JUST THE TWO OF US

YOU+ME=US

Mark walked into the penthouse and smelled something burning. He rushed towards the kitchen and saw Jinyoung busy fanning the smoke coming from the oven. His eyes went wide looking at the state the kitchen was in. Heaps of vegetables and other stuff scattered on the kitchen island and some of it was on the floor.

            “What is going on in here?” he said, making his way to the stove, tip toeing carefully.

            “I got this under control babe…no worries…” Jinyoung said as he used all of his energy trying to get rid of the black smoke with a frying pan.

The smoke detector went off and the house was filled with loud siren noise.

            “Oh god…”

Mark the exhaust fan and fanned the smoke away. He went to the back and switched off the detector button.

            “What are you trying to do? Burn the house down?” Mark saw streak of sauce on Jinyoung’s chin and the mess on his apron. “I left you alone for two hours and this happen…” he went out to settle an errand but when he got back, this sight greeted him.

            “I was trying to make dinner…” Jinyoung said, a little disappointed that his little plan didn’t work.

            “Dinner?”

            “Yeah…it’s always you who do it and I want to do it this time around…y’know…to surprise you…”

            “C’mere…” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hug. “Thank you…”he said with a smile.

            “Huh?” Jinyoung frowned, puzzled with Mark’s reaction.

            “This…and you tried making dinner…it’s so sweet of you…”

            “But we didn’t eat anything…”

            “It’s the thought that counts the most…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips. “Now…should we clean this up?”

            “Ok…” Jinyoung nodded.

The front door was knocked. Mark ran to the front and opened it. Two men wearing a security uniform was standing there.

            “There’s a red alarm light coming from this penthouse…is everything alright sir?” one of them said.

            “Yes…everything is fine…it’s just false alarm…someone burnt something in the oven…” Mark smiled.

            “Are you sure? No one hurt?”

            “No…we’re good…thank you…”

            “It’s our job…have a good night…” they tipped their hat off and walked to the elevator.

Mark went back to the kitchen and Jinyoung was taking out a tray from the oven.

            “Who is it?” He asked, putting the tray on the kitchen island.

            “The security…the smoke detector send off some kind of alarm to them…what’s that supposed to be?” Mark tried to hold his laughter.

            “Baked salmon…or more like a burnt-off-to-nothing salmon…I’m just at cooking…”

            “You just need a little more practice babe…”

            “Yeah right…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Let’s face it…I can’t cook to save my life…”

            “That’s why I’m here…I can cook for us…”

The two end up having ramen after cleaning up the messy kitchen.

            “This is not what I had in my mind…” Jinyoung said, poking at his ramen.

            “Maybe we could try it together next time…I can be your instructor…don’t beat yourself over that babe…”

            “Maybe I could learn how to cook from your mom the net time we went back to Sokcho…”

            “She will be glad that you’re gonna be her student…”

**********************************

Mark was alone at the staff’s lounge working on Jinyoung upcoming schedules when Eunsuh and Chaeyeon walked in.

            “Hey oppa…” Eunsuh greeted him.

            “Hey girls…” he said without looking.

            “Where’s Jinyoung oppa?”

            “I dunno…he was here a minute ago…”

Chaeyeon and Eunsuh made a cup of coffee for themselves and went to Mark’s table.

            “Want some oppa?” Chaeyeon offered her drinks.

            “No thanks…I just had mine.”

            “Is that Jinyoung oppa new schedule?” Chaeyeon peeked at his planner.

            “Yeah…we’re gonna have busy month up ahead.  Jinyoung decided to take that role in the new movie by Director Moon.” Most of Jinyoung’s schedule was filled with filming at various locations.

            “He did? Wow…his movies always a major hit at the box office…”

            “Looks like me and Chaeyeon gonna be helping Day6 boys with their promotional events then…”

            “You are?” Mark looked at them.

            “Yup…” Eunsuh nodded. “The boys are in their follow up song promotion and concert series…”

            “Good luck then…”

            “Oppa…how are you and that Peniel guy? I haven’t heard anything about him from you anymore…”

            “Well…we’re both busy…and it’s not gonna work between us…” Mark hasn’t heard for Peniel for a while now since he going out with Jinyoung. The phone calls became less and it’s just stopped.

            “I was rooting for you two but I guess sometimes there are things that aren’t meant to be…” Chaeyeon said with a pout.

            “Hey everyone!”

The trio looked at the door, and saw Jinyoung standing there.

            “Oppa…” Eunsuh said. “Where have you been?”

            “I went to see the CEO…what are you girls doing here?”

            “Nothing…just talking with Mark oppa…and congratulation scoring that role in Director Moon new movie…I heard a lot of actors line up to work with him…”

            “It’s my luck I guess…”

            “So, are you done?” Mark asked, looking at Jinyoung.

            “Yup…Jaebum hyung was asking about the movie with Director Moon…let’s go…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “See you girls around…later…” Mark winked at the girls and left the lounge with Jinyoung.

They were waiting for Jaehwan inside the van when Mark noticed that Jinyoung was staring at him.

            “What’s on your mind?” Mark asked.

            “I heard Peniel’s name just now…did he call you again?”

            “No…you don’t have to worry about him babe…” Mark patted Jinyoung’s thigh. “You’re the one I want…” Mark chuckled, amused by Jinyoung’s jealous nature.

*************************************

The upcoming weeks was absolute hell for Jinyoung…being casted in an action thriller movie he was spending most of his time with filming and vigorous martial art practise sessions in between.

            “Take 10…great job Jinyoung…” his trainer said with a pat on the arm.

Jinyoung went towards the bench and plopped down. His breath rigged and sweats running down all over his body.

            “Here…” Mark handed a bottle of water to him.

            “Thanks…” Jinyoung took the bottle and gulped down almost half of it in one shot.

            “I talked to Jaebum and he agreed that you gonna have two weeks off schedule after the filming ends…”

            “He did?”

            “Yeah…he said since you’re being a ‘good boy’…” Mark made an air quote. “He decided that two weeks off is enough for your break and rest properly…”

            “He still saw me as his 12 year old younger cousin…” Jinyoung shook his head. “I need to use the bathroom…be right back…”

Jinyoung was on his way back to the practise area when he saw Mark talking to a guy.

            “Wonho hyung?” Jinyoung said.

            “Oh…Jinyoung ah…” Wonho turned around and hugged the guy. “I heard you were coming today…”

            “Wait…you know Jinyoung?” Mark asked.

            “Yeah…Jinyoung used to train with me before…”

            “And you know Wonho hyung?” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

            “We went way back…” Mark smiled.

            “You could’ve train Jinyoung yourself instead of coming here don’t you think?” Wonho tapped Mark’s shoulder. “Mark was one of the best students in our martial art class…”

            “Really?” Jinyoung said.

            “Yeah…flying around doing insane tricks…I bet he still doing it now…”

Mark just laughed at Wonho’s comment.

            “Look…I gotta go…Hyungwon gonna whip my if I’m late…I’ll see you guys around ok?”

After Wonho left…

            “You do martial arts?” Jinyoung stared at Mark.

            “Yeah…not so much now…but I’m still not that rusty…”

            “And why didn’t I know about this?”

            “You didn’t ask…”

They‘re about to talk, Jinyoung’s instructor called him.

            “This is not over babe…I’m gonna need to find out more about you…” Jinyoung said as he walked.

            “I’ll be right here…” Mark grinned.

*****************************************

            “Harder…deeper…” Mark grunted as Jinyoung pounded his mercilessly. He was facing the cold bathroom wall with Jinyoung on his back, pumping his hot steel in and out of his burning hole.

            “God…I’ll never get tired of this…” Jinyoung moaned as Mark’s warm, velvety wall gripping his .

            “Me too…” The cold wall wasn’t a bother to Mark since he was too lost in the pleasure being taken by Jinyoung.

The younger guy gently bite his shoulder, leaving a red mark on the skin as he grind his hip to meet Jinyoung’s .

            “This is good…” Mark hissed. The familiar twitch in his own hardness became more erratic and he knew he’s gonna anytime soon.

            “Babe…I’m gonna blow…” Jinyoung muttered under his ragged breath.

            “Me too…”

Couple more hard , Mark shoots his load, hitting the wall and Jinyoung followed suit…filling the latex with his own seed. Slowly sliding out his from Mark’s hole, he pulled the filled rubber off and tied it, before tossing it into the bin. Mark turned around and kissed Jinyoung’s lips…feeling the after burn of their intense love making session.

            “I love you Park Jinyoung…”

            “I love you too Mark Tuan…”

Later…

            “You okay?” Jinyoung asked, turning off the tap when the water reached just below their pecs.

            “Yup…never been better…”

The two were soaking in the bathtub together with Jinyoung sitting in between Mark’s legs and had his back against Mark’s chest.

            “So…your shoot gonna start around 5pm tomorrow and we’re going to Gimhae for 4 days…” Mark said, rubbing Jinyoung’s back gently.

            “Babe…can we not talk about work right now?”

            “Sorry, sorry…I’m back into my manager mode…” he kissed the younger guys shoulder.

Jinyoung leaned back, his back touching Mark’s chest.

            “I really like this…just us alone…away from people…” Mark said, splashing water on both of Jinyoung’s side. Pulling Jinyoung closer, he wrapped his arms around Jinyoung’s chest.

            “Yeah…me too…”

            “That tickles…” Jinyoung squirmed when Mark peppering light kisses on his neck. “Babe…”

            “Hmmm?”

            “Do you wanna go out on a date?”

            “A date?”

            “Yeah…you know…a date…just you and me…” Jinyoung turned around facing Mark. Water splashed everywhere with his movement.

            “When?”

            “Now…”

            “But it’s already 2 in the morning…and people might see you…”

            “Babe…it’s 2am and most people are sleeping right now…what do you say? This is the only time that we can go out…”

            “Well…”

            “Please…” Jinyoung begged.

            “Let’s wear a mask just to be sure…and a hoodie…you never know when the paparazzi might lurk around…”

            “Yes sir…”

Mark and Jinyoung walked down the quiet street, enjoying their private time together.

            “This is nice actually…” Mark said, looking around. “I can’t believe that this is the same busy neighbourhood during the day.”

            “Yeah…” Jinyoung reached for Mark’s hand and gripped it tight. “Babe…”

            “Yea…”

            “Sorry…”

They stopped walking.

            “Why?” Mark frowned.

            “This is the only date that I can give you…I know we can’t go out to somewhere like any normal couple would…” there’s regret in Jinyoung’s voice.

            “You know…I’ve already thrown that thought away after we started dating…”

            “But still…”

            “Look babe…being with you is enough for me…if you haven’t notice, most couple don’t have what we had…I see you every day, we go back to the same house every night, sleeping on the same bed…and that’s a blessing if you ask me.”

            “So you don’t have any regret?”

            “No…not at all…”

Mark pulled down his face mask and Jinyoung’s before leaned and kissed Jinyoung on the lips.

            “I love you…” he whispered as he broke the kiss.

            “I love you two…”

Lacing their fingers, the pair continued their date, walking to the park and just enjoying being together.

 

An update with our fave pair...their life as a couple started and ship is sailing...I wished MarkJin would happen in real life....><

Happy reading and flood the comment box as always...

BBYONG!!!