TWO WORLDS

YOU+ME=US

Mark watched from the side line as Jackson struts his moves in front of the camera. The guy is definitely living to his nickname as the ‘Wild and y’. He always wanted to do underwear ads and now he’s doing it for real. He could see the excitement in Jackson’s eyes.

            “He’s good…” Ms. Grace, the magazine editor said as she too had her eyes on Jackson. A smile formed at the corner of her lips.

            “Yeah…despite his playfulness and crazy antics…he’s a great guy to be work with…”

            “I agree…maybe we could do full fashion spread with him next time…I will ask my assistant to give you the details later on…”

            “That would be an honour for us Ms. Grace…” another deal scored! Mark was dancing in his head.

The shoot ended and Mark was in the changing room when Jackson came in and hugged me.

            “Hyung…” he squealed in his usual high pitch voice.

            “Happy that you finally do your dream job?” Mark said ruffling his short hair.

            “Yup!” he nodded.

            “We have to hurry since you’re gonna have to be at Inkigayo rehearsal in two hours…”

            “Yes sir!”

Mark helped the coordi and stylist packing up and soon they were in the van heading to our next schedule venue.

            “Mark oppa, don’t forget that Jackson has doctor’s appointment tomorrow…” Momo, the stylist reminded Mark. He almost forgot about it since he was busy arranging Jackson’s schedule for next week.

            “Is it tomorrow? I thought it’s the day after…” Mark frowned as he checked his digital planner. Mark found the entry and it’s indeed tomorrow. “Ok…here it is…thanks for the heads up Momo…” he winked at her.

            “No problem…” she replied.

            “Hyung, can we skip the hospital? I don’t feel like going…” Jackson pouted as he leaned against the leather seat.

            “Nope…no excuses this time Jackson…we need to check up on your ankle…it’s still sore right?”

            “A little but I can stand it…” Jackson said and making puppy faces at Mark.

            “Cute…”Mark pinched his cheek. “But we’re still going…”

            “Momo ya…” he looked at the back.

            “You’re on this alone Jackson ah…”

            “You’re all ganging up on me…”

Mark phone rings and when he looked at the screen it was Hyunwoo.

            “Hey babe…” he said and saw Jackson grinning.

            “Where are you?” the guy at the end of the line asked.

            “I’m on my way to Ilsan…why?”

            “Nothing…I was wondering if you’re free tonight…maybe we could go out for dinner…”

Mark looked at his watch.

            “I’m sorry babe…Jackson’s schedule only finish around 11 tonight…I don’t think I can make it early…”

            “It’s all had to be Jackson huh?” Mark could sense the annoyance in his boyfriend’s voice.

            “I’m sorry babe…you know it’s my work…”

            “Yeah whatever…” he hung up. Mark sighed.

It’s been difficult with Hyunwoo these couple of months. Sure he understood at first when Mark said to him that he was a manager to celebrity when they first dated but now…not so much. Their supposed ‘dates’ end up being a fight and Mark don’t know what to do anymore.

            “What’s with the long face hyung?” Jackson asked.

            “Nothing…” Mark sighed again, pushing the problems he had with Hyunwoo to the back of his head.

            “You don’t want to tell me? People said that I’m a good listener…”

            “It’s okay…you just worry about your script on Inkigayo ok?” Mark ruffled his hair.

            “I’m here if you want to talk…”

            “I know buddy…thanks…”

Looks like his love life isn’t going anywhere. He might as well concentrate on his work for the time being.

******************************

Apart from the constant stares and whispers from nurses and other patients the check-up routine was okay to Jinyoung…he hated hospitals but Jaebum made sure he had his monthly health check.

            “So, Jinyoung…” Danny hyung, Jinyoung’s doctor said as he checked his health file. “All things are great…your vital signs are ok…blood pressure is under control and no major glitches…” he smiled.

            “That’s good to hear…” Jinyoung shortly replied.

            “Um…Ms. Jin…can you leave us alone for a sec?” Danny said to his nurse. “Thank you…”

She smiled and nodded before leaving the two of them inside the room.

            “Now that we’re alone…I want to ask you something…” Danny looked at Jinyoung with an unreadable expression.

            “What is it? This gotta be serious since it’s just the two of us here…”

            “Are you being safe?”

            “What do you mean by that?” *he’s not asking me what I think he’s asking me right?* Jinyoung wondered.

            “I mean…do you use protection…”

            “Hyung!”

Oh my god…he really DID ask me that!

            “I just wanted you to be safe Jinyoung ah…there’s report about STD spreading and by the news I saw about you and those so called…” he made an air quote. “Acquaintance…”

            “Hyung…I can’t believe you asking me that…” Jinyoung could see his ears getting red. Sure he and Danny knew each other for years but…actually talking to him about his life? That’s the last thing Jinyoung wanna do.

            “I just wanted to make sure you take all the necessary precaution…I don’t expect you to live like a hermit but just be safe ok?”

            “Jeez…you’re like my mom when I came out to her back in high school…”

            “I’m just worried about you…you’re like my brother…”

            “Don’t worry hyung…just so you know…I’m playing it safe…” Jinyoung assured him.

            “Fine…glad to hear that…well, I see you on your next appointment then…”

Jinyoung got up and gave him a hug.

*Now my vacation can officially start.* Jinyoung was dancing in his head.

            “So, these two weeks…please stop from getting into troubles…sometimes I wonder if I ever should give you a long vacation period…” Jaebum stared at Jinyoung when they’re on their way back from the hospital.

            “Don’t worry hyung…I know how to take care of myself…” Jinyoung snorted. He still thinks that Jinyoung his little cousin.

            “Really?” he rolled his eyes.

            “Yea…trust me…” Jinyoung can’t wait to stay out of town for couple of weeks…away from the press, fans and showbiz in general.

“Now…I’ve arranged for your stay at Minjun hyung’s lakeside pension in Gapyeong…”

            “Sweet!” Jinyoung always loved the pension…it’s somewhat secluded with private view one of the most beautiful nature lake.

            “There’s a cleaner ajumma that will be there on daily basis so please wear some decent clothes while you’re there…”

            “It’s just one time and you’re still hung on it! Jeez hyung…”

Jaebum still can’t get over the incident of his housekeeper caught Jinyoung stark while staying at his house. Don’t get him wrong, Jinyoung don’t go around all day without his clothes on but sometimes he wanted to be free…but he forgot that Jaebum’s housekeeper ajumma coming that day and what do you know, she opened the door and baam! There she was standing face to face with Jinyoung in his birthday suit. She ran out screaming her lungs out saying there’s a weird man in the house…one of Jinyoung’s favourite memories if you ask him.

            “Hyung…can’t you just make Min noona my manager?”

            “I’d love to do that but can you handle Bambam’s wrath if he knew you’re stealing his manager?” he looked at Jinyoung.

            “Get him another one…”

            “It’s not possible…she worked with him ever since he was a trainee and I can’t do that to him just to satisfy your demand…besides, no one probably could stand your behaviour…even Min.”

            “Fine! Whatever…” Jinyoung folded his arm in annoyance.

There’s no fighting Jaebum’s words in Jinyoung’s life dictionary. He may be Jaebum’s close cousins but when it comes to work, Jaebum has drawn a clear line between them. No special treatment or what so ever.

            “And I hope there’s some change of attitude when you came back from this vacation…I’m tired with your spoiled brat ways…”

            “I’m not a spoiled brat.” Jinyoung retaliated.

            “Really? Not according to the people around me…I’m telling you Jinyoung ah…if you get into trouble one more time, I won’t hesitate to halt all of your activities…”

His ears perked up at the words. It sounded almost like a threat to him.

            “Are you for real hyung?”

            “Damn I am…” Jaebum said. It’s time he pulled some ranking over Jinyoung. Being related to him doesn’t mean that he gets to mess with Jaebum when work comes between them.

*************************************

“Hyung…can we skip this? I don’t feel good today…” Jackson whined next to Mark.

            “Nope…more the reason to see a doctor then…” they arrived at the hospital after Jackson’s last schedule and since it’s already late in the evening, there’s less people around them.

            “Hyung…” he pouted.

            “It’s just a routine check-up…it will be done in no time…”Mark patted Jackson’s lap. He can be such a baby.

            “But hyung…”

            “No buts baby boy…the sooner you’re done the faster we walk out of here…”

Then…

            “Mr. Wang Jackson…” a petite female nurse called Jackson’s name.

            “Over here…” Mark waved and pulled Jackson as he got up. “Let’s go…”

When Jackson went to the examination room, Mark went back to his seat and continued his work on the digital planner. Jackson had a few schedule left this week before he went back to Hong Kong to visit his family, and his job as temporary manager is finally over.

            “Hyung…” Jackson’s voice startled Mark a little. He saw him came running from the examination room.

            “We’re done…” he smiled.

            “Are you sure you’re not running away?” Mark cocked an eyebrow staring at him.

            “Hyung…”

            “I’m just kidding…let’s wait for your result and we can head back home…”

            “Nae hyung…”

In the van…

            “I’m gonna miss you hyung…” Jackson said as they were heading back to Jackson’s place.

            “Me too Jackson ah…but we can always see each other at broadcast station…” Mark smiled. His job as Jackson’s temporary manager is coming to an end since Jackson’s original manager coming back to resume his work.

            “I’m glad Noyoung hyung made you my manager while he was gone…”

            “Please don’t give the old guy hard time ok buddy?” Mark ruffled Jackson’s hair.

            “I won’t…so, what are you planning doing next?”

            “I’m taking some time off before start working for at an old friend’s agency…”

            “Time off?”

            “Yeah…you know, spending some time alone…”

            “With you boyfriend?” Jackson winked.

            “Maybe…”

Mark smiled weakly. It’s been over a week since he last talked to Hyunwoo and he didn’t know how things are going with their relationship right now.

 

50++ subber after 1 chapter? DAEBAK!!!! I thought I was seeing things when I saw the numbers...

Thank you for the love and support...my readers are the best!!!

Updates are coming soon...I'll post the next chapter as soon as I finish writing...in the mean time, HAPPY READING!!!!

Don't forget to flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!