WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

YOU+ME=US

            “I see that you’re getting along fine with Mark these days…” Jaebum said looking at Jinyoung who is sitting in front of him. They were alone in Jaebum’s office. “It’s almost two months since he started working with you isn’t it?”

            “Yeah…doesn’t seem that long though…”

            “Did he change your mind yet about him?”

            “Kinda…he’s different from my previous managers.”

            “I told you so…” Jaebum smirked.

            “Yea, yea…you did…”

            “So, what’s on your schedule for today?”

            “Nothing much…I have rehearsal for an award show in Ilsan tonight…I was one of the presenters……but it will start in the evening…so I hang out here first…”

            “Like you always did…” Jaebum smiled.

*****************************

At broadcast station in Ilsan…

            “Jinyoung ssi…meet Hyorim ssi…she will be your partner for the night…” the floor director introduced Jinyoung to a petite young woman standing next to him. Jinyoung knew that woman; she’s one of the top rookie MCs.

            “Nae, annyeong hasaeyo Hyorim ssi…” Jinyoung said politely and offered his hand for a shake which the lady gladly took.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” she smiled. “It’s an honour…”

            “Me too…”

            “So, should we start now?” the floor director said.

Mark was watching Jinyoung from a distance when someone jumped on his back.

            “Hyung!” the familiar voice greeted him. He looked and it was Jackson.

            “Jackson ah…”

            “Mark hyung!” Jackson got off Mark’s back and hugged him.

            “Hey buddy…” Mark looked and saw Noyoung hyung, Jackson’s manager. “Hyung…”

            “Hi Mark…”

            “Great to see you here hyung…I missed you so much…” Jackson hugged Mark’s side.

            “How are you doing? How's your parents in Hong Kong?” Mark asked.

            “They’re great…they’re coming for a visit next month…hyung, did you changed your number? I tried to call you but it said the number is not available anymore…”

            “I did…I forget to tell you…I’ll text you later ok…” Mark ruffled Jackson’s hair. “It’s good to see you without snapbacks…a lot more handsome I gotta say.”

            “I am? My fans said the same thing too…” Jackson said touching his head. “And I got some souvenirs for you…I’ll ask Noyoung hyung send it to your agency…god, I missed you!” Jackson hugged Mark again.

Jinyoung watched as he saw Mark and talking and a weird sense of uneasiness waved inside him for a brief moment.

            “So, Jinyoung ssi…did you get your text?” Hyorim asked.

            “Um…yes…”

            “Shall we start rehearsing?”

            “Sure…”

Both of them walked to the end of the stage. Jinyoung’s eyes were still on Mark.

The award show was going smoothly as planned and Mark was at the backstage helping Jinyoung to get ready for his turn to present the award.

            “Your cue cards…” Mark said, handing over the cards to Jinyoung.

            “Thanks hyung…” Jinyoung tucked in his white shirt and then put on his coat.

            “Oppa, over here…” Eunsuh said fixing Jinyoung’s makeup. “There…you are all set…”

            “How do I look?”

            “Superb…” Mark brushed off little lint on Jinyoung’s lapels. “Go knock out some fan girls…”

            “I intend to…”

Mark was watching Jinyoung when someone accidentally hit him from behind.

            “Oops. Sorry…I didn’t mean to…” it was a guy. Mark looked and it was Shin Peniel, one of the main MC of the award ceremony.

            “Never mind…it happens all the time at backstage…considering the lights and all…are you ok?”

            “I’m better now…you’re Park Jinyoung’s manager right?” Peniel asked. He finally met the owner of a name that he constantly heard from staffs around him tonight…and apparently what they said was true…he is pretty good looking.

            “Yeah…Mark Tuan…”

They shook hands.

            “Shin Peniel…”

            “The whole nation knows who you are…” Mark smiled. “Great work hosting the show…”

            “Thanks…looks like I’m doing the right thing…I gotta go…see you around Mark ssi…”

            “Nae…”

Then…

            “Oppa…you knew Shin Peniel?” Chaeyeon asked.

            “Not really…he bumped into me just now on his way to the stage…where’s Eunsuh?” Mark looked around and Eunsuh wasn’t around.

            “She went to the waiting room, packing our stuff up…”

            “Do you need help?”

