615

T Minus...

A/N: Inspired by Jaejoong's most recent letter home, where he seems surprisingly obsessed with his age. He's only 30, for crying out loud!, not ninety. Is this a Korean thing, I wonder? or a Jaejoong thing?


Riddle me a paradox. We had our second physical today and despite having to settle in to a new place and new routine, despite all the running around we're doing and all the working out in a multitude of ways… I've put on three pounds!

And I've not even been drinking. Or stuffing my face with ramyun at the crack of dawn because I didn't have time to eat all day.

Maybe it's because I'm older? Isn't your body to slow down or something as you get old?

Or maybe my mother was right and a regular schedule that includes sitting down to eat is what makes all the difference. It's certainly a far cry from swigging down water while conferring with stylists, or picking through a lunch box between takes in front of a camera.

Though I can't help being a bit worried, too.

If I keep going at this rate, I'll be rolling out of the gate when I'm done with my stint. None of my clothes will fit—except for maybe my boots—and not a single person will recognise me. Not… really a surefire way to make a comeback.