Chapter 18

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: There're some curses in this chapter so be advised before reading.]

 

 

"Zoey! Zoey!!”

“Zoey! Wake up!! Zoey!! Don’t you dare to do that to me again!”

“Zoe!”

~~~~~//~~~~~

One drop, two drops then many more

All popped all gone, until there’s nothing more.

They reached to the sky where everything is great

But then fell right down where there’s nothing else but hate…

~~~~~//~~~~~

It hurt more than she imagined, numbed longer than she expected. And for some reason, she couldn’t open her eyes to at least knowing what was happening to her. The lids sealed down and each heartbeat pounded, her body ached badly like she was undergoing some real thing that was beyond her bear. Scream, scream and scream, but even that simple thing she couldn’t do. Everything shut down, her system crashed and nothing belonged to her could work normally or just work at that time.

But her hearing seemed to be on the best. Her name was repeated million times and each one past, the anxiety grew bigger in the call. Yet, she just couldn’t wake up.

In that very moment, a shadow fell upon her body, a shadow that could never get any darker. Fear, the word fear crawled up and scarred on her beautiful face. Yet, the other face seemed amused, smirking slightly with the scene he was watching.

“Don’t be scared, I’m still him.”

~~~~~//~~~~~

Her eyes filled up with tears which were ready to fall any minutes then. His hands were shaking again even though he had faced this situation many times before. No time before did he feel easy with this thing about her and neither could he then. “Woohyun! Woohyun hyung!” Sungyeol called out, his call echoed through the hallway but yet getting to the person.

Christine thought that Eunju was being lazy and slept until 9 a.m. but she didn’t wake up even though it was 10 a.m. A second later, she realized that Eunju had no breath in nor did she ever move one bit. Like a dead corpse, Eunju left the eyes closed despite all of her friend’s call and shakes. Even cursing, Christine did whatsoever to get her friend back, yet didn’t quite achieve the goal.

“Hyung stop shaking her.” Calmly, the blonde boy said as he entered the chaos room. His hand was holding a pen which will inject the serum he just made. To be honest, he didn’t know whether it would work or not, because he didn’t get the main needed ingredient in. Pretty hard to get it, though. Since it’s blood, from a specific person.

Woohyun held up her arm and slowly embed the pen tip into her fair skin. One click, the serum was injected into her system to somehow wake her up. “Let her be. Ease her fever if needed.” Cold voice, icy aura wasn’t his favorite things but he just automatically exposed them out in unconsciousness. He walked soullessly out of her room, just kept on moving without knowing the destination whether far or near. He refused to know, he didn’t want to know ‘cause it was bad.

“Woohyun!” A male voice, as well as a pull, yanked his body backwards, turning it around so the male could see him clearly. “Hyung, what’s wrong? What did you find?” His breaths fell, abruptly they escaped his throat. Seemingly, Hoya just did a little running.

“They’re continuing the tests and she will be one of which if we fail to save her. And one of the undercover cops got her name. She’s not safe anymore. She will die if she goes out alone, I’m not joking.”

“Me neither. But what did you find?”

“Them! Her name, dead people! That’s what I found!”

Suddenly. The way he reacted was suddenly. Not very often did Hoya see the older male went all crazy like this, barely before he would say. So in conclusion, there weren’t just dead corpses that he found. It must be something else.

“What about her? Are you positive with the serum?”

“You’re sounding too mechanical Howonie.” Woohyun smirked.

“I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter