2010: Christmas in Taipei

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back! I am loving to write this fic. So, as you might have noticed, I've cut the list of possible suspects. Who's the father of lovely Lee Ah Ra?

Thanks to all the subscribers, the people who voted the story and the people who let me know their thoughts about it. I know some of you were expecting this to be a YongShin or a GeunShin fic, so I apologize if I dissapointed you but I hope you understand and respect my story. This time I'm looking for somethig quite different from my previous fics and my ideas about what I want to do will hardly change. Wheter you're rooting for HongKi,MinHo or JongSuk, I hope you enjoy this fic and keep supporting me.

 

Christmas In Taipei.

Seoul, 2024.

So Ra had always known how to embarrass people. It was something in which all her friends ad colleagues agreed. 

"Are you the jelaous type, HongKi? " So Ra asked.

"I know he is." Se Yong said playfully.

"Me? jealous? Never." he said.

Yong Hwa, who had just left Ah Ra sleeping in her bed, meddled in the conversation.

"Such a liar." Yong Hwa gave the girls his charismatic smile. "He's the most jealous man you have ever met."

 

Taipei. December, 2010.

It was a cold day out there. Shin Hye almost froze when she had to go to the supermarket. It was probably the coldest day since she had arrived to Taipei. She was now working in a Taiwanese drama, where she portrayed a rich, naive girl. Just the kind of role she had been told she would be perfect for. Yes, she still remembered that day when she was rejected for Boys Over Flowers.

She was happy in Taipei. She did miss her family, but it was nice to live alone for the first time.Besides, it wasn't like she could hand out a lot with her friends in Seoul. Geun Seok was full of activities in Japan, and Yong Hwa was now "married" and had forgotten her. So ungrateful. Lee Eun Sung was also busy. It looked like she was dating someone new, but the only thing she told her was that it should remain as a secret for the moment.

The door bell rang and Shin Hye smiled. Just on time. Again.

"Hong Ki, come in quickly."

He was quivering.

"T-that's freezing out there." He said, but soo he was giving her a smile, as always. "I brought cookies."

She raised a eyebrow.

"Should we have hot chocolate?"

"Should we?"

The best thing about Hong Ki is that he was someone she could rely on. Yes, she had friends, but none of them was unconditional as him. She didn't know how would she survive these holidays wihout his presence. The heavens bless you, Hong Ki.

"You're like a present I received from heavens, you know?"

"Is that a confession, Shin Hye?" he smirked.

"You'd love that. In your dreams, HongKi." She said as she went to the kitchen and was followed by him. "Don't you have a concert tomorrow? Shouldn't you be in rehearsal?"

"I had a gap of one hour. I should be back there in..." he looked at his clock "30 minutes"

She frowned.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you will be there tomorrow." he said, doing his best aegyo face. "You've been in four of CNBlue's concerts in one year. You've just been in 3 of F.T.Island's."

SHin Hye could't help to be surprised. Did he really keep a record? She was about to laugh. Sometimes, he was just so easy to love.

"Don't worry, HongStar. I will be there if you come over for dinner tonight. It's a promise" she said "I don't want to spend Christmas' Eve all alone"

Dinner was made, the Christmas' lights embelished all the apartment. The Christmas' air filled the room. SHin Hye was satisfied as how it looked almost like home.

When he knocked the door she was fast to open it. 

"Hi" she said smiling.

"Hi" he smiled back and hand her a present "This is for you. I also brought flowers"

Shin Hye was impressed. It was difficult to find these winter flowers.

"Thank you. Come in."

Something that Hong Ki liked about Shin Hye was that she was feminine but at the same time she was not as delicate as someone could expect from her. She liked sports, she was humorous and she was someone that everyone would like to hang out with. And now, she was also a good company for Christmas. Could she be more perfect? Hong Ki knew since a long time, maybe since he first met her, that she was his ideal woman.

I know love from first sight...

"Hong Ki, what are you staring at?" Shin Hye asked curious and then concerned, when he did not say say anything about the story she was telling him.

"Mwo? I'm alright, Shin Hye."

"Ok, then help me to carry the food to the table. I'm sure you're hungry"

He had been feeling this way for a long time. The symptoms were kind of obvious. She smiled and his heart beated faster than ever before.

Like I ran for a long dash

The feeling of a pounding heart as if it's going to explode

The food was delicious and they enjoyed it while they shared little anecdotes about the filming of her drama ad the preparation of F.T.Island for their new album. Then it was time to remember old days.

"You know, YongHwa called me not much ago, to ask for my support for the YongSeo Couple" she said. "I think he's getting along well with his new wife. She seems like a nice girl. Maybe that's why he does not even have time to text me sometimes"

"Our company is very demmanding about dating scandals and fan-service, you know. FTIsland manages it just well, but for Yong Hwa who is a perfectionist it is very important."

"I know that" she sighed "Sometimes I  just would like A.N.Jell to be a real band"

"One day I will make it real, Shin Hye. Just wait and see" he soon smiled and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter