Fall

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter. It's short, but I promise the next one will be a loot much. I'm sorry if there are too many jumps on time. I felt I needed to do it this way.

 

Seoul, 2024.

"We only needed one time to get that scene right." he said. "Such a waste."

Shin Hye didn't like that the topic of the night was her romantic life. She had learned time ago that both her husband and she were the jelaous type, though neither of them wanted to admit it. She also knew that it couldn't led to anything good. She stood up and left the room, searching for a bit of fresh air.

Then Geun Suk turned to Min Ho.

"So, tell us now that your girl is not here: how is the married life treating you?"

 

April, 2011.

The problem was that by the time they got to do that kind of scenes, she had already those bounds of friendship with them. It made it all even more weird.

Her first kiss scene when she was just the second female lead had been easier than kissing Geun Seok. Well, kissing Geun Seok had also been easy when they first met, before You're Beautiful.

But then they were already friends.

She knew that millions of girls would be jelaous of her right know, but as she looked at her reflect in the mirror and heard the director calling her name, she was nervous.

Yong Hwa and she had been friends for years. He even treated her like a dude sometimes -though this had been changing since a couple of months ago - and he was also Hong Ki's friend. She knew Hong Ki too well to know that he was jelaous, even if he did not admit it; it was because he was jelaous that he hadn't visited her at the set even once, although she had asked him so.

"As if he werent' there, kissing that japanese girl." She frowned. But she was a professional, so she wouldn't show off anything. "You're a mature girl, Shin Hye. You're not gonna go an scene for something like that."

Hong Ki, idiot.

Yong Hwa was nervous, on the other hand. It was just a kiss, except because it wasn't just a kiss. It was a kiss with Shin Hye.

"I can't understad how Geun Suk-hyung was so calm about this." He muttered.

All the time he was refraining himself from doing something he would regret, but Shin Hye was friendly and warm by nature, and that didn't help at all. It's your friend's girl. It's Hong Ki's girl.

Damn it with Hong Ki.

Of course, both of them being so nervous, the scene had to be repeated over and over again.

 

Shin Hye turned off the TV whe she heard the commets they were doing. She sat next to Hong Ki and looked for the comfort of his arms.

"You shouldn't be watching this." She said. "It's all nonsense."

Things worked better after they finished their projects and he came back to Korea. But as the weeks and then months passed ad the rumours didn't stop, Hong Ki was unbearable. What Shin Hye hated the most was that he and Yong Hwa had had a fight because of it. As if Yong Hwa was guilty for spreading rumours. They had fought and it was all because of her. She had called Geun Seok, tears rolling down her face, telling him that A.N.Jell was alla disaster now because of her. He did his best to calm her down, saying that she wasn't responsible of the men's stupidity. She should just dump them both and marry him instead; a fortune teller had told her mom that they were a match made in heaven.

That was the point when she hung up the phone.

"I know I'm being ridiculous" Hong Ki admitted. "But really, I can't help it."

He pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead. At least in moments like that, smelling her sweet scent, he knew that she was with him completely.

 

September, 2011.

Shin Hye knew she had been too busy lately. She blamed herself for that. But he, idiot, he wasn't even answering the phone. He also was always busy, but then she heard he had time to hang out with Reiko. If he coul hang out between the shooting of the movie, why couldn't he call her back?

She wanted to trust him, but... 

She looked at the photos on the internet. Everyone was suspicious about Hong Ki and Reiko's friendship, even though she was much older than him. But Shin Hye knew him better, didn't she?

But you haven't even had with him. Her inner voice whispered to her. He must be looking elsewhere what you haven't given to him.

She buried her head on a pillow. For this reason, she hated long-distance relatioships.

She wanted to get marry young. She even had seen herself with Hong Ki. Now she wasn't sure she could stand this kind of life and this kind of secret relationship. Nobody suspected, besides the people close to them, who already knew it. In public everything was acted, and she was tired of it.

"This can't be..." She marked Se Young's umber in her phone. Lately she had become a very good frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter