Chapter 8

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ju rested her back against the whitened wall but still got some dirty spots on. On her lap was her laptop, the USB drive had plugged in. The screen flashed black, covered her mind with the dark shade. A small box appeared on the screen, just a usual dialog box. She entered the password and after a blink of an eye, the screen changed the color into the red shade. It was red, but the red shade was different from the wrong red shade. This was the scarlet red, and after a split second, two different kinds of boxes appeared on the red scene. One of them was made to enter codes, one of them was made to confirm the code and the password. Let out another breath, she typed the code into one box and then the password in the other.

The screen flashed green with a nice welcome. “Hello, Zoey. Welcome Back.” If a person with half-wit saw this, they would think that those people had touched this laptop but no, to be honest, she set the welcome like that, to remind herself of the one she used to be. Eun Ju had never and will never let the past go, because she could not and because she did not want to. Of course, it was bad, terrible, but it was hers, she didn’t want to hide from it, she wanted to remember it so she will use all the experiences she had learnt then. It was awful, but she needed it in her life.

The cursor moved slowly, passed a few folders till it found the right one. It was named Zoey Sanders since she was Zoey Sanders in that place. Her heart told her to delete it, so it would be able to breathe normally, but her mind protested, it told her to leave the folder there, might look at it but just don’t delete it. Even herself didn’t know what to do. The old Eun Ju would know what to do right that instance, but this Eun Ju couldn’t think about a good plan. Her life was too complex for anyone to understand, even to her own self.

The cursor stopped, it stopped at a folder name Kim Sunggyu. The apples of her eyes grew big, she had never seen this folder before, and nobody had ever touched this USB drive. Curious and curiouser, she clicked on the folder. His picture appeared with something look quite alike to a profile.

“Kim Sunggyu S class assassin…”

“Kim Sunggyu S class coder…”

“Kim Sunggyu S class trainee…”

Her eyes completely widen in front of the laptop. He was an S class worker in there, S class at everything, to be an S class assassin was incredibly hard and he reached it in one-year time training. An A class coder was super difficult and he was an S class coder. He worked in there for only three years and… she worked with him, for two years. Eun Ju was introduced in by a strange company when she lived abroad, she remembered, since the trainee time until the real job time, she had never heard anybody name Kim Sunggyu in the organization.

It’s funny how he was the one who told her not to join. Sunggyu was the only one who received her email about the program and the job. He told her not to agree to the term or any stupid things they said. What a liar, he worked in there, when she joined he was still working for those scrum bags. He was unfaithful to her, it ruined everything good she ever trusted in him. If Sunggyu just be a man for once and say directly to her that he was a part of them, she might forgive him. But no, he had to lie and hide from her. He knew that she would forgive him, he knew all along but why wouldn’t he tell her anything about this? Woohyun did, Woohyun told her, and helped her in those days he worked in there. And she agreed with it, she was happy.

The only thing she wanted to do was threw the laptop away. Frustration took a grasp on her and she let it invade her mind. It was hard not to think about Sunggyu, yeah sure he helped her real much, but it could not cover for his past, like her. He taught her about loyalty, about faith, trust, yet he remained himself ignored those things. He ignored her trust on him, he ignored her.

Woohyun stood outside of the room, peeking through the window door. He could hear the teardrops echoed. And when he looked through the window, he found her eyes soaked in tears. If she wouldn’t have watched the folder then none of these would happen. Sunggyu was trying so hard to be close to her again and this, this was ruining everything he put strong efforts on. But, this did not mean Sunggyu wasn’t wrong. That stupid head had always said “I will tell her don’t worry.” But he didn’t tell her anything and now everything he made for her, was cracking. “You deserve it moron, you should have told her.”

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

The door of Sunggyu and Sungyeol’s room suddenly opened, not in an aggressive way and thank god for that. “Sungyeol ah, can you go somewhere else for a moment, I need to talk to Sunggyu.” Woohyun placed himself in front of the door, blocking most of the way. Those eyeballs fixed on one person, yet that person kept himself still in the same position. Sungyeol found his spine received a large amount of chill, so he did what was the best. Slowly, the room returned to the number at the start – two people.

“You promise me that you will tell her.” Woohyun slammed the door shut which startled the man who just walked out but not the one who was still inside. “Tell her what?” Colder and colder, his voice went the way he said. Instead of slowly, it rapidly froze the atmosphere. “Tell her about the job you worked !” Woohyun shouted which wasn’t like his personality at all. The man was very warm and sweet, but he showed the entirely different side then.

“Tell her…” A small laugh cracked up. Sunggyu’s head fell down as his palm caught it. He rubbed his face amusingly with the laughter grew louder and louder each time. “If it’s easy then I would have done it since she sent that crap! You think that I don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter