2015: "Happy in my busy life"

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will. Even if it hurts now, it will heal a little later. It will forget. I will too." I Will Forget you, CNBLUE:

January, 2015.

They were all tired those days, witht the shooting of the drama coming to an end. It was a success, and suddenly Jong Suk and her found each other more famous and valued than ever before. 

"Here, let's sit here for a minute." She said.

Jong Suk sighted.

"I should have known better when we started this than working with you would be demanding." He complained.

She laughed, because it was always Jong Suk the most demanding in the team, the one who settled for nothing less than perfection.

"That should be my line, you know."

During the last months they had become really good friends. Shin Hye was already thinking she would work with Woo Bin again, but his former cast mate was busy with all the new projects that had come to them after The Heirs, and so Jong Suk came along.

Shin Hye and he already knew each other, but it was only when they started filming that they really became close. Jong Suk, as Woo Bin's best friend and almost brother, was one of the few people that knew of the affair between Min Ho and her. Well, it wasn't as if Min Ho or Shin Hye ever confirmed it to the others, but even with their elusive answers the people who had seen them together just knew. So, when Shin Hye had not other friends to talk about what made her sad for the last months, she met Jong Suk again and he had gone to great lenghts to make her laugh.

Thanks to her work in Pinocchio, she was feeling again cheerful and optimistic about the future.

"Hey, let's do something together this weekend. We need to relax." He said.

She smiled.

"Should we go rock climbing."

He looked at her horrified.

"Is that your idea of fun?"

Jong Suk was not the adventurous type.

"Besides, people could see us together." He added.

Jong Suk didn't mind that much about gossip, even thugh he preferred to live a quiet life, but he knew that gossips were something that bothered Shin Hye constantly... it was also something she needed to learn to deal with, now that she was considered as a Hallyu Star.

"Ok... then let's go to your place to play videogames. We can cook something delicious together." She said. "We haven't eaten homemade food in ages."

He smiled.

"Shin Hye, you really are an angel. The prettiest of girls. I promise next time I'll go rock climbing with you, ok?"

"I'll remember that promise." She said, smiling.

They sat there in a comfortable silence a little longer, and then they got back to work.

It was good to see Geuk Suk again. They had seen teach other almost a year ago, and she had missed him as much as he missed her other ANJell bandmates, or perhaps even more, because Geun Suk was the only one with whom she didn't screw up because of romance. 

He told her about his work in Japan and how he liked life there, and then he asked about her. She had seen her in Pinocchio, and he was glad she was doing so well in her career, but what about her personal life? It ocurred to him Shin Hye had become a lot more obsessed with work than him lately.

"Oppa, I'm truly a walking disaster. Just when I was starting to recover my friendship with Hong Ki, I learned something..."

She told him about Yong Hwa's confession, and how things had been awkward between then since then.

 "Oppa, things were easier when it was just the two of us. Everything is a mess now. All these guys I meet... I suppose this is part of growing up..."

"Just tell me, I will beat all the guys who dare to hurt you."  Geun Suk said.

Shin Hye just smiled. It would be still easy if the problem was someone hurting her. But it was her hurting herself. It was her hurting those people she cared about.

"Is it really serious, isn't it, Shin Hye?" He repeated.

She sighed.

In that moment, her phone rang. It was a call from Hong Ki, who was also back from Japan.

"Do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter