Chapter 12

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There’s a girl fainted at our front door.” Dongwoo couldn’t stand still while saying, his legs couldn’t stop moving and his eyes couldn’t hide the anxiety and the fear from being seen. Eun Ju didn't know anything more than just run as her fastest speed to get to the door. The only person that it could be was Christine, and according to Dongwoo, she was fainting.

“Christine!!” Her voice echoed and caught everybody’s attention, everyone turned their head back to see Eun Ju running rapidly towards them except for one person. Sunggyu had the girl’s head on his lap and as soon as Eun Ju stopped, he lifted her up and carried her to the sofa. Just like the cold expression Eun Ju gave him the earlier, she received the same look but only from a different guy. Slowly, like when he placed Eun Ju on the bed when they went back home after fighting with those people, he gently lay her back down on the faded couch.

With one look, she just needed one look to feel the guilt. Because of her Christine was fainting and had no sign of life came from her. The reason her friend being like this was her, being stubborn and go against them. “Get me a warm cloth. She passed away because of a hit, the impact is not enough to make her head wounded, so she just need to rest.”

Sunggyu had half of his head on the way to look at Eun Ju, mostly. He knew how she felt, he felt the same way when he saw her with the worse condition than this on his doorstep. “I’ll get it.” Sungjong paced swiftly to the kitchen and prepared the cloth. The rest, they didn’t do anything than just staring at one another then the girl. Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol and then Woohyun and then Dongwoo, lastly they all stared at Hoya, who seemed not to wanting to leave Eun Ju with Sunggyu like the intention of those four. “Hyung.” Sungyeol gripped a tight grip on Hoya’s arm and pulled him a little to signal the guy about their leaving to another room. But like the earlier, Hoya did not want to leave Sunggyu and Eun Ju alone, because he afraid she might be hurt by Sunggyu’s talking again, and that meant he was hurt also.

Even though his will was stronger than the four, he couldn’t beat the look from Eun Ju. She meant for him to leave them, for a moment, and he listened to what she said. It was hard to disobey her, especially when she gave him that look.

The room was cold, although the weather outside did give them warmth, it just seemingly, wasn’t enough. Christine was still lying like a dead corpse and nothing worried Eun Ju more than that then. Sunggyu stood up and looked at the girl who was panting for a good reason. “Stop breathing, you’re not going to die and so will she.” Strong words rose her mental up a bit, and he was pleased to see that. She stopped gasping and peered at him. The first annoying gaze that he hated. “I surely will be dead if I stop breathing.” She smacked back since that head was about to explode with madness thanks to his sayings.

“Then die, don’t act like you don’t know what I meant…, don’t know how I feel.” Both of them paused, looking at each other but the intensity between them was stretching even stronger than a bow string. But Sunggyu loosened his body when her eyes removed from Christine to look at him, with sympathy. So she did know how he felt, after all, she personally saw how he changed due to it.

Eun Ju just let the sigh which clogged a moment before go. One last look, she gave him one last look with no word and left. “You know what I meant, you know how I feel so why are you like that?” He was tired of her behavior, tired of seeing her looked at him like he was nothing but thin air. No, she had meant what she meant and she knew he got it, he was smart enough to find it out without her explanation.

“You’re just like him! Both of you lied to me and kept secrets from me, you both don’t care about my life, my feelings then why do you ask me such a stupid question like that? You know why I’m being like this, you know the reason long ago, but you won’t change, so don’t expect me to.”

Screams rumbled inside their minds, but none really made a sound. Eun Ju proceeded her way up the stairs with loud steps, and silence tears. She hated how she had become so emotional these times, ever since he treated her so differently. Hoya was waiting for her upstairs, in his room, waiting for a moment she realized that she needed a shoulder to cry on.

The footsteps kept coming closer to his door, but he didn’t surprise with the sounds. And so the girl came in, looking at him when her eyes wept themselves red. “C’mere.” Nothing was more appropriate than that, and to be honest, he knew nothing more than that to say to her, to comfort her. “Why is it aching? I want it to stop oppa…” That beautiful voice cracked up and down, shaking uncontrollably. “I don’t know, maybe you need to learn how to deal with it like everybody else.”

“I wish that person were not me, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter