BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG

YOU+ME=US

            “He thought that we’re having when I arrived late at the studio…” Jinyoung said lying on the bed.

            “He what?” Ilhoon looked at Jinyoung, with a towel over his wet hair. “Where does that comes from?”

            “I dunno…”

            “Looks like our plan is working…if he doesn’t have any sorts of feeling for you, he wouldn’t have that kind of reaction…”

            “But what if he was really bothered by it? I mean…I was late and he was just a little upset…he is my manager after all…”

            “Trust me Jinyoung ah…I’ve seen the way his face look when he saw us together…there’s definitely a feeling there…and I don’t mean manager-artist kinda feelings…”

            “You think?”

            “Trust me…” Ilhoon patted Jinyoung’s thigh.

*********************************

Mark watched from the side as Jinyoung calmly answering every question from the interviewer.

            “So, you just wrap up the filming for a drama…what’s next big thing that we can expect from actor Park?” she asked.

            “Well…it’s not exactly big but I’m looking over a few scripts but nothing has been decided yet…I will let you be the first to know if any news comes out…” Jinyoung said with a smile.

Days passed since his talk with Jinyoung at the kitchen about him and Ilhoon and Mark felt some difference about himself. He started to noticed the small little details about Jinyoung that he never did before…how his eyes sparkles when he was talking about his passion for acting…the way his hands would tremble with excitement before shooting or how he would lightly taping his foot when he’s nervous.

            “What are you staring at oppa?” Eunsuh said, standing next to him.

            “Nothing…”

            “You look kinda disturbed these few days…is Jinyoung oppa’s sasaeng fans been lurking around the building?” she asked, concerned.

            “No…thankfully…”

Mark was not sure whether is ok for him to say those things he had in his mind to someone else.

            “It’s…I’m just thinking…nothing important though…”

            “Are you sure oppa? You’ve never been like this before and we’ve been working together for almost 6 months now.” She stared at him.

            “I’m sure Eunsuh ha…don’t worry about me…” he patted her head. “Your boyfriend is the luckiest guy I gotta say…having such a caring girlfriend like you…”

            “Well…he is…” Eunsuh smiled.

In the van…on the way back to the agency…

            “Hyung, could you pass me that water bottle? My throat is killing me…” Jinyoung said, rolling the sleeves of his beige coloured dress shirt.

He looked over and saw Mark was staring at the window, with blank expression on his face.

            “Hyung…” he called. But Mark just sat there, motionless.

“Mark hyung…” Jinyoung called again. Still, there’s no response from the older guy.

Jinyoung looked at the back, muttering silent ‘what’s wrong with him?’ to the girls. Eunsuh and Chaeyeon just shook their heads.

            “Mark hyung!”

Mark blinked in surprise when he heard loud snapping sound…he was so lost in his thought that he didn’t realised that he was drifted away.

            “Hyung…are you ok?” Jinyoung asked with a frown.

            “I’m…I’m ok…I’m fine…” Mark mumbled.

            “Are you sure hyung? Because you don’t look like you’re ok…”

            “I’m fine…just spacing out a little…”

            “Spacing out? I thought only Jinyoung oppa did that…” Chaeyeon said.

            “Yaa!” Jinyoung glared at Chaeyeon.

            “It’s true…” Chaeyeon stuck her tongue out at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung put his right palm on Mark’s forehead and his other one on his own. Mark felt shudder when Jinyoung’s hand touched his skin…something he never felt before.

            “Hmmm…it’s normal…hyung, should we stop at the hospital and get you check instead?”

            “No…it’s ok…I’m good…”

            “Are you really sure hyung?” Jinyoung asked again.

            “Yes…don’t worry about me…”

            “Still…Jaehwan ah…let’s stop at Shinyoung noona’s café…food is on me…”

            “Nae hyung…” Jaehwan nodded.

That night…

            “It’s good to be home…” Jinyoung said, lying sideways as he watched the TV. “Hyung, what’s my schedule for tomorrow?”

            “Mmm…you’re free…” Mark handed a mug of hot chocolate to Jinyoung.

            “Thanks…” Jinyoung sat up and took the warm mug carefully.

            “So, have you looked at the script that I gave to you?” Mark sat at the empty seat next to Jinyoung.

            “Yup…it’s good…but it seems too cliché…I mean…I need diversity in my roles…and that character is what I usually played before…” Jinyoung took a sip of his drinks. “I swear…you make the best hot chocolate ever…”

            “So, it’s a ‘no’ to the script then?”

            “I’m afraid so…”

            “Ok…I’ll tell the production team tomorrow…where’s Ilhoon?”

            “Hoon? He’s gonna be late tonight…Joo noona’s studio is opening in a few days so he’s busy with the stuff over there…”

Mark could feel Jinyoung was staring at him. He looked and Jinyoung is indeed staring intensely at him.

            “What?” Mark frowned.

            “Why did you ask about Hoon?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Nothing…I’m just curious…”

            “Hyung…”

            “What? I was just asking since he live with us…I just wanna know his whereabouts…that’s all…” Mark explained. There was no other intention as far as he knows.

            Fine…if it that what you say…” Jinyoung didn’t want to pry any longer.

*******************************

Another week passed and Mark getting uncomfortable with all the feelings that he began to developed for Jinyoung…it’s making him scared and restless.

Mark looked at the clock and it’s already half past ten…it means that he’s been in the gym for two hours. He thought working out could make him forget things but it seems like everything haunt him even more.

            “Hyung…you ok?” Youngjae asked when the younger guy walked into the empty room. Mark just finished his run on the treadmill and sweats running down his body.

            “Could be…” Mark said shortly, while trying to catch his breath.

Youngjae tossed him a towel and he grabbed it mid-air.

            “Thanks…” he winked.

            “You wanna talk about it?” Youngjae sat on the weight bench, looking at Mark.     

            “I dunno where to start…” Mark plopped on the floor.

            “Well…is it things related or people related?”

            “People related…”

            “So I guess a guy is involved in this…”

Mark nodded.

            “Is he straight?” Youngjae asked again.

            “Definitely not…”

            “Already involved with another guy? I mean…in a relationship…”

            “Um…I do have my suspicion…but he told me that they’re just really good friends…”

            “Okay…so, you know that he definitely not straight and not in a relationship…ok, I do sound like a love doctor or something…”

Mark chuckled.

            “Just tell the guy how you feel…what is so hard about that? I hate to bring out his name but you’re pretty straight forward when you with Hyunwoo hyung…”

Mark remembered when he started dating Hyunwoo; he’s the one that initiate the first move, telling Hyunwoo that he liked him.

            “But…it’s not that easy Youngjae ah…”

            “Tell me one good reason…”

            “Well…it felt wrong for some reason…”

            “Wrong?” Youngjae frowned. “Why? Is he a minor or something?”

            “No…um…let just say that there’s a thin line of professionalism that divided us…and if I cross it…it might be bad…for us both…”

Youngjae paused and stared at Mark.

            “Is he who I think he is?”

Mark slowly nodded.

            “Hyung…you know better not to get involved with Jinyoung…” Youngjae said, with concerned eyes.

            “You think I didn’t know that? But I can’t stop the way I’m feeling about him…it felt so wrong…and somewhat right at the same time…what am I going to do Youngjae ah? It’s been driving me crazy!”

            “I can’t tell you what to do hyung…but from my point of view, there’s only two choices…”

            “And that is?”

            “One; you throw away whatever feelings you had for the guy and act as if nothing happened…”

            “Or…”

            “Or…you could just quit your job and pursue the guy…”

Mark didn’t exactly like the first option and neither did the second one.

 

Sorry about the confusion....my mistake...I had to edit this a little and accidentally hit the save button. But here's the update now...Please don't be mad at me...TT TT.....

Anyway...happy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box below.

BBYONG!!!!