2009: Real Life Princes

Reply
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to thank you for all the support you're giving to the story right from the start. I hope you enjoy this first chapter of REPLY.

 

1. 2009: Real-life princes

June, 2024. Seoul.

 Shin Hye blinked when the flash of the cameras pointed directly to her face.

"Mwo? Shin Hye-ssi? What's with that face? You're supposed to give us your famous Angel Smile" MinHyuk said pouting. Her brother, Shin Won, and So Ra both supported him.

"Wae? At least today, let's enjoy that we can just act normal and relax. Min Hyuk, put down that cammera, please."

"Noona, sometimes you really are like an angel, but sometimes... Maybe it's fault of that husband of youra that you've become so bitter..." he said the last sentence muttering, but she still heard them.

Shin Hye just sighed and turned to greet the friends who were arriving to their house. She inmediately recognized that friend so dear to her heart, that friend who managed well to hide himself lately. He saw her and grinned. Then she frowned: he was bringing a new girlfriend again.

"Oppa, you're just turning more handsome and also more of an everytime I see you"

"Don't be jelaous, Shin. You can always leave your husband and come to me, you know" He brushed her hair as when they were younger, and she pushed him away.

"Aish, as if I were to do it. Oppa, do you know I've got my own charming prince?"

"Uh, who would have guessed? You were the one who said that princes did not exist, remember?"

Shin Hye smiled. Yes, she had once thought that. A long time ago, when her teen days were coming to an end. Even since those days, it had been Geun Seok who had been by her side.

September, 2009. Seoul.

Life had been so hard lately. All she wanted to do was hide herself and do as if she never dreamed of being an actress, of being a star. At least, that was the way she had been feeling all those months prior to meet them. The most amazing guys on earth.

"Shin Hye-ah" Jang Geun Seok called her name when he saw her getting into the room. That was the first day of script reading and the day she would meet the rest of the cast.

"Oppa, you got here early" she said with a smile. What a relief to have Geun Seok there.

She felt uncomfortable knowing that she would be spending most of the time with only guys. But at least Geun Seok was there, and she already knew him. He had something that always made her feel comfortable and safe; it had been like that since the first day they had met. 

"Come over here, before Hong Ki arrives. He's certainly going to flirt with you"

"Mwo?"

"But don't worry, I am here to protect you"

And she was just sitting on the couch and starting to go over the script when someone slammed the door.

"Hyung, you won't believe who's in...!" A blonde, noisy guy said, making his appearance.

Shin Hye had done some research. The guy was Lee Hong Ki, F.T.Island's prodigious singer. She had just been listening their songs all the way to the company.

"Oh, you must be Shin Hye-ssi." he greeted her with a friendly smile.

"Hi. Yes, I'm Park Shin Hye. Nice to meet you"

"You're more pretty in person than in the screen"

She blushed a little bit. It had bee some time since a guy complimented her. Before it had never been real - Lee Wan just saw her as a sister, and so did her back then. She had a boyfriend at school whe she was too young, and that was the only time someone really seemed to like her, but the boy broke up with her after seeing her acting with Se7en. But when Hong Ki smiled to her so charmingly, she knew it was real. And she was thankful.

"Anyeonghaseyo" another voice said. Just then she saw the other guy standing just by Hong Ki side. He was really handsome, too. He was also so cool.

"Annyeonghaseyo" She smiled and bowed.

"This is Yong Hwa, he's my hobae in our company"

"Are you an F.T.Island too?"

"No, my band has not debuted yet. CNBlue" He smiled sightly.

"Oh" she said, and then gave him a friendly smile "Well, when you do, make sure to invite me. I love music"

"So Shin Hye-ah, what about coming to one of my concerts?" Hong Ki interrupted.

"Ne, we'll see, Hong Ki-ssi"

"You might just call me Oppa"

"I told you, Shin Hye" Geun Seok said, and stood up to face Hong Ki. "Hong Ki, you'd better be careful to were you're looking at. Shin Hye's one and only Oppa is me" He said, putting an arm around her shoulder.

Yong Hwa gave them a curious look and Shin Hye felt embarrased.

"It's not like that..." she muttered.

She could tell Yong Hwa was holding the laught. Babo.

"Shall we start?" The Director said, coming into the group. He smiled when he saw the interesting dynamic of the group.

That was the beginning for the perfect A.N.Jell.

 

"Hong Ki! Bring your over here now!" Geun Seok yelled.

Hong Ki winked at Shin Hye while running out of the room. Again.

"Why can't they stop fighting?" she mumbled.

"Because those two are too alike" Yong Hwa answered her question.

She sat next to him, who was playing the guitar and not bothering anyone. Even when at first Yong Hwa was quiet and reserved, soon she discovered his true pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter