Chapter 17

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He thought that the female wasn’t capable of such when the serum was still affecting her. He had never thought that she was actually capable of doing that, in such a perfect way like that. And for some reason, it sent goosebumps  to his body.

With a burn on his forearm, he knew that it would be infected soon enough, if he couldn’t go to a safer place and cleaner place than this place then it wouldn’t just hurt as this much.

Eun Ju kept her face completely stiff as she dusted herself off while sending a glare to the older boy across the torn building. She didn’t think that he would burn the house, not that he killed all of them, but it did scare her much and less. “If you have the intention to set everybody on fire then next time, give me a warning, Hoya.”

Sunggyu must’ve been the right person to say that since his arm was in pain due to the explosion, yet the one who said that was Eunju, who seemed to be very pissed then. “Did you get the case?” Hoya did feel a little regret for doing that but what has done is done and he had gotten them out, in one piece.

“Yes. Move on.” Eunju tightened her strong grip on the suitcase in her hand before turning her way toward the black SUV. She had a glimpse of the blonde boy in the car before, seemed that she wasn’t the only one who had their head dyed. Woohyun tended to honk so as to get their attention, but he knew better not to attract any attention then. After all, the explosion had done an excellent job of drawing people attention, including police’s.

Hoya picked up the necklace, dusted it before shoving it into his pocket. She didn’t see that, she didn’t notice that or anything about him for that matter. Somehow, to him, it was a huge advantage. Well, only until she finds out about it which was soon, sooner than he expected.

“Hoya! Get in!” Anger was clear to be heard in that pitchy voice she owned. And if he wasn’t mistaken then she was angry at him. “Eunju-ah, gun.” Sunggyu patted slightly on her shoulder and he received his handmade gun by a backward throw. “Now, I’m Zoey. You heard them, they need Zoey so I’ll bring them Zoey.” She slammed the door harsh just as Hoya settled his place inside of the car. Nobody said a thing, they knew what she was trying to do and it was the best not to mess with her hot head right now, the consequence could only get worse.

“Call Myungsoo, tell them that we’re okay. I don’t want them to head to the burnt house.” As the last word escaped , those orbs moved to the boy next to her, who seemed to be relaxed, more than he should have. “And drive faster Woohyun, before I lose control and turn this car upside-down.” Her knuckles cracked out loud due to the tight grip which slowly altered the color pink to a paler one. “Please…faster.” Eunju had no choice but to close her eyes if she wanted to leave with them and stopped her from wounding her body more.

Sunggyu slipped the gun into his pocket and ripped a piece of fabric from his plaid shirt in order to help the girl hold the blood flow. “Here Eun-… I mean Zoey.” His gaze fixed on her though she didn’t look back at him. She gave neither of them her attention, they were all fine but they couldn’t stop worrying about her since she got hit the most and she was the one who was wounded. He reached forward, gently wrapped the cloth around the blood-stained arm while taking slight glimpses of her stiff face. She was so intense, although the reason was not so worth it.

“I’m sorry.” It came from the boy who just received her glare. Eunju heard the sincerity but she didn’t really want to say anything to him. He burnt the picture, maybe he didn’t know but she lost the picture in the explosion. The picture of her with Hyunwoo.

She missed Hyunwoo, she looked at him every night, so as not to forget about him. He wasn’t the bad guy, why did everybody think that he was the bad guy? She knew that he fitted with the evidence found, but she also knew why he was given those wrong evidence, he was set up. And yes, she knew the person who set him up as well.

~~~~~//~~~~~

“This thing is unacceptable! Where is your boss? I demand to see him!”

The man yelled in the opposite man’s face. He actually didn’t really pay any attention to the client’s order. Just in the nick of time, the said person walked toward the yelling man. “What’s here Joonyoung?” His sharp eyes moved from his minion to the client, yet, they remained the ice from the start. He see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter