Right now is perfect. Part 1.

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm back with another chapter. I want to finish this fic before going to vacations, so even if I'm busy right now I'm making time for Reply, so today I can bring more chapters of this story that is coming to an end.

Seoul. February, 2021.

The doctor sighed. She definitely did not have time to deal with the reporters that somehow managed to enter the hospital wing. 

"I'm sorry, I can't give you more information."

The parents and brother of Mrs. Park Shin Hye were waiting outside of the patient's room.

"Is everything ok, doctor?"

She smiled.

"It is, don't worry, Mr. Park. We still have a couple of hours more." Doctor Jung said. "Is the father not here yet?"

"He's coming" Shin Hye's mother said. "A friend went to look for him."

They were not expecting the baby until next week, so probably Shin Hye's husband was still shooting his movie, without paying attention to his cellphone and the - at least - 20 calls he must have received from them.

"Such a good for nothing..." Shin Won complained. He usually got along well with his brother-in-law, but in that moment... why couldn's Shin Hye find a husband that didn't live the busy life of a star?

He called Hong Ki again.

June, 2017.

After CNBLUE's concert ended and Shin Hye went to congratulate the guys for his great work, she took the chance to take some pictures.

"Let's make other people green with envy." She said.

"Wow, Shin Hye. Since when are you so daring?" Yong Hwa asked.

She shrugged.

"I don't even know. Maybe since you stopped being a coward, Yong."

They both laughed. Maybe because they both knew, they were getting older.

It was true that once the actions of certain fans towards her had mattered that much that she was afraid to show how much she cared about her friends or had prevented her o becoming even closer to others.

Things had changed, however. She wasn't a child anymore, she wasn't a scared teenager or an insecure woman. She was a grown woman, at her 27 years old. Sure, she sometimes felt insecure about certains aspects of herself, but she was much stronger to fight those moments. She was aware of her own worth. Therefore, her fans were still important to her (she knew she owed them a great lot), but she accepted that doing her best and giving her best efforts was the way she could repay them. They did not own her person.

After taking a picture with Yong Hwa, she inmediately sent it to Hong Ki, who did not take long to reply.

"How dare you? And you did not invite me? I'm so jelaous"

"I'm sorry, HongStar, but I knew you were busy today."

"Shin Hye, you're really cruel."

"Do not be sad, Hong Ki. I'll visit you soon, arasso?"

She smiled again.

Her life was good.

Shin Hye had also become more open to the press about her thoughts about love. She would never disclossure her past with Hong Ki or Min Ho, but she felt more free than before to be honest. In the future, even if she wasn't sure she was ready yet for any new romance - not one that would last... - she would be honest.

It was surprising, but now that the years had passed, it was Hong Ki who was sure that revealing any relationship to the press could only do wrong to his career. It happened to him when he broke up with Han Bo Reum and thoe were difficult times for him, even if the love was short lived.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter