Chapter 7

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eun Ju...”

“Eun Ju ah…”

“Kim Eun Ju.”

“Zoey Sanders!”

“Huh?” She flipped back to reality after his long call. Placing in her hand a slice of bread, the other hand he gave her a glass of milk. “You look like somebody just took your soul. What were you thinking?” He asked. “Many things.” A simple answer that he could never grow any love with. “I’m older than you Eun Ju, say politely.”

“I thought you don’t care about what I say, Sunggyu oppa” sarcasm filled up her voice and it changed his expression to an annoyed one. She just pulled her head down and laughed quietly. “If I don’t care then you would be starving right now.” He showed his disagreement reaction and then walked away. He hated her stubbornness sometimes, and by sometimes he means always. Passing him, Sunggyu didn’t really notice the one he just went through. Upset was all he felt and cared.

“Zoey!” He exclaimed. “Henry!” She fled out of her seat and came to engulf him in a tightened embrace. Those calls for each other, twisted his heart as he heard it. It was his fault for being so grumpy at the beginning. It was his lost for being like that. Laughter they gave out, only made him mad and since he wasn’t a patient person, he stalked out of there in no time. He passed another person again but his mood was too down to notice anything or anyone.

Hoya saw his friend stormed out of the kitchen when there was Eun Ju in there, he thought to himself that maybe Sunggyu was tired or some sort but his face looked scary and mad, Eun Ju must have been the reason. As he came to stand next to the door, he froze at the laughter of them. His heart sank deep down when he heard it was a boy’s voice. Curiosity and also, madness, drew him into the kitchen where occupied by two people.

“Hoya oppa!” Eun Ju greeted, jumping from her seat with a broadened smile. Still, he could not smile big when he was here. “Hoya!” Henry came to shake hand but Hoya, in the opposite, hesitated to pull out his hand. “Henry hyung.” He replied coldly and slowly put his hand out to shake. He only did that because he knew Eun Ju was watching and he didn’t want her to think that he did not and could not like Henry. “So, everything’s good oppa?” Eun Ju said, trying her best to break the creepy silence.

“Never better.” Hoya forced a smile and pulled away to the fridge. He left Eunju confusion just like Henry, yet they remained ignorance and let him do what he wanted. Pulling out the fridge, the chatters began to roam all over the place. Hoya got a little regret for coming in at this time. He was oblivious of her real laugh, he missed it, but he hated it when Henry was the one who made her laugh. He was envy, Sunggyu was envy, because they couldn’t get the girl attention.

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

“Nooo!! You cheated!” Eun Ju yelled, but it was more like a loud laugh. Henry decided to stay a little longer and she took him to the guest room which was her room then. They were making eye contest, no rule was said so Henry cheated.

“You didn’t say that I couldn’t blow or do anything to make you lose.” He said, pinching her cheek slightly. “Oh, you cheater. You should have known about the rules, you’re smart.” Her eyes got the sarcasm and sass that he always like. It’s rare to see her happy self, it was so long ago, he hasn’t got the chance to admire her true smile. “Ah~ I’ve missed it.” He exhaled with the dreamy eyes gazed at her. Soon, her whole face wore up the rosy red. “I’ve missed this too. You only blushed once and I’m blessed to see you blush the second time.”

His words heated her body up, the room was not so hot, but she swore her body was sweating by the warmth he accidentally made her feel. “Wh-Why are you saying like that…?” Eun Ju found herself fell into an awkward situation, she couldn’t stare straight towards him because he would make eye contact and she would blush again. This wasn’t so good for the tough image of her. “Oh, am I making you uncomfortable? Sorry, it’s just…, it’s been awhile since I can look at you without any interruption comes from the outside.” It’s not uncomfortable, you’re just making me blushing too much. It’s embarrassing in front of you. She thought in silence, slowly lowered her head. “Hey, blushing isn’t something bad. I think you look really cute when you blush.” His fingers captured her chin and pulled her face up so her brown orbs would fixed on him.

Their eyes refused to look away, the time came to a halt between them. Nobody thought about anything else, or about anything if that matters. Just staring at each other, letting the emotions rushed fast through their veins. Again, she didn’t know how to say about this feeling, how it supposed to be compare to the feeling she felt when she was in deep thoughts about Sunggyu oppa. It was different, a lot of differences, yet, it had so much in common. “What are you thinking?” She startled by his question, her thinking position and looking normal position were the same at the time. “I’m not.” It was barely a whisper when it escaped from her clogged throat. Well this is awkward.

“Meow…” Both heads turned to the direction the sound came from almost instant. Merry had to pause her way when gazes fell upon her. “Meow…” “Merry ah.” Eun Ju waved her hand, signally for the cat to move towards her. The brown little kitten moved quickly to her master, curled up in her arms. “It’s so adorable.” She heard the compliment and soon enough, his face appeared right in front of her brown twinkle orbs. “It’s Merry, its name is Merry. It gives me merriment.”

His hand slightly caressed the fur of the cat. Senses became sharpened when it felt another strange hand touching it. Yet, it let him do it, he was doing a great job in relaxing the pet. “It likes you.” Eun Ju glanced up from the animal in her hands and said, bringing his eyes to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter