Right now is perfect. Part 2.

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October, 2017.

Shin Hye wasn't sure why she was feeling like this. Even since July, they had been constantly talking, but now a week had transcurred since she had news from him. Maybe because she had been so busy again with all those photo shoots. Of course, she could go more than a week without talking to her friends without feeling like this.

Anxious.

As if something was missing.

She wondered when her feelings had started to change, because it was obvious to her, once she examined her feelings, that it wasn't the same anymore.

Did he feel the same? After all... well, he had always been thoughtful and kind and sweet and honest. He would have been honest, too, if he liked her. No?

She didn't remember the last time she felt like this. It was a mix of anxiety and nervousness and happiness when she thought of him, of his smiles and his voice.

She was afraid, too. However, those fears dissipated everytime she remembered who he was. A person she could trust.

Her phone rang. It was Hong Ki.

"Hi, HongStar, how are you?"

She tells him she's doing well, but doesn't tell him that lately she's dreaming dreams of love again.

November, 2017.

One thing would be said about him: he was a careful man, who did not act on his impulses. He, also, liked to plan before hand and have things under his control. However, there are things in life that cannot really be controled.

The feeling of love, for example. He had given up and would surrender to it.

"So, you're worried about finding one partner for the rest of your life." He .

They both have been busy with work the past month, but he was suddenly wanting to see her again, so there he was, even though there were still lots of things he had to take care of and he would go to Japan the next day. He wanted to see her, and decided that he would see her.

She was surprised to find him there.

"Jong Suk, what are you doing here?"

"I've missed you." He confessed.

"And I was thinking, we never got to go rock climbing as I promised to you."

Shin Hye smiled.

She had been thinking about him, too.

"Good. What about the next weekend? Are you available?"

He would be.

We were two halves
We embrace each other
We become one

They finally went rock climbing together.

2014.

Woo Bin glared at Jong Suk: they both were being considered for Pinocchio.

"Will you accept this drama, hyung?" Jong Suk asked. With his eyes, he was almost begging.

"Wow, you really like Shin Hye, don't you?"

Jong Suk didn't say a thing. He only wanted to get to know her better.

2015.

"You're really pretty."

She laughed.

"Stop lying, Jong Suk."

"No, really, you're the prettiest, most beautiful girl I've ever met." He meant it, even when his brain told him to stop.

She scoffed.

"Incredible. No wonder you're a great actor. Such a liar..."

She wanted to believe is a lie because she had promised herself that she wouldn't get involved with a co-star never again. 

Jong Suk wanted to reply, but he didn't. He had to protect his heart from her first.

November, 2017.

Hong Ki wanted to tell Shin Hye what he has been thinking about these past months. Yes, they had tried before and it didn't work out, but they were different people... well, not so different, but they were both more mature, and she still was the perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter