Chapter 6

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Click* Eun Ju looked at the gun in the palm of her hand then the pen. She wanted to fight, to kill, to get back her freedom. But she couldn’t bear to kill anyone. Maybe he was right, she was better with a computer. That thought drew her to the pen in her hand. Eun Ju slowly opened the cap and took out the necklace with the memory card on. Erasing them would be so easy to her but she didn’t want to do it either. She was the one who gave them the chance to catch her.

Moved her feet to the bed, she grabbed the bag laid on the sheer purple bed sheet. At the same time, a knock on the door notified her about his appearance. She whipped around with the bag on her body already. He smiled at her softly while pulling his hand out of his pocket. “Ready Eun Ju.” Sunggyu asked. “Let’s go.” She exhaled deeply then replied to him. He could sense how disappointed she was, not at him, but she was disappointed at herself. She couldn’t bear to do this, she couldn’t bear to do that. It was hard for her, she struggled to be well again.

“Oppa, let’s go. What are you waiting for?” Eun Ju linked her arms with him and pulled him to her way. “I’m waiting for you, to get better. You’re going home anyways.” The worse thing to do at that moment was making eyes contact. They weren’t good at it and they hardly could get better at it. “You mean going to your home and then come back here?” She couldn’t help it but say sarcastically at him. She didn’t mean to say it that way, but it just happened. She missed her old home, her parents. She wanted to say goodbye to them the last time, unfortunately, it couldn’t be done.

“Eun Ju noona.” Myungsoo went out from nowhere and startled the girl. This time she showed it out obviously, that detail gave the two boys a good laugh. “Myungsoo ah! You scared me!” She pouted with her arms crossed. The younger boy knew nothing but laughing. “I just want to say that, get yourself armed. I know you’re good but be safe. I need both of you to come back.”

Their eyes matched, the first eyes contact that went well. Myungsoo patted on Sunggyu’s shoulder slightly to get his attention back and his eyes signally Sunggyu something. The only girl there, noticed the strange gesture of her dongsaeng. It made her mind engulfed in questions, just because of her curiosity. “We should go before it gets late.” Sunggyu suddenly held Eunju’s hand and pulled her forwards. This was even stranger than the one Myungsoo did. Sunggyu had never held any girl’s hand before, maybe except for his mom. She was quite surprised but she pleased with it.

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

“This place was still the same hah.” Eunju stepped inside the house, realized how normal it was. “We just left it a day. What do you expect?” Sunggyu walked in just after Eun Ju a minute. His eyes made a lap around the living room and it quickly ended with no suspicious things. He trusted his senses to come and lay on the sofa to rest. “Aren’t you going to help me?” Eun Ju sighed whilst putting the bag she wore down. “No, do some exercise. It’s good for you.” His voice could not be any crueler than then.

“Said the man who never does anything call exercise.” She struck back and he had no choice but to shut up. Still, he remained his position at the couch. Sigh after sigh, she exhaled, but he paid no attention to her. She pouted and walked upstairs to her room. Sunggyu didn’t mean to do that but the earlier, his eyes found one interesting thing in this very room. So, just when he heard her yelled up “Merry! I’m sorry, you must be hungry!” He pulled himself up right away. He slipped his hand into his bag and pulled out a swab. Slowly, he moved towards the door that leads to the kitchen. He opened the door although the thing he saw was on the door. Sunggyu made his way to the fridge and took out the bottle of milk. He poured it into Merry’s food bowl. Smart, she would thank him and she wouldn’t notice his intention.

“Oh, you got milk for Merry already?” He heard behind him the soft voice of her and granted himself a smile. “We left it a day without any food. I might be cruel to you, but I’m not cruel to your cat.” He joked again and she once again pouted. “Merry ah, do you hate Sunggyu? He’s cruel to me.” She lifted the cat up high and asked. “Meow…meow…meowww…” It was very hungry she assumed. “Let it eat Eun Ju, you want to kill it?” His teasing session was just beginning and to her, it would be a horrible time. She walked nearer and nearer to the counter where the bowl set. “Drink it, Merry.” Eun Ju grabbed the bowl and put it on the ground after glaring at Sunggyu. He just smiled, he had another thing to do and it was way more important than the cat.

“I’ll leave you two here.” Said he. “Wait!” She yelled unexpectedly, even to herself. Sunggyu kept his cold expression again, his eyes changed to the normal look like usual. “What?” He said coldly, making her spine froze a little bit. “It’s just… your phone is ringing.” His sudden change caused her to feel distant from him more. He scared her. “Leave it.” Her eyes went widened. He said ‘leave it’? He wasn’t going to answer that? For real?

“It could be the lads…” She tried but failed as his eyes looked at her. Those eyes were trying to conceal something but also, it was showing that he did not like what she was trying to do. “They call me, but I’m the one who decides to pick up or not.” He said, but his words froze. His sudden changes, she thought that she had grown familiar with it, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter