Chapter 3

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu couldn’t let his eyes make his heart hurt anymore, he walked pass the couple out to the front yard. He accidentally passed a person that he would never want to meet again. The corner of the figure’s mouth twisted upward, formed into a small smirk. He put on his earphones after seeing what he needed to see and went evanesce. His mission was accomplished successfully.

Sunggyu laced his hands together and placed them down on the fence of Hoya’s house. Sigh after sigh, he was worried, about her, about them, about their relationship. He was happy when he saw her smile but he could not feel any happiness when the jealousy took over his mind. A hand slightly touched his shoulder which caused him to jerk back. Her pretty eyes gazed into his, made him wondered about its beauty. “I can’t find you in there. Why are you here? Don’t you like this party?” She took back her hand with her questions. He didn’t say anything, just smiled softly at her. She smiled back but then placed her hand on his cheek, slowly let him feel the warmth from it. “You shouldn’t be out here oppa. Your skin, it’s heating up.” That was when he realized the red shade on his cheeks had mistaken the girl. He blushed, because of her, not because of the weather.

“I rather be out here. It’s quieter.” He grabbed her hand and put it down from its last destination. His image was a cold boy, not a sensitive one. He turned back to his old position and let another sigh escaped. Eun Ju dusted her skirt, checking over her clothes then breathed out loudly for him to notice. “Okay oppa. I’m better now, let’s get you inside and eat, I’m starving.” She grinned widely at him, couldn’t make him stop the smile hidden under his face.

She linked her arms with him, tightened her grip. He slightly loosened the grasp since he didn’t want her to think that he liked it. Myungsoo came out from the crowded room and flew a smile to Eun Ju’s face. Sunggyu, keeping his ice, only gave Myungsoo a small formal smile. The younger man was used to that, Sunggyu had spent most of his annoyance on them since forever.

“Hey noona, I’ve missed you.” He said as he separated Eun Ju from Sunggyu for a hug. She patted her Myungsoo’s back like always, acting like an adult although she was way too childish for that term. “Myunggie, you’ve grown older, and more handsome. My boy is so good-looking.” She by her tone and the fake grown-up gestures that always made him smiled. “You know you can never be an adult noona. It’s like impossible for you.” He snapped back and obviously made the girl paused.  

“I… I can be a grown-up, it’s just not the time yet.” She stuttered, trying to hide the embarrassment that used to be his. “Let’s just get some food.” Sunggyu burst in and ruined the uniting moment again. He seemed to be very fond of ruining people. Sunggyu went to grab his plate and put on the buffet that were mostly beef. He put a meat in his mouth, letting his tongue tasted the flavors. She wasn’t there with him, that somehow upset the man. He needed her to always be on his sight which was almost like impossible. He acted like a possessor ever since he let her stay with him. She  needed her freedom, but he was making her suffocated by his usual reaction. This first time going out together didn’t going on like he thought, not to mention that the small space made him felt nausea.

“Gyu hyung. Sunggyu hyung.” The man next to Sunggyu called but he didn’t know anything to reply. “Kim Sung Gyu!” He yelled up and this time it worked for getting the man back on earth. “What?” He looked to the side and found Woohyun stood right next to him. His eyes widened in disbelief, didn’t Woohyun tell him that he was out of town? Why did he lie?

“I thought…” “Yes I was out of town but now I’m here and I need you to get Eun Ju home right now, it’s not safe here hyung.” He cut off Sunggyu’s sentence in the middle but it was for what needed. The elder male stared in the anxious orbs and placed his plate down the table. If he gets Eun Ju home right now, she would probably hated him for the rest of the month but he rather let that happen than the thing he was thinking in his head. “They’ve found you?” He whispered with his guard on. “No but they will. I’ll be going out the next two days so you need to go to my house and get the serums. Take the new ones, do not take the old ones you understand. They gonna get to her and she need to be conscious. Make sure that she’s safe until I come back.” After that, he disappeared into the people. Sunggyu tighten his fist, they would never let her live wouldn’t they. The fact that they nearly killed her wasn’t enough for their madness.

He blended in the crowded place, one purpose was to find her and one purpose was to find Woohyun. He found her first but the second intention was crushed by the number of people in there. Eun Ju was talking to Dongwoo, she seemed to be very happy but Sunggyu must destroy the happiness sooner or later. He stepped towards her faster than sight, startled both of them.

“Eun Ju we need to go home now.” He said coldly and it seemed like he was having a hard time to express himself. She frowned, not because of the frustration but because of the anxiety. “What’s wrong oppa?” Eun Ju let the drink in her hand down and looked straight in his eyes, something was wrong and when things get wrong, someone will get hurt or worse. “We need to go.” He gave her the look that once sent the fear to her soul. Dongwoo stood next to them with his face hinted a confusion thought, but it never showed out.

“I’ll tell Hoya that you two have an emergency if you want.” Sunggyu actually widened after what he heard from Dongwoo. Usually, the man would beg them to stay but this time he helped them to go. “There’s no need for that oppa. I don’t want to ruin his joy by the news.” Eun Ju saddened her face and took one last look of the people there before she went on her way. “Bye Dongwoo oppa!” She waved goodbye before going away. Dongwoo put on a smile that could never be true, he knew that she wouldn’t be happy with it but with the situation then, a genuine smile was very rare.

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

He held her hand tightly, making sure that he won’t lose her. They ran out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter