Chapter 14

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu woke up to the habit of him, realizing it was 9.15p.m then. No sign of the girls, he started wondering, where would they possibly be? Eun Ju knew it was not safe for her and Christine to be outside at this hour. Hang on, he should make a lap around the house before concluding things. Each step he took to get downstairs, a laugh came after it, and they came from the kitchen. Male voice? He thought Eun Ju was with Christine?

“Sungyeol?” Sunggyu was startled by how these two people in here acted. They were laughing and… feeding each other? How the heck could that happen? There were a lot of goose bumps on Sunggyu’s skin for sure. “Hyung? You’re still up?” Turning to Sunggyu, Sungyeol didn’t even surprise due to the presence of another person. He was very comfortable even though Christine was around, and the last time Sunggyu remembered, Sungyeol’s face was so red that he thought the young male had an illness when Christine was near.

The girl looked at Sunggyu then Sungyeol, and then gave out a not very appropriate expression. She frowned and asked Sunggyu, “Where’s Eun Ju?” “I was about to ask you that.” Sunggyu pointed out, his brows arched in both confusion and worry. “Ah, she went out, maybe to find Woohyun and Hoya. I think.” Sungyeol cleared the subject but it surely just made Sunggyu worried even more. “What do you mean ‘went out’? She was alone?” It was clear to see that Sunggyu was freaking out a little to hear what he had just heard. He knew exactly what that meant, he just didn’t want to believe it, in every way, he just wanted it to be a joke. Because he knew what would happen then, he knew from the beginning.

“You two go to sleep. Myungsoo, you and Dongwoo wait for my call.” Sunggyu suddenly called for Myungsoo who just stepped in for a glass of water and had no idea what the leader just said. Fortunately, seeing that gaze, he was quick enough to know what was going on, and might happen later.

“Sunggyu oppa, what’s wrong?” Christine’s anxiety was real. She was so worried, especially when Sunggyu acted that way. Something bad was going to happen soon, and she afraid the person who might be the cause was her friend.

“Don’t worry, get some sleep, I’ll go after her.” He was so determined when he said, and some part of her eased down thanks to it. Only some part, mainly was still panicking. “If you know what I’m thinking then please bring her back safely.” Christine whispered slightly as she pulled Sunggyu down to her eye-height, giving the real thrilling eye-gaze.

“I will.”

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

She passed away in his comfortable embrace, even though it was not the embrace of the boy she thought it was. Someone else was hugging her, not who she thought. He sighed out before lifting her up in his strong arms and carrying her to his car. He blamed himself so much for doing this to her, but to be honest, this was the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter