I’M BOTHERED BUT NOT JEALOUS…RIGHT?

YOU+ME=US

            “Jinyoung ah…hurry up…Jaehwan’s already down there waiting for us…” Mark called from the living room. Checking all of his stuff for the last time, he was satisfied.

*Ready to go…*

Jinyoung walked down the stairs still in his pyjama.

            “You’re not ready yet?” Mark’s eyes widened.

            “You go ahead first…Ilhoon gonna drop me off at the studio…”

            “What? Jinyoung ah…Jaehwan is here…so hurry up and change your clothes so we can go…”

            “I promise Ilhoon that we would have breakfast together…why don’t go first and I’ll be there…the shoot doesn’t start until 11 right?”

            “Yeah…but…”

            “I’ll be there…don’t worry…”

            “Fine…just don’t be late…”

            “Yes boss…”

*********************************

            “Yaa, does anyone get hold of Jinyoung?” Mark walked into the dressing room.

            “I tried but his phone is off…” Eunsuh said.

            “Damn it! Where in the hell is he?” Mark was getting furious with every passing minute.

            “Mark ssi…” the assistant photographer came in. “We’re starting in 15 minutes…” he looked around. “Jinyoung ssi is not here yet?”

            “He’ll be here…he just called that he just pulled in around the corner…” Mark lied. He was cursing inside.

Then…

            “Hey everybody…I’m here!” Jinyoung walked in.

            “Where the hell have you been Park Jinyoung?” Mark glared.

            “Breakfast with Ilhoon…I told you before you left home.” Jinyoung went to the vanity to get his makeup done.

            “Get ready ok? We’re starting soon…”

            “Ok, ok…”

After Mark left…

            “What’s biting his ?” Jinyoung said as he put on his outfit for the shoot.

            “You…” Chaeyeon said. “Where have you been? Mark oppa had to make up some excuses to cover your …”

            “I was with a friend…but I’m still here…”

The photo shoot went on without a hitch.

            “Thank you for the great work…” Jinyoung bowed as they wrap the shoot.

He looked and saw Mark’s angry face.

*He still mad at me?*

Jinyoung smiled at the staffs and went to the dressing room to get changed. Mark came in a while later.

            “Are we done here?” he asked.

            “Almost oppa…” Chaeyeon answered.

            “Good…give me the bags…I’ll take it to the van…”

In the van…on the way back to the agency…

            “Mark oppa…can we stop at the shop in Hongdae? I need to pick up some supplies…” Eunsuh said from the back.

            “Sure…” Mark answered without looking…his eyes was on his planner.

Jinyoung glanced at Mark next to him. The older guy hasn’t spoken to him ever since they left the studio almost an hour ago.

The van stopped outside a fancy shop.          

            “I’ll be back oppa…” Eunsuh said getting off the van.

            “You want me to go with you?” Mark said.

            “It’s ok…Chaeyeon’s coming with me…let’s go Chae…”

            “Nae…”

When Chaeyeon and Eunsuh left…

            “Hyung…I need to go to the bathroom really quick…” Jaehwan said and rushed out.

            “Take your time Jaehwan ah…”

There’s only Jinyoung and Mark in the van. Jinyoung occasionally glanced over the older guy but Mark just kept looking at his planner.

            “Are you still mad at me for being late?” Jinyoung said.

            “Should I not be?” Mark answered without looking.

            “It’s my first time…it’s not like I’ve committed a serious crime. Ilhoon and I got a little carried away…it wasn’t intentional…”

            “Carried away?” Mark frowned. He doesn’t like the words.

            “Yeah…anyway…I still get there before the shoot starts…so no big deal…” Jinyoung shrugged.

            “Says you…”

Then Jinyoung’s cell phone rings.

            “It’s Ilhoon…” Jinyoung turned his body sideways before pushing the answer button. “Hey…me? On the way back to the agency…” he glanced over his shoulder at Mark. “I just got there in time…if it wasn’t for you that insisted that we do it in your car…”

Mark almost choked on the water he was drinking listening to Jinyoung’s conversation. He coughed a little and his eyes are burning frim the effect.

            “Yaa, I gotta go…I’ll talk to you at home…” Jinyoung hung up. “Are you ok hyung?” he pulled out some tissues and handed it over to Mark.

            “I’m…I’m fine…” Mark coughed again.

            “Jeez…what were you thinking?” Jinyoung shook his head.

            “Nothing…”

Night…

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark knocked Jinyoung’s door. “Can I talk to you for a while? In the living room?”

            “Sure…” Jinyoung answered from the inside. A few seconds later, the door was opened. “Hoon ah…please keep on a boxer or something…I don’t need to see your junk…” Jinyoung laughed as he closed the door behind him.

Mark could feel his ears getting red hearing the words. Many things kept appearing inside his head. He quickly erased them all when he saw Jinyoung walked down the stairs.

            “What’s up hyung?” Jinyoung plopped down on the couch.

            “It’s about your schedule…”

            “Give it all to me…”

            “Well…you’re free tomorrow…”

            “Yes!” Jinyoung pumped his fist into the air.

            “But you have an interview with Elle Korea the day after at 2pm…then there’s Seoul Fashion Week event that you to attend in Chungdamdong.”

            “Fashion Week? Urghh…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Can I skip that? I hate those kinds of things.”

            “Unfortunately no…it’s important for you to be there since one of our biggest sponsors is there…”

            “But can I skip the after party? They always have bad food and boring tasteless music…”

            “Just mingle around for an hour and we can leave…”

            “Half an hour…”

            “Deal…” Mark nodded.

Ilhoon came.

            “Hello lovely people of earth…” Ilhoon said as he jumped over the couch and sat next to Jinyoung.

            “Good to see you with a pair of pants for a change…”

            “Hey I like to be a free man sometimes…” Ilhoon grinned.

            “Yeah…but at least wear them during night…the boys might be shrunk from the cold…”

            “You can heat it up you want…” Ilhoon wiggled his eyebrows.

            “Well…what should we eat tonight? I’m getting hungry…” Mark got up from his seat and head towards the kitchen. He didn’t want to hear any more talks about Jinyoung and Ilhoon apparent ual innuendoes.

            “Hyung, I want jajangmyeon…can you order it at our usual place?” Jinyoung said. “What are you having?” he asked Ilhoon.

            “I’ll have what you have…” Ilhoon the TV.

            “Make that two hyung…and some chicken would be nice…”

            “Okay…” Mark answered.

************************************

            “He’s already 20 minutes late…” the director said as he glanced at the watch on his wrist. “Is this how a top star should be acting like?”

            “I’m so sorry Mr. Jung…I’m sure he has a valid reason for this…”

            “I bet he does…if he still don’t show up in 15 minutes, we’ll wrap everything up…you’re lucky that we’ve work together before with Jackson…that kid a far better than him…”

            “I’m sorry Mr. Jung…I promise this won’t happen again…” Mark bowed repeatedly.

            “Better be…” the older man walked away.

Mark rushed to the dressing room at the back.

            “Did anyone get hold of Jinyoung?” Mark asked.

            “No oppa…Chaeyeon and I tried to call but no one answering his phone…”

            “I should’ve never let him leave with that Ilhoon guy…” Mark mumbled as he frantically dialled Jinyoung’s number. “Where’s Jaehwan?”

            “He’s outside waiting for Jinyoung oppa…”

A few minutes later, Jaehwan came in with Jinyoung in tow.

            “He’s here…” Jaehwan announced.

            “Sorry I’m late…got stuck in traffic…” Jinyoung said.

            “You and I gonna have a little talk later ok?” Mark glared with stern tone in his voice. “Get him ready…”

            “Nae oppa…” Eunsuh and Chaeyeon said in unison.

Within ten minutes, Jinyoung is ready for the shoot.

            “Now go…I’ll be right behind…”

After Jinyoung, Eunsuh and Chaeyeon gone…

            “Jaehwan ah…” Mark took out a credit card.           

            “Nae hyung…”

            “Here…” he gave the card to Jaehwan. “Go buy some soft drinks, juices, canned coffee for the staff…and pizzas for everyone at the set…”

            “Everyone?”

            “Yeah…we had to make up for Jinyoung’s tardiness somehow…now go…hurry…” he tapped Jaehwan’s shoulder.

            “Yes hyung…”

Mark went to the shooting area and Jinyoung was already in front of the camera strutting some poses.

            “You ok oppa?” Chaeyeon asked.

            “I’m fine…” Mark pinched the bridge of his nose and lets out a sigh. “Just a little tired but I’ll survive…”

            “This is the last schedule for the week…maybe you could go for a short vacation or something…”

            “And leave Jinyoung alone with that Ilhoon? Only god’s known what trouble will he be in…”

A few hours later…

            “You girls be careful ok? Jaehwan…make sure these girls are inside their house before you leave ok?” Mark said as he and Jinyoung alight the van.

            “Nae hyung…”

It’s quiet and Jinyoung could sense there’s tension between them both.

            “I was sorry ok? It’s not like I’m doing it on purpose…” Jinyoung finally said as they stepped inside the penthouse.

            “It’s becoming a habit…”

            “Habit? This is the second time…”

            “So…why were you late today? Another…” Mark made an air quote. “Carried away with Ilhoon again?”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” Jinyoung crossed his arms. He was smiling inside. Finally Mark said something about Ilhoon.

            “I don’t care if you wanna have anywhere on this earth…but please…have some responsibility for your career. There’s a lot of people with the own job just to keep you on top…” Mark went to the kitchen.

            “Hold up, hold up…” Jinyoung followed the older guy. “You thought I was late because I was having with Ilhoon this morning?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.

            “Isn’t it? It’s the reason you were late the first time…” Mark opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

            “What? Who gave you that ridiculous idea?” Jinyoung snorted.

            “You’re exactly discreet with your words Jinyoung ah…” 

            “First of all…that day, Ilhoon insisted that we have burgers for breakfast in his car parked by Han River…and today his car broke down at the expressway on the way to the studio…didn’t Jaehwan said that I arrived in a cab?”

Mark looked at Jinyoung.

            “And…me having with Ilhoon? It’s the last thing I wanna do with him! He’s my best friend…having with him is like having with your own brother…disturbing and gross…ewww…”

Jinyoung walked towards Mark.

            “But…if I did have with Ilhoon…what does it have to do with you? Are you jealous or something?” he smirked.

            “No…” Mark quickly gulped down the water. “I couldn’t even care less…”

That night…

Mark was pacing back and forth inside his room. the things that Jinyoung said that day bothered him a little.

*Was I jealous that Jinyoung and Ilhoon together? Why would I be jealous? It’s not like I had anything going on with Jinyoung…or feelings…*

He stopped.

*Do I? I need a drink…*

He got out of his room and when walked down the stairs, he saw Jinyoung and Ilhoon together at the living room. Ilhoon was sitting on the couch with Jinyoung between his legs, both looking at the TV.

            “My shoulder is killing me…” Jinyoung said, stretching his stiff shoulder.

            “Wanna a massage?”

            “Sure…”

Ilhoon’s hands starts to travel along Jinyoung’s shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze.

            “Mmm…that was good…” Jinyoung mewled.

            “People said that I’m good with my hands…” Ilhoon said, laughing.

            “I have to agree this time around…”

Mark turned around and went back to his room.

*Why did I feel so bothered by that?* Mark felt that all he needed to do is marched back to the living room and break the two up.

*Are jealous Mark?*

He was battling with the question when a call came to his phone. He looked at the screen and it was Peniel.

            “Hi Peniel ssi…”

 

Hey guys…after almost two months on unannounced hiatus…I’m back with triple chapter update…to make up for the time I couldn’t update. Things has been so busy…work, life and that damned WRITERS’ BLOCK…and when I finally had the time to write, my laptop decided to bail on me…but everything is ok now…I get my laptop fixed and we’re on good terms again…hehehe…

Thank you for staying even when I’m not updating…you guys are the best readers any writer could want…

Anyway, happy reading and don’t forget to flood the comment box below.

BBYONG!!!