Love Requires Courage

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! I'm back. I just want to thank the new subscribers and of course the people who keep reading this story. I really love you.

I'm sorry if the chapters are not that long or if you find some mistakes. I'm writing from my cellphone and it's quite difficult. I hope you like this chapter and I promise this will advance faster  in the next chapters. You will get plenty of Min Ho and Jong Suk soon.

Comments are always welcomed.

4. Love requires Courage.

 

Seoul, 2020.

"Where are you? At home? How was the visit to the Doctor?" So Ra texted her curious.

"It's a girl. You're gonna have a niece." She texted her back.

Shin Hye put a hand on her belly. She smiled. That day she had learned it would be a baby girl.

"Ah Ra, do you wanna omma singing for you?"

Suddenly all the love songs in the world came to her mind, and she wanted to sing more than she had ever wanted before.

"Appa is flying to China now; he has to work and take care of other people's dreams. He will be here with us soon honey. We just have to wait"

This was so real now. They would have a baby girl. A pretty, cute daughter to whom they would protect with their lives. Who would have said? She had not thought she would actually marry. When she was very young she wanted to marry before the 23. Later on, she thought she would not like to marry before the 30s. Even him, being at the top of his career, had surprised her when he proposed.

She knew all those changes were part of becoming an adult person, becoming mature. Her baby also, one day would go throught all that. One day, she would fall in love for the first time...

"Ah Ra, you're father is very protective and he won't like me to tell you these things, but when it comes to love, you always have to be brave."

 

January, 2011.

Shin Hye sat on the couch and her laptop. It was her free day and after working out she just felt that she deserved this. She looked for the new episode of the drama and smiled. This was just for her. Just 15 minutes, she promised herself, as she skipped to the scene where Tae Sun singed to Oska. 

"Why can't he just tell him that he likes him?" She said, feeling sorry for Tae Sun. He was such a handsome man and he was so i love, but couldn't do anything because it was an impossible love. 

However, she reminded herself, aren't you yourself a coward? 

It had been two weeks since she talked with HongKi. Two weeks since Christmas, and two weeks since she started avoiding him. The first days she found lots of calls and messages everytime she checked on the phone. Then just messages asking if she was ok, asking her to forgive him. Now there was nothing. HongKi got tired of her and she missed him. She missed talking with him and joking around; she missed the way he brushed her hair; she missed the way he could calm her down and the way he made it seem like if everything would ok no matter what, but she didn't know how to handle the situation. She was freaking out.

And now she was, lazy girl, avoiding to face the reality by watching Secret Garden while sitting on the couch.

This too, was an impossible love, and she wished that HongKi could see that. If they dated, she would cause him to make a step backwards in his career. She didn't want that. She was also ambicious and wanted to be loved by fans, but it wouldn't happen if she dated the idol that they admired. Everything was perfect when they were just friends, because they could hang out without worrying about anything else.

But do you have to worry about telling it to everybody? Her inner self fighted back.

Even the fact that she was concerned about that was troublesome. It meant she had feelings.

Shin Hye put her finger on her lips and remembered the kiss. She had bee so shocked first, wide open eyes just as if she were a clumsy Go Mi Nam. But then she had kissed him back. She kissed him back, yearning to get as much as possible from him. If they hadn't need air and separated, she would have not recovered her senses. It was not possible.

Fortunately, she didn't get more time to reflect about it, because her cellphone rang and she recognized the number of the Director. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Park Shin Hye-ssi. I have news for you. I think you'll be happy."

She just listened as the Director told her the good news. She had just been chosen to play the role of Lee Gyu Won with Yong Hwa. Yes! Just what she needed for her career and for her heart.

 

"Hi. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter