LIVING TOGETHER

YOU+ME=US

            “I feel like my body gonna split into half…” Jinyoung said leaning against the metal wall of the elevator.

            “Hang in there just a little while...we’re almost home…” Mark smiled.

Loud ding sound interrupted their conversation. The door opened and they arrived.

            “Finally…” Jinyoung slumped on the couch. “This is heaven…” his eyelids felt heavy that it could barely open. Filming the drama is slowly taking its toll on his body. Just another hurdle when you’re called an actor.

            “Hey, you want something to eat?” Mark asked.

            “Nope…I just wanna lay down for a while…”

            “Ok…”

Mark went to his room. After a refreshing shower, he got back out to fill his empty stomach…he barely eat when they have lunch hours ago and now his stomach is begging to be fill. He walked into the living room and saw Jinyoung already snoozing belly down on the couch. He smiled at the sight. Taking a blanket from the linen closet, he covered Jinyoung’s body before going to the kitchen.

The smell of ramen getting cook invaded Jinyoung’s nose making him awake form sleep. His stomach grumbled at the smell. Like a zombie he got up and walked to the kitchen, following the scent.

Mark almost jumped when he saw Jinyoung standing at the fridge looking at him.

            “Jeez! You almost make me having heart attack!” his heart thumping against his chest from the shock. He didn’t hear any sound but when he turned around a tall figure was standing a few feet away.

            “Ramen?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Yup…want some?”

Jinyoung just nodded.

While eating…

            “I made sure that you don’t have any heavy schedule during the drama filming…I know how long these filming could take and I don’t want you’re getting too tired because of it…” Mark said as he watched Jinyoung shove a forkful of the ramen into his mouth.

            “What about your manager’s profit?” Jinyoung remembered how his previous managers keep adding his schedule just to gain a lot of money for themselves

            “I don’t really care much about the manager’s profit to be honest…the agency paid me well enough…I care about the person I manage…I don’t want them to get exhausted just because I need to fill my pocket…”

            “So you cared about me?”

            “Well…yeah…somehow I feel responsible for you…your health and well-being is my major concern now…that’s what managers do…”Mark got up and washed his bowl.

            “You’re done?”

            “Yup…turn off the light when you leave…don’t stay up too late since we have to be at the site early…and don’t forget to wash up before you go to bed…you might get sick…” Mark ruffled Jinyoung’s messy hair. “Good night…”

And it happen…Jinyoung felt his heart raced yet again…beating fast as if he just done 100m sprint on a track.

*What is happening to me?* he wondered as he watch Mark disappeared behind the wall.

*******************************

Saturday night…

Jinyoung walked out of his room and saw Mark in the living room watching TV with big bowl of popcorn on his lap.

            “What?” Mark looked Jinyoung before shifting his attention back to the program he was watching.

            “You’re not going out? I heard all of the managers in the agency are having a get together tonight…” Jinyoung sat next to Mark.

            “I must’ve missed the memo…besides, I’m not interested…I better off staying at home and spend my time on TV…”

            “No dates?”

            “I think I wanna hold that off for a while now…what about you?”

Jinyoung reached for the popcorn, grab a handful and shove half of it into his mouth.

            “I tried to stay in as much as I can…you never know where the paparazzi might be lurking and catch you on camera doing something…new headline just waiting to happen.”

            “Do you always want to be an actor?” Mark asked.

            “Not really…I started as an idol…I loved dancing and singing…but it didn’t work out…at least for me…Jaebum hyung suggested I take up modelling…it was good…next thing I know I got offers for dramas…and as they say…the rest is history…”

Mark smiled.

            “What about you? Do you always want to be a manager?” Jinyoung’s turn to ask.

            “It was unplanned…I was just helping a friend…he needed someone to he asked for my help…then I grew fond of this job…and I’m a manger ever since…”

            “I bet you’ve worked with many people…”

            “Well…just a few…you’re the fifth since I’ve been in the industry…”

            “Really?”

            “Yup…and when Jaebum wanted me to join him, I accepted his offer…being a freelance isn’t that secured…with agency there’s a lot of stability if you know what I mean…”

Jinyoung nodded.

            “I heard you met Jaebum hyung on a blind date…” Jinyoung said without looking.

            “Who told you that?” Mark was surprised that Jinyoung knew that piece of info.

            “Jaebum hyung told me…is that true?”

            “Yeah…a mutual friend sets us up…but we decided that we’re better off as friends…besides, he’s just not my style…”

            “What is your style then? If you don’t mind I’m asking…” Jinyoung stared at Mark.

            “Well…I don’t know…I just have to meet the guy to see if he’s my style or not…”

            “What about me then? Could I be your style?”

Mark looked at Jinyoung and their eyes met. There's unidentified expression on Jinyoung’s face that he cannot decipher.

            “Could be…but we both know it can’t happen…” Mark got up. “I’m gonna go get some more popcorn…you want anything?”

            “No…I’m good…”

When Mark left, Jinyoung slumped against the sofa as Mark’s words ringing in his head.

*Could be…but we both know it can’t happen…* somehow those words seem hard for him to swallow.

*Do I like him? It can’t be…right?* he debated.

Mark yawned as the last credit of the film he was watching appeared on the screen. He looked at the clock and it almost two in the morning. His eyes darted towards Jinyoung. The younger guy had fallen asleep with his head leaning against the armrest. He scooted closer as he takes a good look at the handsome face.

Long lashes with those dark eyebrows…pointed nose he just realised that Jinyoung has very cute ears…yup, cute ears…and those lips…pink and luscious. He was wondering how it felt like kissing them…how it would feel against his own…

*Why am I thinking about that? Get your mind straight Mark!* Mark was mentally slapping his head.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark gently shook Jinyoung’s shoulder. “Wake up…the movie is over…Jinyoung ah…”

Jinyoung stirred and slowly opened his eyes…huge yawn escaped his mouth.

            “Did I dozed off?” he looked at the TV and it was already turned off.

            “You even snore…” Mark chuckled.

            “I did not snore hyung!”

            “I got it on video…you wanna see?”

            “Hyung…”

            “I was just kidding…go sleep in your room…I’ll shut everything off…”

            “Nae…” Jinyoung said while heading back to his room.

Mark’s eyes never left Jinyoung’s figure until he disappeared behind the wall.

 

Short update...I know...just a glimpse of MarkJin life together...more to come in the upcoming chapters...stay tuned for the updates!

So GOT7 brothers group DAY6 just debuted on GOT7 600th days...(co-incident or a clever date pick...) have you guys check them out? I did!!! And they were AMAZING!!!!! Their song is good and lets be honest, the members are pretty darn good looking too...picking up a bias? I'm still torn between JAE and YOUNG.K...can I just have BOTH instead? LOL~~~

Anyway...happy reading and flood the comment box below...

BBYONG!!!