            “It’s okay oppa…we got it covered…”

Midnight…

            “I’m so glad these award ceremonies only happen once a year…otherwise I would be bored to death…” Jinyoung sighed. He was fighting with sleepiness back in the hall.

            “Great job Jinyoung ah…” Mark patted Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “Um…oppa…” Chaeyeon scooted a little closer to Mark’s seat.

            “Mmm?” Mark replied with his eyes on his planner.

            “Here…” Chaeyeon handed a small piece of folded paper to Mark.

            “What’s this?” Mark looked at the paper.

            “Someone wants you to have it…”

Mark opened the paper and it was a phone number, a name was written underneath the numbers…Shin Peniel. He looked at Chaeyeon.

            “His stylist was a friend of mine…”

Jinyoung sat upright.

            “What is it?” Jinyoung took the paper and he immediately knew what it’s about when he saw the phone number.

            “Oppa, that’s rude…” Chaeyeon frowned and took the paper away from Jinyoung and gave it back to Mark.

            “I just wanna know…”

            “So, oppa…” Chaeyeon looked at Mark. “You gonna call him?”

Honestly, Mark didn’t know what to do…Shin Peniel is one of the top celebrities around and he wasn’t expecting any of this when he met him just now.

            “I dunno…”

Jinyoung felt that familiar wave of uneasiness again. His mind can’t seem to stop thinking just what happened or how did Mark even know the guy.

***********************************

Few days later…at the filming location…

            “Can you believe it’s Jinyoung’s last shooting for the drama?” Mark said as he walked into the canopy where Eunsuh and Chaeyeon were.

            “Yeah…it feels like it was yesterday when we started filming…” Eunsuh gave a bottle of water to Mark.

            “Thanks…” Mark happily took the offering.

            “What’s on Jinyoung oppa’s next schedule?”

            “Um…” Mark looked at his digital planner. “Well…he’s gonna be on break for a week…and then…CF shoots…”

Late night…on the way back from the filming location…in the van…

            “So, the boss agreed to let you have a week off since you’ve been working so hard for the drama…” Mark said as Jinyoung settled on his seat.

            “I would march to his office and cut his head off if he didn’t approve it…” Jinyoung smirked. He knew Jaebum wouldn’t do that to him. One thing he knew about his cousin, Jaebum was serious when it comes to his artist welfare.

            “There’s new CF shoot for Bean Pole F/W collection once you get back from the break…”

            “It’s about time…winter clothes shoot during summer…I will sweat buckets that day…” Jinyoung remembered the first time he did his fashion gig…wearing bulky clothes in the middle of summer…not a perfect match if you ask him.

            “Mark oppa…did you call Shin Peniel yet? His stylist has been asking me if I gave his number to you or not…” Chaeyeon said.

            “I haven’t got the time…been busy all week…” Mark replied.

Jinyoung’s ears perked up at the name…he almost forgot about the guy until Chaeyeon brought his name up again just now.

            “Maybe you should give him that call oppa…from what I know; he’s a good guy…” Chaeyeon said more.

            “And how could you be sure about that?” Jinyoung rolled his eyes at Chaeyeon. “He could be a serial killer or psychopath for all we know…”

            “Call it women’s instinct oppa…” Chaeyeon stuck her tongue at Jinyoung.

            “I dunno Chaeyeon ah…I’m still not ready yet…”

            “Well…I can’t say anything if you said it like that…just a friendly suggestion…I still think you should call him…give yourself a chance…you never know what it might bring…” she winked.

            “I’m with Chaeyeon in this…” Eunsuh said with a smile.

            “Maybe…I’ll think about it…”

Jinyoung felt relieved for a while when he heard that Mark still debating about it…somehow, he glad that Mark did.

 

Another update! It's Mark first encounter with Peniel...why Peniel you ask? Just because he and Mark are such a good friend...

So, you guys probably heard that GOT7 are gearing up for their comeback by the end of this month...29th to be exact...

I was beyond estatic when I heard the news...and when I saw the teaser pictures, I literally scream my gut out! JB and Yoogyeom looked hella GOOD!!! All of them are!!!! With a new 'mature men' concept,  I don't know what to expect from these babies...my poor fan-woman is gonna get slayed yet again...that's for sure!

Anyway...happy reading and flood the comment box...

BBYONG!!!