481

T Minus...

Some things you can never get away from. Even if you wanted to. Which I don't. The past is the past for a reason and I've never regretted what we had and what we did.

Still, doesn't mean it's not awkward at times. I was buying snacks at lunchtime when one of the guys told me he was a TVXQ fan. To which I had to point out that I'm JYJ.

Sheepish grins all round. A bunch of handshakes and requests for autographs. And before I knew it we had us a mini fan meet, right there in the middle of the garrison. I couldn't get much more embarrassed, really, but after relying on our fans for so long it's practically a habit and—as one of the guys from my unit pointed out very helpfully—the first guy could be forgiven for his slip if he'd ever seen me without a shirt.

It helps that those around me the most do get me. My sister suggested I explain and while that was awkward with a capital A, it seems to have done the trick. So I passed on her advice to Chun and Junsu, and when we got back from the store I called Junsu to get out of that hole.

He had Chun pics to cheer me up. Really ace chun pics. Yoochun's been going around with short hair for so long, I didn't think his look would change much when he enlisted. But boy was I wrong! On the photos from his enlistment ceremony he looks like a never before seen species of adorable chipmunk. And those were Junsu's words, not mine. Though chipmunk is close enough.

The crew photo is something entirely different, of course. That's Yoochun acting to the hilt. I wonder why he felt he had to play a role.