2024: You're the one.

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! So did you like to find out who's Shin Hye's husband? After more than two years this story has finally come to an end. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll be back in January with a new fic, but right know I still don't have idea about who may be the main characters, so if you have any suggestion, just let me know.

Seoul, 2024.

Min Ho then told So Ra to stop with the story telling time, because if some of those stories got to ears of his wife, who couldn't be there that night, he would be in problems. It appeared that Min Ho was kind of afraid to confront a pregnant Bae Suzy.

"Thanks for everything, Shin Hye, Jong Suk."

"Again, congratulations."

"When can we see Ah Ra again?"

"You're spoiling my daughter, Jung Yong Hwa."

"I'm not..."

"Marry and get our own children already." 

"Aish."

"Bye, Shin Hye. Jong Suk."

Finally, all the guests have left the house, and they are alone again.

"It's so good to see we have friends like these." She said, and he nodded.

"Let's go. I want to see if Ah Ra is okay."

"That girl is not going to wake up tomorrow for school. I already know. She'll throw a fit."

Jong Suk smiled.

"Of course, she's just like you."

Shin Hye frowned.

"What are you talking about. In personality, she's just like you..."

Seoul. September, 2018.

Shin Hye sighed when she finally was free from the reporters endless questions.

It was Jong Suk's birthday today, but they couldn't even celebrate it properly because they had so much work to do. After the photo shoot session ended, she still had to engage in an interview that supposedly was about her experience as a korean model for that jewerly brand, but the only thing that reporters wanted to know was about her dating Jong Suk.

The day their agencies made public their relationship, people went crazy. Neither Jong Suk nor Shin Hye had even made public a relationship before, but the thing seemed to be much more important because after years of speculating, fans finally got a glimpse of Shin Hye's love life.

Since then, however, Shin Hye and Jong Suk had managed to keep their relationship as private as possible. That meant that they usually went out only when they were abroad, or that their "dates were encounters at her house or his... mostly his, because they could have more privacy there.

When she got into her car, she sent him a text.

"I'm on my way there. See you soon. I love you."

What a tiring day. At least now she could see the person she loved, a bit of fresh air in the craziness of life. 

Then there were the lights of other car. She tried to slow down the car, but it wasn't enough.

Jong Suk was worried, looking at the doors of the restaurant at every minute. She was supposed to be there already. Then his phone rang.

"Shin Hye? Where are you?" 

"I'm sorry. I had an accident."

He stood up instantly.

"What happened? Are you okay? Where are you?"

"A drunk driver... but don't worry, Jong Suk..."

She told him that she was ok, that she had been in the hospital and only got a bit hurt in the head  and the right wrist. She was in the police station at the moment.

He took his jacket and went out of the building, going to her.

With just you alone, time passes
Bad days are colored into love
You said you’ll be with me, that you’ll never change
The one person who became a light that filled my heart

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter