today…” Mark said looking at the tired Jinyoung.

            “Finally a day off…” Jinyoung exclaimed. He was looking forward for a day doing nothing at home…just to relax.

            “Mark oppa, I have to go to the sponsor boutique to pick up some clothes for Jinyoung oppa tomorrow…can you come with me since Chaeyeon is busy with her family matters?” Eunsuh said from the back of the van.

            “Sure…what time do you want to go?” Mark asked. He hated to leave the girl alone doing the task.

            “Around ten or so…”

            “Okay…should I pick you up?”

            “It’s okay oppa…I’ll come and get you at home…thanks oppa…” Eunsuh grinned.

            “No big deal…I’m bored staying at home anyway…”

The next day…

            “Morning oppa…” Eunsuh greeted Mark as he got into the passenger seat.

            “Morning…” he winked. “Nice ride…”

            “Thank you…shall we go now?”

            “Yeah…but I need to stop somewhere first…it’s that ok?”

            “Sure…just tell me where…” Eunsuh smiled.

20 minutes later, they arrived at an apartment complex just outside Chungdamdong.

            “Where are we oppa?” Eunsuh asked looking around. “Cool…”

            “My boyfriend lives here…”

            “Really?” Eunsuh squealed.

            “I forgot something at his place…lets go…”

Mark made his way to the 15th floor of the complex. He and Eunsuh stepped out of the elevator and head out to Hyunwoo’s place.

            “Nice place oppa…much better than my old complex…” Eunsuh looked over to the view. “I bet it cost a fortune living here…like Jinyoung oppa’s place.”

            “You’ve been to Jinyoung’s loft?”

            “Yeah…a few times actually…”

Mark keyed in the security code and opened the door.

            “C’mon in…”

As Mark walked in, he heard noises coming from Hyunwoo’s bedroom. He and Eunsuh looked at each other.

            “Hyunwoo should be at work right now…” he said.

Mark went to Hyunwoo’s room. As he opened the door, his eyes almost fell out of its socket…the sight was unbearable. Hyunwoo was having with another man.

            “What the hell is going on here?” Mark said almost quivering with anger and shock.

Hyunwoo was startled by Mark voice and scrambled for the pillow and covered his crotch.

            “Mark…baby…” he stuttered. The man on the bed quickly grabbed the blanket and hurried to the bathroom.

            “I guess I came here at the wrong time huh?” Mark went to the closet and took his jacket. “I’ll drop by for the rest of my stuff later…”

Mark walked out and saw Eunsuh. She was stunned and frozen at the spot.

            “Let’s go Eunsuh ya…we might be late…”

            “Oppa…”

They were walking out when Hyunwoo grabbed Mark by the arm.

            “Babe, I can explain…it’s not like what you have in mind…” Hyunwoo pleaded.

            “You don’t know what I have in my mind right now!” Mark snapped away his arm. “You’re ing another man and I caught you! Don’t insult me anymore.”

The ride in the car was quiet. Eunsuh didn’t know what to do. She occasionally glanced over at Mark and there’s an expression on his face that she can’t seem to read.

            “Oppa, we could cancel this if you want to…” she said.

            “It’s ok Eunsuh ah…”

            “Are you sure oppa? I could call Jihyo unnie and reschedule it for another day…”

            “I’ll be fine…let’s just gets this done and then we can go…”

            “Oppa…” Eunsuh held Mark arm.

            “Eyes on the road Eunsuh…I don’t us crash into something…” Mark smiled.

Only God knows what’s going on Mark head that time.

 

OK...so no MARKJIN action in this chapter...sorry...I had to kill Hyunwoo's character...if you guys wanna know Hyunwoo in this story is SHOWNU from MONSTA X...(he and Mark known each other since trainee days)

I promise more MARKJIN moments in the next chapters to come...PINKY FINGER PROMISE!!!

Anyway, happy reading!

BBYONG!!!