Chapter 10

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are these?” Sunggyu’s face could not hide from the big frown occupied on it. He actually didn’t know what were those files and pictures. “These are the files about Jaewoo and Seomin. Both are dead in an inn. The cause of death got shot in the head.” Woohyun landed himself on the bed which was what belonged to Sungyeol. He seemed relaxed, very to be exact.

“And why are you showing me these things?” Sunggyu held up the nearest file and took a quick glimpse over the pages. The younger one just remained silence. It was easy for Sunggyu to know when he saw the pictures of them. Too easy. “Oh, those Jaewoo and Seomin. Who shot them? Him?”

A small laugh escaped the mouth of him, he doubted the once sharpened senses of Sunggyu, before these incidents and he was still then. What changed him Woohyun wondered. “They were the only ones who had the access to the tests. And they did some job in the experiment of Eun Ju too. But who shot them? I’m not sure.” A smirk tugged on his mouth, hanging there with no intention to fade. Sunggyu, in the other hand, kept himself the ice cold that was quite old. No words formed, nothing was heard by the leader.

“Sunggyu hyung, it’s safer if you don’t tell this to Eun Ju. I need you to kept secret about this.” Woohyun pushed up from the bed and came to where the files scattered on the ground. His hyung glanced up and at least, this time he tried and talked. “Why? It’s Hyunwoo or…”

“I think it’s someone else. I was in a fight with Hyunwoo that night and they were killed at the exact time when I fought him.” “So you’re saying that Hyunwoo isn’t the boss?” Quite a surprise, yes. In the first place, the only possibilities turned out to be Hyunwoo but this thing showed a different conclusion. But the question was, if it wasn’t Hyunwoo then who was it?

After just a split second, they both turned to look at each other, both looking quite frightened. “Is there any possibilities that it was…” Sunggyu widened at Woohyun who looked wasn’t so different. “I was thinking the same thing.” He held up the files and rapidly flipped through the pages. No record, no files contained anything about him. They paused at a dead end, and if they wouldn’t hurry, the result could only be worse than it had already been.

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Ju and Hoya were enjoying their time under the sunlight in the park. With a beautiful weather like this, it would be a sin if they didn’t enjoy it. Fortunately, they were very happy in the strange circumstances. Hoya got his arms around Eun Ju but the young girl let it be even though she was a little uncomfortable, yet that was the first feeling, the second feeling had overtaken her body and she agreed for her heart to feel that way.

They let themselves walk freely beneath the trees, though still very focus on each other. He quickly reached out to the flowers at the sidewalk and took one of them. Its beautiful pure white color had caught his eyes a moment before and why wouldn’t he give it to her, the girl who possessed the same color.

“Oh, thank you oppa. It’s lovely.” She let the scent of wild flowers filled her nose. At some point, it tickled her nose, yet the feeling it mostly had was nice and sweet just like the boy she was walking side by side. “Like you.” Hoya didn’t realize that he just said it out loud. It was a thought, but he didn’t really know that he was thinking out loud.

“What?” Eun Ju, although she heard what her ears caught but she seemingly found it's a surprise. Hoya still looked at her, hadn’t noticed anything else than her face. “Oppa, what did you just say?” The girl wanted to hear it again, it was pleasant and the emotion it sent her was something she wanted to feel again. “Say what?” He actually didn’t know or notice about what he said.

“Nothing, forget about it.” It, of course, disappointed her. Eunju thought that he might have some feeling like she was having then but his expression, completely blank when she said. Apparently, it annoyed her more than she expected.

Eun Ju speeded fast to cross the road, their hands separated. Hoya immediately noticed her feelings, he finally noticed it more. She was mad, that word was written all over her face. he had to make it right, a little absent-minded was not allowed in a date, or something of the kind.

“Eun Ju wait!” She was fast, he knew that very well. But the fast speed was what he afraid of. “Eun Ju it’s red light!” He shouted which informed her a huge information. When she turned around a van was already beeping but still running towards her.

Her eyes widened when a sudden force pulled her away, into a warm body. Head on his chest, she could feel his heart racing. As much as he felt it, he tried to hide the fact that he was so scared when the van came nearer.

The only thing mattered then, was them, in each other’s arms. How warm it was, she wondered. How nice it was, he thought. Even though everything was the same as a romantic movie, her health wouldn’t let her get her happiness. That feeling rose up inside her once more time with the power even stronger than before.

He noticed the head of her sweated more than any time. Symptom of her sickness, he knew that but it seemed to be worse. “Eun Ju are you okay? Why are you sweating so much?”

I’m sweating, this is not good. Why do I feel so painful? Woohyun just gave me the serum, how could it be like this. No, this must not be happening. Why is it like this? Why?

Tons of questions flew across her mind,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter